Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 280846 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #4515 on: December 05, 2011, 02:41:52 am »

"Ah, don't worry. This is my assistant, Gunner First Class Schmutz." I said, with a warm tone in my voice. Yes, it is true there's no such thing as Gunner First Class, but it seems to give him an extra bit of tone, as it were.

Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: December 05, 2011, 02:51:38 am »

"Right... well as I was saying, Lilac is handling things surprisingly well. what about you? Did you find anything else after I left?"
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: December 05, 2011, 03:03:02 am »

I hesitated for a bit, and then went with my instincts. "I need to talk to you in private after this." At the time, I thought that maybe it was him, but I doubted it. It turned out well in the end.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: December 05, 2011, 03:21:53 am »

"Oh, right. I suppose it would best if we didn't discuss it in public."

"So, if you don't mind me asking, why did you come to Glitterglen? If you still hold office, then you obviously weren't banished. Were you sent here on some kind of mission?"
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: December 05, 2011, 03:36:01 am »

"Assigned here by the Princess herself. She's heard tell of the daemons and other things here, so I've been assigned to...clear things up, as it were." A safe lie.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: December 05, 2011, 03:56:46 am »

"Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before they sent somepony. We've... been managing surprisingly well so far. Remember Khenal, the lad I told you about? He used to work with posessed ponies, trying to banish their daemons, or at least suppress them. He's been a tremendous help fighting the fiends. But regardless, it will be good to have a... proffessional around."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: December 05, 2011, 04:02:10 am »

"Oh, really?" I said casually, as if I hadn't known since last night. Those four had all been connected by the daemons. They were the only ones here whose lives seemed to be centred around the actions of the daemons.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: December 05, 2011, 04:05:57 am »

"Aye. I think we're up to... three, four, of the creatures banished? Or maybe... no, those two were the same one... and that... no, that one was Schmoe, that one was Cockroach..."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: December 05, 2011, 04:11:23 am »

One of my eyebrows rose at this. Naming daemons? Almost as bad as worshipping them. Starkey didn't seem like one of those, but maybe he was good at hiding it. At least with Schmutz there, no daemon would be able to get to us.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: December 05, 2011, 04:16:31 am »

"So that comes out to... three. Huh. Only three? It feels like so much more..."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: December 05, 2011, 04:25:17 am »

"Three, hmmm? Well, soon sort the others out."

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: December 05, 2011, 04:32:42 am »

"Sisters willing, there won't be any others, but I suppose that's too much to hope for."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: December 05, 2011, 04:42:01 am »

"Possibly."

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: December 05, 2011, 05:03:22 am »

((Bedtime for me. Goodnight.))

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: December 05, 2011, 03:09:17 pm »

sorry,internet died on me.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 665