Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281286 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #3420 on: November 28, 2011, 10:08:30 pm »

'Who is that?'
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: November 28, 2011, 10:12:37 pm »

"Her," he spits, "father. I should have known, damn it. Bring Friesden. If there's a chance me torturing the sadistic son of a bitch could hurt her if she isn't there, I'm still not sure I wouldn't take it."

He charges up the mountain.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: November 28, 2011, 10:15:53 pm »

'Huh. Guess he's not home.'

Starkey lowers his hoof from Carrot's door.

'Okay, logic time. I can usually find Carrot in one of three places: here, the hospital, or the prison. He's not here, obviously. And is one of my ponies were to get hurt, somepony would come tell me. Sooo... logically, he's gone and done something stupid and got himself locked up.'

He sighs.

'Oh well, I'll go sit with him for awhile. It's still his birthday, and I've a gift to deliver.'

He spies the chest sitting in the doorway.

'And from the looks of it, so does somepony else. Well, whoever it is, I'm sure they'd prefer to deliver it in person. Hopefully, they'll remember before the party tonight.'

He turns and trots off towards the prison.
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: November 28, 2011, 10:20:00 pm »

'Don't worry, Friesden.  We can handle him as long as we are together.  No matter what, I won't leave you.'

My voice is calm as I talk to the one I love, but there is no hiding the cold rage in my eyes as I turn towards her father.

'Let's go say hello to your dad.'
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: November 28, 2011, 10:27:23 pm »

"Okay," she says in a very meek tone as she follows him.

They finish the ascent and reach the throne. The absolutely enormous alicorn stands there, laughing. Before the throne is the Keeper, his back broken.

"Another insect for us to swat, hmmm? And our dear daughter, Friesden. You don't know how hard it's been to corrupt you like this."

He laughs again. "It wasn't hard at all."
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:41:32 am by Dsarker »
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: November 28, 2011, 10:30:18 pm »

'Leave her alone!'

I summon Starkey's Honesty, ready to defend my love.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: November 28, 2011, 10:34:35 pm »

"What a miniscule weapon. How do you think that will harm me?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: November 28, 2011, 10:38:04 pm »

'You are hardly the first to doubt it's power, monster.  Stop tormenting my love!'

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: November 28, 2011, 10:41:33 pm »

He turns and trots off towards the prison.

(ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF ISOS! um... if that's okay, with you.)

As Starkey makes his way toward the prison block he heads down the stairs. Coming up the stairs he spies Guard Captain Isos. She sees the Commander stops and salutes him. "Commander," she speaks, "I am searching for the Countess, have you seen her?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: November 28, 2011, 10:42:50 pm »

He laughs, a foul gurgling sort of laugh. "Your love? Did she tell me she, aheheh, loved me first?" With a gesture, another Friesden is on his upturned hoof.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: November 28, 2011, 10:51:57 pm »

I quickly check to make sure Friesden is still by my side.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: November 28, 2011, 10:53:08 pm »

Starkey returns her salute.

"No Captain, I'm afraid I haven't. I believe her office was open when I went past there, you could start there."

"Say... is Lieutenant Carrot down there? I... had a feeling I'd find him here, and it's his birthday today, so I thought maybe I'd pay him a visit, give him his gift."

He gestures towards the helm tucked under his wing.
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: November 28, 2011, 10:53:44 pm »

She is, and too terrified to move.

The vast beast begins stroking the pony in his hoof. "Jealous, boy?"

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: November 28, 2011, 10:59:21 pm »

Isos begins to look uncomfortable. She isn't sure how best to go about telling the Commander the truth, but settles on the straight forward approach, the Commander's used to losing ponies, and he doesn't need it sugar coated. "Actually, I'm, uh, going to see Miss Charity about the Captain. I don't know how to tell you this commander. But, he's dead. Captain Carrot is dead."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: November 28, 2011, 10:59:50 pm »

'Jealous?  Of an abomination like you?  Of somepony so depraved as to gain pleasure from the pain of others?  Friesden is better than you, monster.  Take your delusions back to the pit that spawned you.'

Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 665