Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281253 times)

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #5730 on: December 24, 2011, 02:44:59 am »

" And risk her being like that forever?"
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5731 on: December 24, 2011, 02:46:48 am »

Falcata nods at Khenal's statement, her expression softening slightly.

"You're not doing anything else to anypony.  You could have killed somepony!"

She approaches Pokionic.

"Captain Isos will assess the final penalty, but two counts of assault... a minimum of forty days in jail."
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 02:50:50 am by Telgin »
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5732 on: December 24, 2011, 02:50:06 am »

In his smallist, kindist voice, inhanced somewhat with his barly-flickering magic, he said softly "Friesden, sweety, how are you doing right now? Who is your father, Friesden?"
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #5733 on: December 24, 2011, 02:55:56 am »

I take wing, blasting towards this strange unicorn with all the strength my wings will give.  My injuries remind me of their presence, but are ignored.  Blasting past Falcata, I aim a punch square at the jaw of Friesden's latest tormentor.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5734 on: December 24, 2011, 03:09:27 am »

Aww, hors-"crunch" Thump.

That was the sound of a ponies lower jaw being forced back forty degrees into his upper jaw as it dislocates, all while hitting the ground head-first. Thank the scaly ancester for stronger bones and a good horn, or else I would be the one who needs to be put under a sleeping spell.

" Tell Otik that I was trying to calm her with a spell...before I was interupted by this mare, Bubbles.
She was showing signs of acute possesion and was speaking about a father figure. She must be put under by the spell I was casting earlier. Tell the most learned magi in the area to take the proper procautions. The Dragonic Spell of Spirit-Clensing can be found in a leather scroll under my bed, near the pile of crushed emeralds. Take them with you, for that powder assists in channeling the energy needed for attacking the parasite without doing mush harm to the host..."

Weakly, he muttered."At least... I...am near a...doc..ter..." Than his eyes rolled into the back of his head.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 03:21:58 am by Pokon »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5735 on: December 24, 2011, 03:10:26 am »

"Father or other? What is both? Both and neither? Always the same. Same and different. Always two there are and will be, always after the pound of flesh. Life is a prison, and death a merciful reprieve."

Even as Khenal comes into view, she appears more lucid.

"My head hurts. Why can't I remember where Khenal is? I see him how. Am I there? Who am I? I know my name, my father and mother loved me, and all is well with the world, but of me I know only my name. Who am I?"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5736 on: December 24, 2011, 03:16:26 am »

Falcata is surprised by the ferocity of Khenal's onslaught and winces as his hoof connects with Pokionic's jaw.  She watches uncomfortably as the unicorn rattles on about Friesden being possessed, despite his dislocated jaw.  She watches as his eyes roll back in his head and he loses consciousness.

"Khenal..."

She steps over to Pokionic and swears under her breath.

"Let's get him into the hospital..."

Her horn flickers with magic as she does precisely that, realizing at length that Khenal wouldn't be capable of doing so for days to come.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5737 on: December 24, 2011, 03:20:10 am »

My fury quickly fades when I hear Friesden start talking.

"Friesden?  Are you alright?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5738 on: December 24, 2011, 03:24:06 am »

(on how he can still say stuff thats understandable with a dislocated jaw without passing out: Dragon magic. ;D)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5739 on: December 24, 2011, 03:25:36 am »

"Who is Friesden? A filly owned by her parents? By Otik and Starkey? Do they own me?"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5740 on: December 24, 2011, 03:32:54 am »

My eyes widen in shock at her words.

"Y-you're Friesden... aren't you?"

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5741 on: December 24, 2011, 03:36:02 am »

Falcata watches as Khenal begins to speak to Friesden and decides it's best to leave the two alone.  One more quick check to make sure Pokionic wasn't dead and she left the hospital silently.

She would report Pokionic's assaults to Captain Isos and let her deal with whatever came of it.  If she questioned how Pokionic dislocated his jaw, she'd take the blame for it.  Khenal had been through enough, and she understood all too well how he felt.  After an assault, Isos would probably drop it anyway.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 03:38:13 am by Telgin »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5742 on: December 24, 2011, 03:45:11 am »

"Yes. I am Friesden. Khenal, tell me. You are the only one I remember truly. Who am I? Who are my parents?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5743 on: December 24, 2011, 03:55:44 am »

"You... are you.  You're the kindest pony I've ever known.  Your parents... were most certainly not, but they are gone now."

As I talk, I kneel and lay by Friesden's side.

"And... you're very important to me."

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5744 on: December 24, 2011, 05:48:51 am »

*Bubbles sighs*
"Falcata, bring him over here. Then go rest. I can tell by the look on your face that your stomach is being painful. ALWAYS this pony, meddling in things he doesn't comprehend. Sending clopping FIREBALLS down my hospital hallway is just too much."
*Bubbles walks to the hospital loudspeaker*
"THIS IS DOCTOR BUBBLES. CODE RED! I REPEAT, CODE RED! WE HAVE A FIRE IN THE HOSPITAL HALLWAY! ALL FIREFIGHTING PONIES ASSEMBLE AND DOUSE THE FLAMES!"
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 665