Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281346 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #495 on: October 27, 2011, 10:26:30 pm »

"Oh, but I am her."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 27, 2011, 10:48:11 pm »

"Perhaps partially, but I see very little of her in you.  You lack her compassion, and honestly, you don't seem as bright as she does."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 27, 2011, 10:49:08 pm »

((How....Interesting. I leave for a quick game of League of Legends, and I come back to see a mind duel.))
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 27, 2011, 10:58:20 pm »

Starkey has been listening to the exchange through the mental link.

'Wait, friend! She may be right. This isn't some 'other Friesden', they're two aspects of the same mare! Destroying this one could do irreparable harm to her other half!'
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 27, 2011, 11:10:44 pm »

"I know, this is her current dominant personality, and it seems intent on destroying both halves of Friesden.  It also seems to be under the false impression that it's the stronger personality, but I've read her Diary.  This Friesden considers ponies to simply be experiments in potentia, while the other Friesden actually has friends.  Still think you are powerful, fiend?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 27, 2011, 11:12:41 pm »

"Starkey, that Friesden over there's personality is twisted. The only was to change it back is for Friesden to confront (him/her?)self."

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 27, 2011, 11:32:37 pm »

God's above! I'm out of it for a little while and everyone get's delusions of grandeur.

ansontan2000, an earthpony, with magic, (bad enough all ready) who can create and bend adamant, and use telepathy, without having had any training at all. Seriously, SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY Did you really think that would add to the game. Yes, I'm mad, but I guess we'll have to roll with it. Also, a note, in the future, using the "booming voice from above" is not a cool move. Don't do it, if it's being faked somehow, then make that clear, at least in out of character notes. I realize that this has already been addressed by others, but I was unable to post at the time, and wanted to say it now.

A bit of retcon, the reason possessed Psycho Carrot could break the adamant bands that Bubbles made is that they were either, an illusion, or just magically dyed blue stone, not raw adamantine, as creating that is something only a powerful god could do.

Also, Khenal.

This Friesden considers ponies to simply be experiments in potentia, while the other Friesden actually has friends.  Still think you are powerful, fiend?"
are you about to pull a power of friendship overpowering of Friesden's dark half? Because I'm totally okay with that. Fits the source material at least.

Also, as we have already brought the gods into this more than I ever expected, Discord, filly Celestia, etc. I'm going to try and write a bit of history of them, that we can use as cannon for this fortress and it's world. In an attempt to keep everyone on the same page about what the celestial situation is. If everyone is okay with that. If not then we can leave it undefined, if the majority would rather it be left alone.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:43:58 pm by KingStrongbeard »

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 27, 2011, 11:37:10 pm »

Friends?! You think friendship is going to save her? you're mad! You'll kill her, You'll kill all of her! Khenal, listen to me, please! Stop this now, I'm begging you, for her sa-*the link is abruptly severed*
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 27, 2011, 11:42:11 pm »

Also, Khenal.

This Friesden considers ponies to simply be experiments in potentia, while the other Friesden actually has friends.  Still think you are powerful, fiend?"
are you about to pull a power of friendship overpowering of Friesden's dark half? Because I'm totally okay with that. Fits the source material at least.

I'm hoping for something along those lines, but it's Dsarker's character and his decision.  Either way, I doubt there will be a beam of rainbow magic to fix everything.  Though like I said, it's Dsarker's character :P

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 28, 2011, 12:20:43 am »

Well, thank you for ending this madness.
Honestly, i can't even remember wtf got us descending into chaos like this.
Well, we'll just roll with your explanation of things.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 28, 2011, 02:31:47 am »

"Oh, you think so, eh? Why don't you ask her who her friends are, eh? Does she know what friends are? Haha!"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 28, 2011, 04:20:49 am »

"I will ask her then.  Friesden, can you hear me?  Do you remember me?  Do you remember your friends?  You can fight her, Friesden, just remember your friends and the strength they give you.  Remember the hope they give you.  Remember the hope you give us."

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 28, 2011, 04:30:36 am »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 28, 2011, 04:38:24 am »

"Who...who are you? Are you one of dad's friends? Please..please don't hurt me. Please! I'll do anything! Please!"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 28, 2011, 10:56:27 am »

"I would never hurt you, Friesden.  I am not one of your father's friends, but I would like to be yours.  Please?"

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 665