Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 280716 times)

compoundoverkillcornbread

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY ENSURES]
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #3810 on: November 30, 2011, 11:07:41 pm »

((Strongbeard, I give you the honor of chasitizing Cornbread, as any royal court should be.))

Cornbread stares at the chained prisoner as she delivers her end of the story. Somehow, the pieces don't match up. If Friesden had gone into a temporary moment of insanity, then why wasn't she going into another one of her fits again? Afterall, only potions or the gods could free a pony from insanity. Had Friesden somehow come under divine influence? But if she did, then why...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:13:25 pm by compoundoverkillcornbread »
haha no, but you told me to be insane. This is just a fragment of my insanity.
Not too insane, please.  We've got the insanity of The Master to deal with, I don't know if we can survive two ponies being totally bonkers
Oh man, I am really testing out the strength of this quote system today...TROLOLOLOLO!!

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: November 30, 2011, 11:12:17 pm »

(I'm tired and need to retire from posting for the night. Dsarker, if you wish to post a rebuttal to the wall of text Isos just laid out feel free to do so. ninja'd. Also, if Khenal, or Dsarker (Or maybe Telgin?) wish to take over Isos, that is fine with me as long as you can try to be unbiased with her portion, I trust you guys to make it interesting. Once Isos makes her case for the murder of Carrot and anyother arguments she needs to make that my tired mind is overlooking, and Friesden gets a chance to counter those arguments, someone may feel free to have Charity open the gates to Chaos.)

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY ENSURES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: November 30, 2011, 11:14:30 pm »

(I'm tired and need to retire from posting for the night. Dsarker, if you wish to post a rebuttal to the wall of text Isos just laid out feel free to do so. ninja'd. Also, if Khenal, or Dsarker (Or maybe Telgin?) wish to take over Isos, that is fine with me as long as you can try to be unbiased with her portion, I trust you guys to make it interesting. Once Isos makes her case for the murder of Carrot and anyother arguments she needs to make that my tired mind is overlooking, and Friesden gets a chance to counter those arguments, someone may feel free to have Charity open the gates to Chaos.)

((Don't worry...we've got your back...hopefully.))
Not too insane, please.  We've got the insanity of The Master to deal with, I don't know if we can survive two ponies being totally bonkers
Oh man, I am really testing out the strength of this quote system today...TROLOLOLOLO!!

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY ENSURES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: November 30, 2011, 11:17:11 pm »

It wouldn't do at all for her to start a scene needlessly.[/i]

((FEEL FREE TO START A SCENE OF INSANITY. YOU HAVE MY APPROVAL.))

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY ENSURES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: November 30, 2011, 11:18:36 pm »

((Also, I'm bailing out, so anyone can take over Cornbread. Remember: she supports Isos at first, but you can make her opinion change...toodles!))

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: November 30, 2011, 11:21:22 pm »

Maybe I should have put "Friends, ponies, countrymen, lend me your ears." at the start.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: November 30, 2011, 11:22:54 pm »

((Hmm, I do believe that's a re-purposed speech from Julius Caesar.  For Brutus is a good man, after all.  Oh hey, I actually caught it, awesome.))
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: November 30, 2011, 11:26:29 pm »

Dammit. You know, it is very possible that we could reach the end of the trial without me putting forth my main statement...hopefully I'll get a chance at some point, though. Preferably at the closing statements.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: November 30, 2011, 11:27:25 pm »

Somehow, though, I believe that Khenal has already guessed what's going to happen.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: November 30, 2011, 11:31:36 pm »

Heh, think I'll pass on taking over for Isos right now.  Truth be told, after reading through all of this thread, I'm pretty sure Dsarker would just run circles around me trying to make decent arguments.

Permanent insanity... Falcata wasn't really sure how to peg Friesden there.  She certainly appeared to be sane right now.  Whether she had ever really been insane, that was the question.

Friesden was articulate and clearly intelligent.  It didn't seem to be much of a stretch to believe that she had fabricated the entire bouts of insanity.  Although the rest of her argument made sense.  It didn't follow why she would murder Carrot after apparently getting away with her first murder.  Unless she really was a sociopath who killed when she thought she could get away with it.  She wouldn't be the first Falcata had seen.

But then she probably
would have killed somepony else before now.  Unless that's what she wanted everypony to think...

Falcata shook her head, trying to find a linear path of thought in the circles of madness.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: November 30, 2011, 11:45:24 pm »

Somehow, though, I believe that Khenal has already guessed what's going to happen.

I have no idea what's going to happen, I'm not good at guessing character drama.  When Charity asked how Friesden pleads, I half expected to hear "Guilty on both counts." for the massive anti-climax.  At this point, Khenal likely knows what Friesden has planned and will support her, but I have no clue.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: November 30, 2011, 11:51:35 pm »

Right, check your PMs.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: November 30, 2011, 11:52:52 pm »

I'm in sneak mode...
I'll just jump back in.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: December 01, 2011, 12:14:42 am »

((We continuing?))

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: December 01, 2011, 12:16:06 am »

((Hopefully, i'm just waiting...))
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 665