Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281929 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #2055 on: November 21, 2011, 05:25:42 pm »

Friesden looks startled.

"I...I am...good..."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: November 21, 2011, 05:31:19 pm »

"Good.  Good..."

I look down at my hooves, a bit unsure how to proceed.

"Do you... Do you remember who I am?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: November 21, 2011, 05:33:39 pm »

"You're... You're the ungood pony," she says in a whisper.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: November 21, 2011, 05:34:42 pm »

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muxZXLUYTKc&feature=related))
Psycho wakes up with another syringe jammed in his back labeled HALLUCINOGEN. This time however, it appears to be fused to the flesh and is alot larger than before.
"Hehhehe...HEHHEHEHEE...THEY'RE COMING FOR ME...I WILL STOP THEM!!!!!!!!!!!"
Screams Psycho out of blind rage and madness, running around searching for a weapon to keep 'them' from 'taking him away.'
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 09:49:32 pm by The Master »
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: November 21, 2011, 05:38:47 pm »

"Please don't be afraid of me, Friesden." I plead, kneeling down in front of her cell.  "Please?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: November 21, 2011, 05:40:20 pm »

Friesden turns her head down.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: November 21, 2011, 05:45:32 pm »

I hang my head and stand to leave.  'Traumatizing her more helps nopony...'  Instead of heading to my office, I head out in the direction of the hospital. 

'Maybe Carrot is awake.  I could use a friendly smile, and he deserves some company while he recovers.'

Khenal just had to make friends with the resident locos, didn't he? :P

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: November 21, 2011, 05:48:52 pm »

Friesden continues huddling in her cell, thinking over her past.

It's not a nice place. Here be dragons, indeed.

Rentorian

• Bay Watcher
  • It's amazing what you can do without a conscience
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: November 21, 2011, 05:49:44 pm »

I wander throughout the halls constantly muttering myself just to keep from having to hear the silence.
"Not much going on here right now I think I like that quiet is good right?  They always say quiet is good and they're right aren't they but what if It's too quiet what if no one is there?  I don't like to be alone, why can't I hear anypony? when will you wake up Negs?  I know you're still there, how long will you sleep? I need to remember I need to know I'm still here," I mutter seemingly without taking a single breath.  Whenever other ponies see me coming they always move away quickly, not wanting to be near someone who is either mad or possessed by a mood.
"Need to talk, I know I'm still here if I can hear something even if no one responds I am here.  Why is it so quiet I don't like the quiet the quiet went away long ago and I don't miss it."
I continue to wander around the halls aimlessly, soon enough I end up drifting towards the prison.
Yeah, Granite isn't too stable when Negs isn't around.  Given that the two have pretty much become two parts of the same person it's understandable.
Sometimes I find myself sitting around asking myself, "Why?"
Then I come to my senses and respond "Well why the hell not?"

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: November 21, 2011, 05:53:35 pm »

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sa8lGcKLAw&feature=related))
upon Khenal's arrival at the hospital, he finds Psycho with three enormous needles jutting out of his back, and holding a large carving knife. He hasn't seen Khenal yet.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: November 21, 2011, 06:02:06 pm »

'...Where did he get a carving knife?'

I shake myself out of my boggle and try to telekinetically take the knife from Carrot before he hurts somepony

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: November 21, 2011, 06:09:48 pm »

One mistake that people have made is referring to one single pony as Friesden. Truthfully, there was never one Friesden. When she was born, she was not Friesden alone. She had a partner in her mind, the daemon that came to be known as Schmoe.

Where other children had childhoods, she was forced into the back of her mind while the daemon controlled her body to obey her father's will. It was there that she learned her special talent...creation. She created a place to make believe her life. She cut herself off from her body and fled to her own realm, where no-one else could get to. She made up her mother, her friends, everyone.

Until one day her father decided to bind the 'new' daemon into her mother. With Schmoe forced out temporarily, she was placed back in the pilot's seat. She remembered all that had happened to her. All the...uses, shall we say, she was put to. She had a knife. She charged her father, trying to kill him. Before she could, he forced her mother into the way. She killed her without hesitation. It was not
her mother. Her father hid in a room, barricading the door, and called for the guard.

The guard came in, knocked out Friesden, and rescued the father. In their investigation, they discovered all the sordid details. Friesden was put into a combined daemon and mental facility, and her father was exiled, had his horn amputated, and was castrated. Afterwards, the records were burnt, and any surviving details were kept top secret.

Friesden had imprisoned the daemon herselves at this point. The concept of empathy, of compassion, of mercy, of love; these were as foreign to her as heat is to ice. She grew worse. Eventually, having decided she would leave this place and kill all who stood in her way, she released the daemon, who unbound a number of other daemonhosts. The combined destruction and chaos led to the deaths of everypony there, save for one prodigy alicorn.

The remaining years she spent on the street, killing everypony who did not bow to her will. She became fascinated with how ponies worked, and constructed another self to simply learn and apply that. Another she kept to 'mother' her, in a cruel parody of love mixed with lust. She cut herself off from her innocence. It was then that she learned of Glitterglen. A fresh place, where the heat would be less. She travelled there. The rest is, as they say, history.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: November 21, 2011, 06:10:03 pm »

The knife refuses to budge. The tug alerts blows Khenal's cover however, and Psycho lunges at him, swinging wildly.
"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME AWAY TO THE FUNNY FARM WHERE EVERYTHING IS HAPPY AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO SEE THE PONIES IN THEIR..." etc...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:11:53 pm by The Master »
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: November 21, 2011, 06:24:05 pm »

"Uh oh."

I shift my telekinesis to the nearest metal object so I can have something to parry Carrot's slashes.

"A bedpan?  Really?  Woah!"  I barely manage to duck a slash aimed at my eyes.

'At least it was empty, and makes a decent shield.'  I start backing out of the hospital under Carrot's barrage.

Rentorian

• Bay Watcher
  • It's amazing what you can do without a conscience
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: November 21, 2011, 06:25:57 pm »

I pause for a moment, before muttering angrily, "Enough melancholy, you can find ponies to talk to... Real people.... That aren't in your head...  And AREN'T ASLEEP AND IGNORING YOU!"
I suddenly notice where I am, "The prison!  I can finally see if this Friesden is sane enough to not try and kill me when I see her!  And if she does try to kill me I can sit on her and talk to her that way!"
Melancholy fully dispersed I head over to Friesden's door, humming to myself.
Sometimes I find myself sitting around asking myself, "Why?"
Then I come to my senses and respond "Well why the hell not?"
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 665