Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281374 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #555 on: October 30, 2011, 07:42:32 am »

"Oh, dearie. Did you believe you could trust any of us? The more you come by...the more you learn that each of us is as unworthy of trust as the others. First we have my little daughter, dearie - the sweet faced murderer. And saviour. Then there is me, the level headed one of the bunch - but is that true, or am I deceiving you? We have our daughter's twin, whom you have met.. Is she a daemon or really Friesden's protector? Then there are our wonderful other guests - Friesden the girl, who is as sweet as she could be...but as intelligent as a snail. Friesden the doctor, who wants to improve you no matter the cost. And each of these wants to be in control... How could they not? And if you want to save us, dearie, which ones will you save?"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 30, 2011, 07:55:53 am »

"Ideally?  All of you deserve to be saved, even if there is a true daemon in there.  You've spread yourself so thin trying to be so many things, trying to find the comfort of friends while alone.  All you need to be is yourself, that's all friends need."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 30, 2011, 08:03:31 am »

"Which of us is ourself? Do you want the killer? The amoral? The brainless? The sadist? The memory?"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 08:05:52 am by Dsarker »
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 30, 2011, 08:14:11 am »

"I think you all are, and none of you are.  You have a great kindness, a drive for improvement, a desire to protect, a keen mind.  The facets I've seen all have at least some virtue, though several have become twisted mockeries of those same virtues.  Nopony is all good or all bad.  I've seen a lot of bad in you, Friesden, but I think there is even more good.  Embrace your virtues, and let your friends help you overcome your darkness."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 30, 2011, 08:17:31 am »

"Again, dearie, I have to tell you that I don't know what friend means. None of us do...or do we?"

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 30, 2011, 08:21:35 am »

I find you have not read my remark about there being little plaster powder (I had a hunch) *shrugs*
Oh, I'm sorry, I did read it, just forgot to write anything about it. And you guessed correctly, we had one bag of plaster powder but that was used up fixing Tecak's leg, so we are actually, completely out.

After Bubbles explains the lack of gypsum powered, for casts, to the Baroness. She replies, "Thank you Doctor, for informing me, however, as you are aware, there isn't any gypsum in jungle for us to make plaster from. If you need more splints than feel free to put in a request for some with the carpenters, however that's all we can do for now. I will, of course, put a request in for more gypsum powder on the next caravan, and I believe the one due to arrive next month will be carrying some. Is there anything else, Bubbles?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 30, 2011, 08:29:52 am »

"At least one of you has some inkling of what friends are, she came to the surface in your diary because of it.  I know there are many ponies who would be willing to help you learn as well, including myself.  I'd hardly claim to be an expert on the subject, but one of the best ways of learning is doing, wouldn't you agree?"

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 30, 2011, 08:41:46 am »

"Yes. I have found a large amout of ponies to have severe injuries i lack the knowledge to treat. I request the purchase of medical instruction books."

((I bet you were expecting magic books.))
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 30, 2011, 09:03:00 am »

Confound these ponies, they drive me to insomnia.  It's 7am and I should have been sleeping...a long time ago :P  I'll be back after sleep.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 30, 2011, 09:09:16 am »

I can't stop laughing about your predicament.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 30, 2011, 10:24:08 am »

"Yes. I have found a large amout of ponies to have severe injuries i lack the knowledge to treat. I request the purchase of medical instruction books."

((I bet you were expecting magic books.))

"That is fine... You know I think I remember Ms. Friesden having a few books on anatomy when we first moved here. If they weren't in her old office,
(Bubble's office now) then they might be in her old room. You might want to look for them there. Better you take them then they just sit collecting dust. But, I'll make sure to place an order for some from the caravan, from the capital, and I'll let Bokbon (our unicorn broker/legendary bonecarver) know to keep an eye out for those sorts of books, when dealing with other merchants.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 30, 2011, 10:25:32 am »

"Thank you. I'll be on me way, then!"

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 30, 2011, 02:27:43 pm »

I hop over to Charity, smiling and acting like a child,
"Hi! I'm Psycho Carrot!! What's your name?!" I ask excitedly.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 31, 2011, 01:35:18 am »

A bemused expression floats across the unicorn's face.

"Uh Sargent Carrot. It's me, Charity. Overseer and mayor of Glitterglen. Remember? You've known me for over a year."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 31, 2011, 02:07:37 am »

"You think the praxis is more important than the mathema? Well, dearie, Friesden didn't become a doctor merely by going up to sick ponies and operating on them....hehe...."
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 665