Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281946 times)

DVNO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #1800 on: November 19, 2011, 10:34:40 pm »

"Do you want to know who tried to murder you, Mrs. charity? if you do, let me do this." Couth retorts
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 10:38:45 pm by DVNO »
Al mondo mal non e senza rimedio

Reach me via Bitmessage ~ BM-2DC7sWixk2iSKThdX9thhyrxWBeWRXUEv9

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: November 19, 2011, 10:55:53 pm »

(You've ticked off our little Countess, DVNO. And she's got a bit of temper.)

Charity growls.

"You!? Don't you realize that stuff is evidence. You're not a guard, you're not a detective, you're not even in the militia, you're just a bartender. It's not your job to investigate this. So just sit down, and either tell us what your lead is and go, or wait for the Captain and tell him, and he will investigate, as that is his job, not your's mudpony. Or are you accusing Nicolta of being behind this? Because if you are know that he's already a suspect and will be investigated. By those I trust to do the job right."

After finishing her rant Charity's right front hoof hovers over her bandaged injury. Her wound seems to be irritated when she yells.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: November 19, 2011, 11:53:44 pm »

((My gosh! Where is Khenal lately? He's been on a whole lot less recently, AND NO, SKYRIM IS NO EXCUSE!))
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

DVNO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: November 20, 2011, 12:04:25 am »

o-hoh, I'm a Mudpony now? I'm debating whether I've had my fill of revenge yet and she's slinging insults. like anything she says in that hospital bed I put her in is going to get under my skin!

Couth shrugs and laughs quietly to himself

"your right, this good Samaritan taking time out of his busy day to help you is totally out of his bounds." couth snarked

*he takes a seat* 

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: November 20, 2011, 12:06:58 am »

((I just want to point out, you're not getting anywhere by trying to guilt trip Charity. If I were her, I'd have you beaten for such disrespect!))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: November 20, 2011, 12:09:22 am »

((And remember what happened to the last person she had beaten?))
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: November 20, 2011, 12:17:13 am »

((could somepony give us a quote of what happened last time?))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: November 20, 2011, 12:20:14 am »

(Uh, uh-oh. Um. We have incoming fun. Prepare yourselves.)

Charity's Journal 7th Slate 98

I told them. I told those ponies. I told them that no amulets were to be exported from Glitterglen. But did they listen? NO! They did it anyway. I can't allow such blatant disrespect for our laws to go on. I've acquired a list of those ponies responsible for this outrage. 10 of them. Including Pillomino and Thundersplinter! I thought we could trust those two at least. I've drawn lots and the four losers will be beaten, while the rest will spend time in prison. I've given the order to the guard.
And so the beatings began. First up was Bokbon Shigosotil, a loyal member of Starkey's own squad, she was beaten by Officer: Istlig Konabor, in the Trade Depot where her horrendous crime took place, until she was dead, a tragedy, that will undoubtedly, put a divide between the militia and the guard.

Among those imprisoned we have Pillomino, and Venture's father, (200 and 100 days respectively) among others. Due to overcrowding of the cells, Pillomino, is being forced to share a cell with...Friesden. (Fun times)

The second victim, of Officer: Istligs beatings, Nanges Lisigbol, a double legend, in both glass-making and in the operation of siege weapons. He was beaten in the main hallway, trying to run away the entire time, but being struck again and again, until, the officer smashed his head between his hammer and the wall, killing the poor pony.

The third to be beaten. Thundersplinter, was sitting in the dinning hall, attending a party thrown by the Count Consort Cryptson, when suddenly Officer Tunur, came up and kicked her in the leg, bite her in the upper body, and proceeded to administer justice with his silver war-hammer, that ranks among the finest of weapons Ironya has ever produced. Thunder became enraged and lashed out, but was ineffectual and quickly knocked back down by the powerful hammer blows. But then, the beating stopped, and the officer left her, a broken shadow of her former self, but alive. A passing earthpony, then carried the broken pegasus to the hospital, so she could recover.
[/i]

And the final beating was dealt to one of our more skilled butchers who while bruised, has survived. (finally got him to drop that damn Steel War Hammer and use a training weapon for his beatings.)

Charity's Journal 10th Slate, 98
Katak, a low skilled, earthpony, metal crafter has been possessed.

You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: November 20, 2011, 12:22:35 am »

((STILL want to continue to insult our glorious leader? :-X))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

DVNO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: November 20, 2011, 12:52:48 am »

((lol))

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: November 20, 2011, 01:07:11 am »

((this is HIGHLY annoying. Without khenal, this thread WILL shrivel up and die! Without ME, it would just be...shorter...big time.))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: November 20, 2011, 01:12:21 am »

Charity hears the sarcasm in Couth's voice, but merely glares, and makes a mental note of it for later. She asks her husband for a pint of pegasan ale, he gives her water, she drinks it anyway.

(Charity will probably remain quiet unless spoken too, until Khenal arrives. Assuming Khenal [the player] get's on at all tonight.)

(Don't worry The Master, if Khenal [the player again.] is gone for a number of days, I'll take over for him until such time as he were to return. Not preferable, but better than letting the thread die. However, it is Saturday night, he's probably just out doing real world things.)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: November 20, 2011, 01:46:17 am »

(Sorry guys, weekends tend to get taken by rl stuff.  And I don't have teh skyrim, so I don't even have that excuse :P)

Down the hall from Charity's hospital room, I hear the raised voices of Charity and an unknown pony.  Though Charity doesn't sound scared, I'm already a bit on edge with the guards at the entrance being gone.  I rush to the doorway and do my best to look authoritative.

"What's going on in here?"  I ask loudly, my glowing horn weaving an aura about my spear.  Though it isn't drawn, I'm ready to change that at a moment's notice.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: November 20, 2011, 02:07:44 am »

Friesden huddles in a corner of her cell.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: November 20, 2011, 02:13:54 am »

Finally deciding to head back to charity's room as hours of searching, Psycho finds Khenal there as well.
"Khenal! I wrote a book!!!" I say excitedly, pulling a book out of my satchel and shoving it in his face, not noticing the large crowd and everything.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 665