Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281316 times)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #3360 on: November 28, 2011, 04:32:12 pm »

I still wonder how strongbeard is going to react...Also, I think just plain renaming would be the best.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: November 28, 2011, 04:55:38 pm »

Everyone else up and ready?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: November 28, 2011, 05:08:25 pm »

I am, anyone else?
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: November 28, 2011, 05:10:21 pm »

I'm thinking we start again where we left off.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: November 28, 2011, 05:18:09 pm »

((Alright, lets see.  Carrot is dead for real, Friesden is unconscious after splattering him and giving Khenal a few broken ribs, Khenal is still a bit shell-shocked after placing Carrot in the chest and is trying to process everything that happened.))

I trudge towards the hospital, carrying Friesden on my back and Carrot's remains with my magic.

Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: November 28, 2011, 05:22:51 pm »

Friesden continues to sleep.

"Khenal, what the hell happened? You've got a lot of pain running through here."

DVNO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: November 28, 2011, 05:27:16 pm »

Couth Darkmane limps into the courtyard of the fortress, hoping he can have maybe an hour of sleep before he gets back to the bartending he's been neglecting. he is wholly unaware of the battle raging between Khenal, Friesden, and Carrot above him.

"if one more freaking thing goes wrong tonight i'm going to-"

Couth hears like, like a crunchy potato chip bag full of chips thrown into an chainlink fence inches away from him and viscous red blood is sprays directly into his eyeballs.

WHAT THE BUCK! Couth yells in blind fury.

(( clicky for refrence ))
http://pastebin.com/FpAEscPG

Al mondo mal non e senza rimedio

Reach me via Bitmessage ~ BM-2DC7sWixk2iSKThdX9thhyrxWBeWRXUEv9

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: November 28, 2011, 05:34:27 pm »

'Something...powerful took Carrot.  He tried to kill Friesden and me, but she...Her eyes, Keeper!  They were like a portal to nothingness!  She killed Carrot, then came for me.  I think she broke some of my ribs, then she collapsed.  I wish I knew what was wrong...'

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: November 28, 2011, 05:42:54 pm »

"Son of a... I was wrong, Khenal. No blank eyes she. She's a Death Eyes. This is...this is worse than you can possibly imagine. Okay. Okay. We can deal with this. You went into her mind. What was it like?"
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:45:06 pm by Dsarker »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: November 28, 2011, 05:50:44 pm »

'It was...desolate.  There was a filthy river, which my construct had dammed, and fields of bodies.  I, um, adjusted my spell so that it would help Friesden to cope with her past instead of simply trying to forget it.  The river is far too energetic to simply be dammed up.'

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: November 28, 2011, 05:54:52 pm »

"Has it actually done what you asked it to do? We need to go into her mind again soon. We need to go deeper inside, that we might find the cause of all these attacks."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: November 28, 2011, 06:08:06 pm »

'Alright, after we get to the hospital.  I want to make sure Friesden is physically fine, and I should get my ribs looked at as well.'

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: November 28, 2011, 06:12:29 pm »

"After you check her, take her to a cell, chain her down. If we get this wrong, we can't let her get out."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: November 28, 2011, 06:25:38 pm »

'...Fine.'

Cut to the jail?  Unless DVNO has something to add, I think this scene is about done?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: November 28, 2011, 06:28:00 pm »

Rightio, then.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 665