Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281242 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #5715 on: December 24, 2011, 01:26:17 am »

"You're neither of my mothers good or bad or both or neither all is dust two by two hooves of blue can't look can't look mustn't run away must be a good girl must obey my father and my mother must do their command can't disobey mother can't disobey father all is naught to obedience I must obey to death but I don't want to die I don't want to die I don't want to die I don't want to die."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5716 on: December 24, 2011, 01:36:18 am »

"You. Shall. Not. Die. You shall prance in the medows with fawns in the field and dance with the Buffalo on the night of the full moon and you shall play strange deerish games until night comes and then you shall hide in the forest from the great bear who than leads you to a great clearing where you shall fly to the savanna where you can play games with strange zebra and there enchanted glyphs and go with the elephants as they travel on the earth and then you shall find a great rhino monastary where you shall learn to be a ninja and fight the pirates and then everyone laughs in the end and there is a great party at the castle with the princess and everyone is there because its your birthday and if one thing is not gunna happen is that you will not die and you will go to sleep right this minute young lady and you will see this and more as long as you dream right now..."

The poor unicorns horn feels like its about to shatter, from the pain and magical energy going thru it. He can only hope that worked.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:38:24 am by Pokon »
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5717 on: December 24, 2011, 01:39:53 am »

Falcata stares at the pony in disbelief.  He was doing what?  She looks back to Friesden and tries to decide what to do.  This pony might kill her if he didn't know what he was doing, and based on his looks she doubted it.

"Stop that, now!  She needs to be seen by a doctor!"

Falcata musters all the magical might she can and lifts Friesden from the ground before bolting in the direction of the hospital.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5718 on: December 24, 2011, 01:46:41 am »

"murgllth kos sakos...morguluth kaos aksos TZEENTETH! You will fail, all your little plans torn asunder! You and your masters! I will see to it! Morguluth KAOS aksos NURGOLTH! Morguluth KAOS AKSOS SLAANETH! You will hide and I will find you! You will run and I will always be right behind you! MORGULUTH KAOS AKSOS -KHORNATH-! I WILL SEE YOU IN -HELL-!" are Friesden's parting words.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5719 on: December 24, 2011, 01:50:59 am »

Unbeliving what just came out of the mouth of the filly, he could only feel the full weight of his magical power in a crushing force around the area of his horn. He could only scream at the pony who interupted him, " You stupid mare! The girl is all but possesed! You fool, put her down and get Bubbles right now! I must make sure she is comotose by the time her caretaker comes back! She is saying words of unholy power, and if thats the case, I need time to access my personal birthright. Get as many ponies with a lick of skill with magic around here and give me room, because this might get a little hot."

Lowering his head, he slames down his legs and runs   at a speed that would make a pegusi proud.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:52:47 am by Pokon »
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5720 on: December 24, 2011, 01:58:20 am »

Falcata ignores his warnings and continues on to the hospital.  This pony was insane, there was no way he was qualified to be doing any of this!

"I am taking her to see Dr. Bubbles!"

She hears the pony give chase, but she throws all of her remaining energy into galloping herself.  She didn't want to have to restrain him...  She sees the hospital door just ahead and makes a break for it, barely keeping Friesden in her magical grip.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 02:01:04 am by Telgin »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #5721 on: December 24, 2011, 02:01:28 am »

"Didn't really think so, but I had to ask.  Thanks Bubbles."

I smile and open the door to leave.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5722 on: December 24, 2011, 02:08:25 am »

"Shoot shoot shoot shoot!" His lungs are burning, and not in a good way. He was to tired to attempt to simply teliport to the doctor, and there was no way he could actualy get that blasted filly. Knowing little else to do, he knew that the nearest pony with any actual idea on her true tradition was Bubbles himself. He marched on, charging his horn all the way for a differant spell, this time involving clensing fire. If there was some sort of creature in that filly, as he belived, the fire would only harm the possesser. If its the filly herself...I guess he deserved the name Pokionic the Filly Roaster.

With his horn glowing a rather sicking shade of greenish yellow, he prepared to blast the whole hallway with the magical flame. If there was such a creature near it, it would focuse on it and only it.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5723 on: December 24, 2011, 02:15:36 am »

Falcata reaches the door and manages to get Friesden inside just as the flames consume the hallway.  Falcata falls with a startled scream as the flames enshroud her for an instant, and Friesden tumbles to the ground next to Khenal.

She swears under her breath and staggers back to her feet, all of her fur not covered by her barding singed and blackened.  She turns back to Pokionic with a murderous glare.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5724 on: December 24, 2011, 02:23:32 am »

.......He failed. He was wrong. His spell either failed or he was correct in saying that the filly itself is foul. The look on the mares face, that of loathing and hate, made it all too clear that he was utterly screwed. He should go to the guard right now and use the ropes around those two monsters who got him into this mess in the firstplace and lynch himself with it. His hooves betrayed him, however, for he continued to walk down the hall. The only good news was that, being magical fire, it did nothing but warmed the room around him, not even leaving a trail of smoke or a burnt pach on the ground.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5725 on: December 24, 2011, 02:24:12 am »

I reel back as Friesden lands at my feet just inside the hospital.  The fire blowing past the doorway, however, steals my attention, along with Falcata's scream of pain.

"Friesden?  Bubbles!  Please keep her safe!"

I step out into the hallway, looking for what or who was trying to harm Friesden and Falcata.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5726 on: December 24, 2011, 02:27:41 am »

"You!  Who do you think you are, and what do you think you're doing!?"  She continues to glare at him and steps in his direction.  "You've endangered the lives of at least two ponies today... do you know what the penalty for that is?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5727 on: December 24, 2011, 02:30:07 am »

awesome story
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5728 on: December 24, 2011, 02:37:39 am »

"Death? Having my horn ripped off?" Honestly unsure," Whatever it is, I did attack two mares, under gounds that one had symptoms that highly resembled advanced possession. The arcane fire I just used was ment to focus on unclean spirit-creatures and them only. Considering that that spell is ment to be casted in a ritual chamber, usualy with others assisting, is a fault of mine. It is yours, however, to belive that filly can be helped by one who deals with wounds of the flesh. If she is indeed harbering something foul, it will only burn that away. If it harms her flesh in any way, however, you have all the rights to gut me where I stand. The girl is speaking in foul speak and belives she is evil, which could mean that her very soul is impure, in which case I have no way of dealing with. I can tell you her condition, if you give me a momentary scan with a very quick spell. "
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 02:39:36 am by Pokon »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5729 on: December 24, 2011, 02:42:55 am »

"You will leave her alone!  You assault one of the Guard and throw a bucking fireball down a hallway, and expect to be allowed to cast anything else?!"
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 02:45:37 am by Khenal »

Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 665