Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281255 times)

DVNO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #5745 on: December 24, 2011, 12:27:58 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:50:47 pm by DVNO »
Al mondo mal non e senza rimedio

Reach me via Bitmessage ~ BM-2DC7sWixk2iSKThdX9thhyrxWBeWRXUEv9

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #5746 on: December 24, 2011, 12:34:06 pm »

I think that's scene.  Unless you guys have anything else that needs to happen right now, I think this is the perfect place for us to skip ahead and catch the timeline up with everything in-game.  Despite how it may look, Friesden's situation is stable and really needs to be allowed some time to set before continuing.

So, what do you guys think?  Catch up the timeline, or does more stuff need to happen first?
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5747 on: December 24, 2011, 12:37:10 pm »

((I vote for catching up to the timeline. Perhaps anyone who wants to can write journal entries for the stuff that's happened in fortress mode, if any of it affects them, and then we can move on. I don't really feel comfortable advancing the fort anymore until the roleplayers catch up. But, I might have time to play some this week, and I'd like to be able to.))

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5748 on: December 24, 2011, 12:46:28 pm »

I say we try to get on track with the timeline. I need time to recover, anyway. Mind if we start with me being interagated by Isos, Khenal?
 ;D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:53:10 pm by Pokon »
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

DVNO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5749 on: December 24, 2011, 12:50:32 pm »

((*pouts* ok, snipping..))
Al mondo mal non e senza rimedio

Reach me via Bitmessage ~ BM-2DC7sWixk2iSKThdX9thhyrxWBeWRXUEv9

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5750 on: December 24, 2011, 12:56:33 pm »

It looks like we're about 3 months behind the game.  Unless you really want to rp getting grilled by Isos, a journal entry should work.  I was thinking that Khenal would be healed up and back to enjoying the quiet life, Pokon will have served his time and been released, and... there was one other thing that I thought needed mentioning from my end, but now I forget.

I remembered the third thing.  Friesden's probation is over.  After three months of no incidents, Isos simply can't justify the use of ponyhours watching her.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:03:28 pm by Khenal »
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5751 on: December 24, 2011, 01:01:49 pm »

I suppose something like that would be better off in a entry,as well. I suppose my next real issue is to attempt to get Otik to talk to me without risk of my life. I mean, it has been around three months, but somepony needs to explain about that little fillies condition!
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5752 on: December 24, 2011, 01:07:32 pm »

Which little filly?  Friesden?  She's a full grown mare. :P

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5753 on: December 24, 2011, 01:11:28 pm »

((As we are jumping forward, Khenal and I have noticed that there is a slight plot hole that I'm going to attempt to fill, although it may make it worse. I don't know. Below is a transcription of the conversation in which we noticed the problem and my suggested solution.

KingStrongbeard   Is the current RP before or after the zebra attack?
Khenal   before
Khenal   I think a week or two before
KingStrongbeard   Really? Then Charity's journal entries are out of order, because I have the zebra attack as before the cultists as I dated the cultists as the day I sealed them up in the actual fortress.
Khenal   I think it's before, anyhow. it feels like we've been in the same week for a month or two now
KingStrongbeard   Yeah, a quick skip through my old posts shows that the seige was supposed to take place after the scene in which I interrupted to post it, but then that scene went on and then we just stayed within that week.
KingStrongbeard   However, Impending has made mention of efim's death in battle, so I think it will take the least amount of massaging of the time line, if we assume that the siege took place before the start of the scene I interrupted to post it. So that it happened awhile ago. Opinions?
Khenal   my head hurts :P
KingStrongbeard   Indeed.

So to summarize, the problem is that the siege happens both before and after. Thus the solution is that happened first, then the cultists stuff and everything that happened around the same time. I assume there is no objections to this?))

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5754 on: December 24, 2011, 01:16:02 pm »

See, this is what happens when you decide to jump into the middle of things without going thru the 300+ pages beforehand. :P Oh well, its like calling someone "Darling" or "angel". Better yet, he simply cannot tell the ages or genders of the ponies around him. Still need to contact someone with a bigger horn and more experiance with the filly mare...Khenal? That pony could fill him in, but he still needs to pretty much prostate himself over to Otik. As well as everypony else who ended up being effected by that magical flame. Which, by the way, was not supposed to start fires. Magical dragonfire, you see. Than again, it should have focused on that silly pony Friesden, whom I will continue to call a filly. For the sake of roleplay.

So to summarize, the problem is that the siege happens both before and after. Thus the solution is that happened first, then the cultists stuff and everything that happened around the same time. I assume there is no objections to this?))

I like this, so no objections here.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:18:59 pm by Pokon »

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5755 on: December 24, 2011, 01:22:50 pm »

((I'm good with advancing the storyline up to the last journal entry.  If we don't, I think it's going to languish over the same week for a long time yet.  If we do that, Falcata has been officially bumped up to captain of Charity's personal guard, has her new hammer, is now living across from the duchess, right?

That would also mean that Kris found her diary and now knows she's dying.  Time to start working on that bit I suppose, I guess I'll have to massage the timeline myself and say the caravan hasn't left yet.))
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5756 on: December 24, 2011, 01:25:58 pm »

Heh, if he asks around, he'll get pointed to Khenal.  However, Khenal has a pretty low opinion of him, heh.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5757 on: December 24, 2011, 01:48:17 pm »

If we do that, Falcata has been officially bumped up to captain of Charity's personal guard, has her new hammer, is now living across from the duchess, right?

That would also mean that Kris found her diary and now knows she's dying.  Time to start working on that bit I suppose, I guess I'll have to massage the timeline myself and say the caravan hasn't left yet.))

First, yes that is correct. Falcata's promotion will be official for future RP.

Also, I think the caravan is still there anyway, at least I didn't notice it leave.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5758 on: December 24, 2011, 01:51:33 pm »

Well, low opinion or not, he has the magical power. I have the spells. I, however, am utterly clueless about whats going on if its not a possesion of some sort. The Royal, in any case, would probably be hostile, because he could tell somethings off with Pokionic. At this rate, all Pokionic cares about is attempting to say sorry to all he harmed, and trying to understand whats going on with that little filly.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5759 on: December 24, 2011, 01:58:31 pm »

A genuine appology would do wonders for Khenal's opinion of him, heh.  How much have you read, though?  Mental magic has kinda been Khenal's thing.

Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 665