Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281234 times)

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #270 on: October 24, 2011, 04:34:21 am »

"My friend. Please be calm, and look at this from my perspective. What evidence can you show me that Khenal has done anything? We have your diary, in it you admit to the murder! Your walls are covered with graffiti, the likes of which no sane pony would make. You are clearly unhinged, and I don't know how to help you, but we can't keep you locked up forever."

*Charity tears up a little.*

"I'm sorry Friesden I promise I'll make up my mind about what to do with you soon. I'm sorry." Chairty walks away from the cell toward the stairs. A tear makes it's way down her face.

"I have to hear out Peytral, and I need to hear Khenal address these claims about him" thinks the beige unicorn. "Then...Then I can pass sentence on her."

(I should probably note that Freiden and Charity are listed as friends on the relationship chart in game, and I'm counting that for Charity's actions)

(I think I'll end our dialoge here Dsarker, unless you want to shout anything at her as she makes for the stairs)

*After heading out she will summon Khenal, and Venture [someone connected to both Khenal and Peytral] to meet her with Peytral [who is still in the hospital] to hear what evidence Peytral has, let Khenal make his defense, and undoubtedly allow for Venture to either defend or condemn Khenal.*

Also, I guess Starkey will be within ear shot from taking the Sargent up to the doctors, if he wants to drop any info Charity's way about Peytral's parental situation and opinion of the Godkin. Completely up to you Impending Doom.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 24, 2011, 02:00:40 pm »

I was waiting outside Peytrel's room.  After all, I wasn't family and I doubted my presence would help him heal.  I had only just started writing in my Book when Mrs. Charity came around the corner.  I put it away and tried to compose myself.

"Hello Charity, anything I can help you with?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 24, 2011, 03:06:14 pm »

waking up in the hospital, with no memory of what happened, I was confused to discover that I'm restrained.
"What...what happened? Why am I restrained...?"
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 01:58:28 am by The Master »
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 24, 2011, 06:46:27 pm »

Charity makes her way down the hall towards Khenal. She appears to have been crying but seems better now.

"Khenal, is Venture inside?" Without waiting for the answer she says, "Please, follow me." and she walks into Peytral's room.

She approaches the parents and kindly explains, "We are sorry for the intrusion, however, I've been told your son knows something about the murder, you are welcome to stay, while I ask him a few questions." Chairty approaches Peytrals bed and sits next to it.

"hey kid, I'm sorry that this had to happen, but I need to ask you a few questions. Freisden said you told her that Khenal was mind controlling her. Did you tell her that? And If so, what evidence do you have, of this?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 24, 2011, 07:00:38 pm »

She looks determined to get to the bottom of this.  I hope she has better luck that I did.  I silently followed her into Peytrel's room and tried my best to occupy the same space as the wall, to little success.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 24, 2011, 07:04:10 pm »

Peytral lay in bead with Daringsky, his younger brother, asleep and cured up to him.  Little venture was also asleep in a little pile of party decorations.  She had wanted to throw her brother a little victory party but exhausted from her visit to Dr. Friesden she had only engulf energy to throw up some confetti and shout "yay!" before passing out. There parents had decided to leave them be for a time.

"Heck if I know why your here Carrot, I thought you were fine after the fight."

Chairty enters, taking a seat next to his bed, explaining her visit.

"Ya, ya I said it, and keep it down too I don't want to wake them up right now.  Hey, hows Oslo?"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:07:22 pm by thetyler101 »

Give that bitch some stone crafts, bitches love stone crafts.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 24, 2011, 07:10:27 pm »

"Oslo is is bad shape. All four legs are broken, and numerous lacerations all over the body. I'm not a doctor, but his survival may be in question, but if he does live he owes it entirely to you. But that is not why I'm here. On what do you base your claim that Guard Captain Khenal has done anything wrong? I need to know what evidence you have. Friesden's life may depend on it."

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 24, 2011, 07:32:03 pm »

"Wait, wait hold up. Sorry, I think I'm still a little messed up still. What about Friesden?  Wait, no, I know what your talking about."

Peytral looks over to Skydaring, a sad look on his face.

"We should take them out.  They shouldn't be here for this."

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 24, 2011, 07:35:33 pm »

Charity gestures to the parents and asks them to remove the children.

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 24, 2011, 08:02:51 pm »

Peytral parents seem reluctant, but see the wisdom in it.  The mother takes the slumbering Venture from the little party pile, eliciting a little mone of protest but not waking the filly entirely.  The father take little sky from the bed. He says how proud he is of him before leaving.

"All right, lets get this over with."

Peytral stares daggers at Khenal on the other end of the room.

"Tell me, cap-i-tan, why do you think I said what I said."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 24, 2011, 08:13:48 pm »

"I don't know.  I truly don't know."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 24, 2011, 08:14:08 pm »

"HEY! GET ME OUT OF TRACTION!" Says Psycho, his eyes beginning to glow a faint red again.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 01:59:29 am by The Master »
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 24, 2011, 08:17:59 pm »

"Shut up Sargent Carrot!" growls the unicorn, "This is important. We will deal with you later!" "Now Peytral. Explain your claim, please."

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 24, 2011, 08:19:44 pm »

"Ya about that why the hell is carrot strapped down to a table?"

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 24, 2011, 08:23:05 pm »

"I don't rightly know what exactly happened, but he was yelling, down by Friesden's cell and Commander Starkey knocked him unconscious. I told him to take the Sargent to the Doctor's and to restrain him if thought he was dangerous. Since he is tied down. The Commander must feel he needs to be. And for now that's good enough for me."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 665