Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281283 times)

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #360 on: October 27, 2011, 10:08:53 am »

Thats right, i just forced you all to teach me magic and roleplay XD

------------
Dr. Bubbles (hehe, I like his nickname) took me to his cantora today book.  He said he wanted to show me something secret.  I almost ran away right them, but he said it wasn't the bad thing daddy warned me about. 
He said he could do magic.  I didn't believe him.
He started to try to levitate a bowl of water off a table.  He took a long time, and I was a bit sleepy even with all his grunting. When I took a big yawn, he started yelling "Look look I did it Look!" but when I looked back, there was just the bowl upside down on his head and he was all wet. I  govoreeted that It was amazing, but I remember when an earthpony trader showed us the same trick.  He even had the same malenky flash of light from some powder too.  It was a dobby trick though, I liked it.

----------------------
 tee-hee :P

Edit: just to clarify, he can actually do magic, but nopony believes him!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 10:12:24 am by thetyler101 »

Give that bitch some stone crafts, bitches love stone crafts.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 27, 2011, 10:46:43 am »

Charity's Journal

Doctor Bubbles visited me, in my office, today. I think he was drunk. Kept going on about he can use magic. An earthpony, doing magic, it was all I could do to keep myself from laughing him out of my office. He was asking me to teach him to use his powers. He saw I didn't believe him and did a few simple magic tricks, you know the kinds earth pony and pegasi foal entertainers do, and tried to pass them off as genuine magic. Realizing he wouldn't leave without an answer, I told him to take it up with Khenal, or one of the other Unicorns. I told him the truth, I don't believe his nonsense, and even if I did, I don't have the training to tutor anyone in more than the very basics, nor do I have the time or inclination to do even that.

Anyway, I'm revoking his booze privilages for the next week. Lucky for him we just got the clean water well set up, or he'd be drinking mud.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 27, 2011, 10:48:01 am »

Lol
You guys are making me look bad.
VERY BAD.
It's infuriating lol
Anyways will be back in about 8 hours, need to go hit the hay now.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 27, 2011, 02:05:25 pm »

Khenal's Book, Chapter 39

Not much has been happening lately, my Book.  Friesden continues to give me the silent treatment.  Dr. Erok has been much more sociable lately, even earning the nickname "Dr. Bubbles" for his personality.  Venture and the other foals have picked up some odd slang from somewhere.  Part of the new aqueduct collapsed through three floors and into my office.

Oh wait, that qualifies.

Two ponies were caught in the chaos of the collapse: Toltot, the odd pegasus, and Enog, one of the farmers.  Poor Enog didn't survive his fall, but Toltot looks like he escaped without a scratch.  I'm lucky I wasn't in my office, I likely would have fared as well as Enog.

Chapter 40

Dr Bubbles surprised me in my office today, claiming to be able to do magic as an earth pony.  Most ponies don't know it, but earth ponies do actually have some magic.  It's mostly subtle things, like their farming ability.  I even have a book that talks about it here somewhere.  Anyway, he tried to show me a few tricks of his, looking almost desperate that I'd believe him.  When I said I did, he looked ready to explode with happiness.  He asked me to teach him how to work magic, and I told him I'd try, but Earth Pony Magic is different from Alicorn Magic, which is different from Pegasus and Unicorn Magic as well.

Some of the principles are the same, though.  It requires focus and discipline.  I told him to gather a pot with soil, and he'd know where to get the soil he needs, and a seed.  Plant it and focus on it for at least an hour each day, and come tell me when it bears fruit.

That should be a good exercise for him while I learn more about how Earth Pony Magic works.

Spoiler: It's Dr. Bubbles! (click to show/hide)
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Theropod Watcher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 27, 2011, 02:57:07 pm »

Hehe, this is really picking up and getting interesting.
Khenal, for the pony creator when it says ponytail I usually use on of the braided styles.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 27, 2011, 03:07:47 pm »

Dear Diary, Entry no.2
Carrot seems to be writing in his journal. I hope he's alright. I think i should read it to be sure what his problem is.
Bubbles
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Would you let me read your journal The Master?
go ahead! :D
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 27, 2011, 03:32:24 pm »

Hehe, this is really picking up and getting interesting.
Khenal, for the pony creator when it says ponytail I usually use on of the braided styles.

Ya, I was considering that, but decided on the top-knot style since he's a stallion.  And I liked the immage of a pony with a literal pony tail style :P
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 27, 2011, 03:48:38 pm »

Friesden's Diary

Hello? Can anyone hear me or read this? I am Friesden

Friesden's New Diary

Conventional wisdom says only a unicorn can suicide.

I think I'll test this.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 27, 2011, 03:51:23 pm »

Journal of Psycho Carrot: entry three

A CHILD! Things appear to be looking up! Well, they were, until I saw khenal's journal...

Hmm, if a single word can break her, can another word build her back up?  I'm going to try something very risky, my Book.  I'll need to be careful and absolutely sure it doesn't look like it's from me.  I'm going to sneak a charcoal stick into her cell so she can write without picking her wounds, and it's going to have it's own note and word: Hope.

I WAS RIGHT, HE DID CAUSE ME TO GO BERSERK, AND NOW HE WANTS TO MESMERIZE FRIESDEN AGAIN?! No, never again shall we fear the crazy doctor's dark magic. I shall put an end to this. I'm going to be waiting by friesden's cell, and I'll ambush and KILL khenal. Tonight, there will be blood.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 27, 2011, 04:16:48 pm »

Khenal's Book, Chapter 41

Sergent Carrot helped me to get my office back into shape after the collapse the other day.  I think I'll actually miss the view of the caverns after the hole is patched.  I was moving the files on Friesden when I tripped over a bit of rubble and spilled the whole thing.  When I picked up her diary, I noticed something new: A new entry.  What the hay?

Before I could consider it further, though, Sergent Carrot dropped something of his own.  He just gave me a sheepish look and we returned to cleaning my office.  He left rather hastily once we were finished, though.  I'd wonder if anything is wrong, but he's always been a bit high strung. 

I've had time to think on Friesden's diary, though.  It's a bit of a long shot, but I have an idea.

Friesden's Diary

Hello?  Friesden?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 27, 2011, 04:21:59 pm »

Friesden's Diary

Yes? Who is it? Please, you've got to help me!
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 27, 2011, 04:39:24 pm »

Friesden's Diary

Friesden!  It really is you!  What's happening?  How can I help you?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 27, 2011, 04:43:29 pm »

Friesden's Diary

I don't know! It's dark and I can't see anything! Please, you've got to find a way to help me here!

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 27, 2011, 04:52:51 pm »

Friesden's Diary

What's the last thing you remember?  Anything could help, I need information.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 27, 2011, 05:15:20 pm »

"Heheh...Well well well...look who it is."
((WAIT...are you pulling a harry potter: chamber of secrets?))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 665