Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281201 times)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2011, 04:21:12 am »

[REMOVED FOR POINTLESSNESS]
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:31:45 pm by The Master »
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2011, 04:28:17 am »

Didn't seem to work too well with Urist Vaultbridges....hehehe.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2011, 09:27:11 am »

Guss what book! I threw a party today!
It was a birthday party for Toltot.  We were talking and I told him about the birthday party we had for my friend Andy and he asked me what a birthday was!  Can you believe it book?  He didn't even know what day he was even born on!  I decided that we were going to have a party right then and there!  I got up on the table and told everypony there that it was Toltot's birthday today and that we needed to party.  He was so nervous, but once it got started he loved it!  He said it was the most fun he had ever had.  He even said it was his first party ever!  We all had a supper fun time!
-

Some ponies say that after a battle, that a dark graveyard silence decends over the fields, and that there is not a sound to be heard.  At the moment this... was most esuredly not true.
"YOU PIG FOOTED, LOUCHY SODS!"
The leader of the Diomedian attack had stumbled into a cage trap during the battle, and during the tending to the wounded, was forgotten in his cage.  With his ax knocked out of his reach and his knife lost in a dice game days ago, he was trapped.
"YOU GLOOBY BOTTLES OF CHEAP, STINKING SEWER BREW!"
Having given up on trying to undo the cage lock himself, he instead decided to pass the time sowing off his mastery of the traditional royal speaking tone.
"COME BACK AND GET SOME IN DA YARBLES!  IF YA GOT ANY YARBLES!"
Nopony in the fortress was particularly egar to collect the raging Diomedian. That is, nopony but one.
"COME ON YOU FLUTTERY LUTTERY LITTLE PISS! I'LL ROOKER YA UP ALL KROVVIER! I'LL...  what's this? Horrorshow! If it isn't me new chelloveck. Here to get your droog out of this staja? Real dobby!"
The pony before him stood his ground a few feet from the cage, carefully taking the crossbow from his back.
"Sorry droog, got meself a new way now.  Don't want to muky-up."
The caged pony was perplexed at this statement, and voiced his concern.
"What ya mean new way?  Whats dat on your flappers? Is that flipy-fluff you got sukky on? Have you gone bezoomny? Your mozg fall out your gulliver! What's that pooshka for?"
The free pony for his part seemed to ignore the other as he loaded his crossbow with a salvaged Diomedian bolt.
"Can't have you govoreeting and creeching all me malenky see-me-nots away can I? That would be baddiwad. Very baddiwady."
The bow was raised and aimed towards the imprisoned and soon to be condemned pony.
"Bye-bye me droogy." 
The other never got the chance to retort.
He would say it was the one that got away, most likely to get revenge for something or other.  Eveypony knew how vile there kind can be.  They would believe him, after all Toltot had proven himself the honorable stallion.  Why would he lie about this?

-

My big brothers hurt! He's hurt super bad book!
It's so bad, hes all bloody and he wont wake up!
Daddy says the doctor will make him all better but mommy is just crying and... and...
Everything was going so well again.  My friends came back and fogave me, we had Toltot's party and...
Why dose the bad stuff alway come when things are just getting good again!  It's not fair!! I just-

got to go khenal say i can help!
-----------------

This is why I love these things man! You never know what will happen!  Love it!
Also, I never said the caged domie is dead, I just said that he won't be giving away any info.
Sweet Celestia, I hope Peytrel lives!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 12:29:42 pm by thetyler101 »

Give that bitch some stone crafts, bitches love stone crafts.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2011, 01:11:49 pm »

Khenal's Book, Chapter 34

That could have gone better.  Venture's Mother was curled up and crying over the news of Peytrel's injuries and her Father looked ready to physically toss me out of their apartment.  Before I could try explaining myself further, Venture came rocketing out of her room talking a mile a minute.  I only caught Peytrel's name before the little filly almost dragged me out.

Well, her parents didn't try to stop us, go that's good, right?  I explained to Venture that Dr. Friesden seriously needed her help, and that if she helped her, Dr. Friesden would be able to help her brother.  We stopped in my office to grab a few of my relevant books, Venture is reading the spells that I think will help, so I'm using this time to write in you, my Book.

Looks like she's about finished and is ready.  It's her show now.  I hate to put this much pressure on somepony so young, but there is simply no choice.  Time to lead her to Dr. Friesden's cell.

As promised, our new pegasus: Psycho Carrot!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just wanted to say that everyone is an awesome writer, I love this fort!
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2011, 01:38:53 pm »

I love my pony! what program did you use?!?!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2011, 02:05:36 pm »

I use a combination of this and paint.  It's quite a nice pony maker, though it doesn't allow for coloring wings separately from the body.  So I use paint for that.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2011, 02:23:33 pm »

I just made my own personal pony! Let's just say she's not the happiest Pegasus.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2011, 03:23:33 pm »

Notebook of Ironya:

Entry 4: Enemies at the gates. Enemies have been repelled. My weapons tasted some blood at last. I am happy, but also sad because of one of the valiant ponies died. I must make sharper weapons. That will make enemies die faster which means less time to hurt my brethren.

Entry 5: While Charity was out of her room to tell ponies' families about injuries I took another bottle of ink from her cabinet. They are so small. Those bottles.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2011, 03:30:12 pm »

I just made my own personal pony! Let's just say she's not the happiest Pegasus.

That pony looks like it's going to eat someone's face :)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2011, 03:47:49 pm »

That pony looks like it's going to eat someone's face :)
she's waiting for someone to post an update :P
No really, she's just EXTREMELY mad that her date hasn't shown up yet.
Picture Pinky Pie explaining what I said and it sounds more accurate.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 23, 2011, 03:51:37 pm »

Friesden's Gaol Wall.

Khenal.

You think I don't know who told Venture to come here? I know it was you. You tried to use her to get INTO MY MIND YOU
SAVIOR BASTARD!
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 23, 2011, 04:14:57 pm »

Journal of Psycho Carrot: entry one
I've read the writing in Friesden's cell. I have to help her! I MUST!
----------------
"Ummm...Friesden? Are you alright? I won't hurt you..."
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 23, 2011, 04:22:42 pm »

"Who are you?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2011, 04:24:05 pm »

Screams from the cell block!  I should never have sent in Venture on her own, but I was worried Friesden wouldn't let her help if I was there.  Sounds like I was right.  As I round the corner, I see that one of the crossbow squad is there as well.  Carrot something?  I'm terrible with names.  Looks like he's trying to talk to Dr. Friesden, though it doesn't look like he's getting anywhere.  I need to face my fears, pony up and see if I really can't give Friesden the help she needs.

"Dr. Friesden?  I've read your journal, and I want to help you.  Please, talk to me."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2011, 04:29:26 pm »

"That's a lie, Khenal. You bastard, you did this to me!"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 665