Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 280685 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #3870 on: December 01, 2011, 03:29:31 am »

At least Khenal is about the same size as Friesden. Anyway, Luna used to be pretty short. Even at nightmare night she was smaller than Celestia. I'm thinking this particular alicorn was the runt of his litter, as it were. Why else do you think he made himself so big?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: December 01, 2011, 03:30:08 am »

((I'm going to bed before five so my heart doesn't explode in gore. Good night everypony. IMPENDING DOOM IS NOW IN CHARGE OF ISOS, :dealwithitface:))
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: December 01, 2011, 03:30:43 am »

((Eeyup. thought you were going there. :P))

((EDIT: Wait, what? Why me?))
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: December 01, 2011, 03:32:58 am »

Because you're the only patsy left.

Anyway. Thinking up the real name for Friesden's father.

Farquaad, anyone?
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: December 01, 2011, 03:33:11 am »

((BECAUSE I SAID SO! Seriously though, because you have the most similar writing style as me.))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: December 01, 2011, 03:35:17 am »

((Anyway.

Compact list of ponies decided as incompetent by the majority of the playerbase.

'Doctor' Alen.
Captain Isos.

))

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: December 01, 2011, 03:36:23 am »

((Okay, good enough for me. :D))
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: December 01, 2011, 03:38:44 am »

"Approximately 13 years.  Digging through records, I found he had been exiled to a small town.  There, the records stopped.  There was no birth certificate for Efim, no writ of immigration to the town, nor writ of emigration for where he came from."

I'll take Isos back if you don't want to try to play her, Impending Doom.

Also, Isos is not incompetent.  Khenal chose her as his replacement.  She's supposed to be calm, collected and by-the-book.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: December 01, 2011, 03:42:29 am »

((So she's Phoenix Wright in spirit then? OK I'M GOING TO BED...DON'T SAY IT DSARKER! :P))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: December 01, 2011, 03:42:54 am »

"That's extraordinary. Whoever he was, he must have either committed a great crime or bribed a lot of people to get that far. And if he'd bribed that many people, why did he not do the same afterwards? It looks to be too complicated for a simple transspecies. We'll come back to that later. Let's get back to just over a week ago. Carrot had disappeared some time ago, and you were beginning to get anxious. Can you tell us, in your own words, what happened that day?"

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: December 01, 2011, 03:45:28 am »

((Sure, you can play her. It sounds sorta fun, I just don't think I'd be any good at it. ))

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: December 01, 2011, 03:58:04 am »

"I had been...distracted for the days prior to our finding Carrot.  He had said he was leaving, and I had been in no position to stop him.  The day we set out to find him, we overheard Captain Otik dressing down the Skyguard for not finding him yet, and asked her to accompany us in our treck into the jungle.  It looked like the Skyguard had stuck to the skies in their search for my friend, so the three of us decided on a ground search."

"Eventually, we found Carrot.  He was in bad shape, but still moving, so we hurried back to Glitterglen.  Diomedians ambushed us, and you handled them with ease, just as Captain Otik described.  You...weren't you, and I tried to get Otik, Carrot and myself away before anything could happen.  You collapsed, and I carried you back here."

Captain Isos interrupts me here.

"Khenal, you are forgetting a few details.  When you returned from the jungle, you brought her to a cell.  You feared she might still be berserk, I heard you mumbling about her eyes.  Correct?"

"...Correct.  But she is not a danger now!"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: December 01, 2011, 04:01:15 am »

"I would like to confirm Khenal's statement. Should she have shown signs of insanity, she would have surely been put down by me before this trial. Or do you doubt the words of the pony that has saved so many lives in this fortress?" Bubbles calls from his chair at the back of the hall.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: December 01, 2011, 04:06:05 am »

"I 'wasn't me'. Can you elaborate? Was I some other pony?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: December 01, 2011, 04:15:32 am »

"Your...your eyes.  They were beyond lifeless.  They were like portals to raw nothingness.  You moved with brutal efficiency when you destroyed those Diomedians, instead of your usual gentle grace.  You were not you."

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 665