Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281934 times)

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #2070 on: November 21, 2011, 06:27:31 pm »

(You think having Psycho as a friend is going to be rough Khenal. Charity actually trusts the madpony enough to not only make him a captain, but to move him into the room across the hall from her family.)

The night after Psycho's attack. Charity returns home, explains the events to Cryptson, and everypony retires to sleep. Well every pony except for one.

'Yes' thinks the tiny blue unicorn, with the Cobalt eyes, 'finally everypony is asleep.'

The tiny foal pulls out the old book he had stashed away, his mother had not noticed the missing book yet, but he knew eventually she would, and she would assume he had taken it. He needed a place to hide it, but it couldn't be in their room. He stuck the book in a bag and quitely left the room.

'Where can I put it that no pony will ever find it?' he wondered to himself. And that's when he had an idea.

Cobalt, walked to the surface, he looked up, it was a full moon. He'd never seen such a sight before, having never been allowed out on the surface at night. After enjoying the scene for a while he went to the first floor of the wooden tower. 'I must do this quietly' he thinks, 'Miss Thundersplinter's is asleep up stairs and I don't need her to find me.'

With his magic he carefully pulls a wooden plank from the wall, and finds an empty space.

'Okay book, I'll be back when this assassin business is over and then I'll have the time to read you.' He hides the book in the opening, replaces the wooden plank, and returns home.

Charity's Journal (The day after Psycho attacks her, but written before Carrots new episode.)

I can't believe that Carrot would attack me like that. However, Khenal's report says he was under the effects of some sort of hallucinogenic, so I'll have to forgive him. This assassin is getting more dangerous however, first he lays traps that could've hurt anypony, then he makes my own guards go berserk. Khenal needs to catch this pony soon. I hope he found some clues when he disabled the trap in my office.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: November 21, 2011, 06:36:09 pm »

Friesden is still huddled on the floor.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Rentorian

• Bay Watcher
  • It's amazing what you can do without a conscience
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: November 21, 2011, 06:41:17 pm »

Still humming to myself happily I knock on Friesden's door.
"Hello, is anypony home?  Talking to myself has become boring and I seek companionship!"
Sometimes I find myself sitting around asking myself, "Why?"
Then I come to my senses and respond "Well why the hell not?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: November 21, 2011, 06:42:06 pm »

Friesden remains on the ground, with her wings over her head.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: November 21, 2011, 06:43:03 pm »

Psycho throws the knife at Khenal, embedding itself in his leg.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Rentorian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: November 21, 2011, 06:46:09 pm »

"Ah, the silence of others, but as long as I have someone to talk to that can be almost good enough by itself!  You see one of the major downsides of having Negs with me is that I'm never alone, and after so long like that being alone doesn't feel right.  Sure he's still there, just not taking, not saying a DAMN THING!"  I slow down and catch my breath.
"He's still there but it isn't the same without at least having the potential for a reply.  Don't you think so?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: November 21, 2011, 06:46:50 pm »

Tears start falling from Friesden's eyes.

Rentorian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: November 21, 2011, 06:48:29 pm »

"Sadness.  I always asked people if I could take their sadness...  But Negs isn't here right now.  Even if I open the gate nothing will happen.  I don't like sadness, I don't think anyone does but it's important isn't it?  It lets you know something is wrong, and that you have to do something.  Something to fix things or find something to make you happier than you are sad..."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: November 21, 2011, 06:49:23 pm »

"I...I'm a monster."

Rentorian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: November 21, 2011, 06:51:46 pm »

"So?  I've met plenty of monsters.  Some of them bad, some of them good.  I'm a monster according to what people tell me.  After all only a monster could live this long.   Only a monster could survive what I've survived.  Only a monster could take your very emotions from you to feed itself."
I smile slightly.
"Monsters are just things other ponies don't like.  Sometimes it's deserved and sometimes it's just somepony being stupid."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: November 21, 2011, 06:53:19 pm »

I cry out at the knife in my leg, loosing grip of the bedpan.  I try to focus through the pain and levitate Carrot now that he's unnarmed.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: November 21, 2011, 06:55:22 pm »

"I've killed ponies. Mares, stallions, fillies, colts, foals...I'm a monster. I'm evil."

Rentorian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: November 21, 2011, 07:02:56 pm »

"So?  Killing doesn't make you evil, killing makes you a killer.  The intent makes you evil.  In the last outpost I was at I had to kill two ponies that had snapped, Diomedians had killed their child and they just snapped.  This pick right here?  I drove it into the mother's skull, splattered her brains across the kitchen counter.  The father tried to headbutt me, but he didn't know anything about fighting.  I took out his front knees fist, and then I smashed his skull too.  Killing them didn't make me evil.  If I were to look back and see that with joy, relishing in the slaughter, then I might be evil.  Instead there's just pity, pity and regret."
I look over at Friesden.
"You feel regret don't you?"

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: November 21, 2011, 07:04:42 pm »

"PUT ME DOWN SO I CAN STAB YOU TO DEATH!!!"
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: November 21, 2011, 07:07:53 pm »

"...No?"

I start limping out of the hospital, levitating Carrot with the knife still in my leg.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 665