Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281787 times)

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #1410 on: November 14, 2011, 06:08:29 pm »

((You'll need approval from King Strongbeard. We can't have ponies running around everywhere. Also, WELCOME TO GLITTERGLEN! I hope you choose to *Help* us with firesden's case. Even so, right now this is just insane the amount of mad RP going on. Who knew that the master joining in was the breaker that caused this....rout.
Did you two come from surfing the forums, or the HoL?))
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: November 14, 2011, 06:12:00 pm »

I don't think Strongbeard would be upset if you start some introductory stuff before he officially ponies you, though you might want to wait just to be sure.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: November 14, 2011, 06:23:18 pm »

Who knew that the master joining in was the breaker that caused this....rout.
^_^ sigged.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: November 14, 2011, 06:23:44 pm »

Anyway, can we start RPing now?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: November 14, 2011, 06:25:37 pm »

Right after we sing the Equestrian National Anthem http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=fwERapuM17k
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: November 14, 2011, 06:32:40 pm »

First of all, WOW, SIGGED!
Second, I won't be here for awhile, so don't include me in this RP.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: November 14, 2011, 07:06:40 pm »

Hello Rentorian.
And...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

New pony means new pony in game description. It is below. Khenal, I assume you will want to do your thing? Although he's basically just another indigo earthpony.

A few quick notes about our new guy. I don't currently have any available male earthponies in any stone based industry. Except for that metalcrafter I mentioned a few pages ago, who was named Katak. He's new to mining, as his metal-crafting skill is wasted here. Although he also was recently possessed and produced an artifact. The adamantine earring I gave to Psycho. But now his name is Granite.

Chairty's Journal 13th Malachite 98

Captian Khenal's office has begun to dry out. However, his floor is caked in a layer of mud and dust, and some blood got washed in as well. and several rather large rocks somehow made it. The rocks have been removed, but everypony has been to busy to help him clean the dirt up. Poor Khenal, can't even get to and from his private rooms without getting his boots covered in the Sister's only know what.

We reactivated the water flow, and with the pressure greatly reduced it was able to flow much more gently. Once, it was calm, we opened the refilling mechanism and now water will constantly flow, from the aquifer, to where the hospital's well is, and then down to the caverns shower, and then to Kheanal's office, and finally to the cavern lake. We will have to watch it for flooding, but I think it's going to work just fine now.

14th Malachite 98

This month Starkey's squad is supposed to be defending the cavern entrance, but today a pair of Batmen, attacked a fisherpony in the caverns. The ground squad seemed to relish the opportunity for some action and chased them off, but I think they were disappointed when the bat creatures flew off over the underground lake, out of reach.

20th Malchite 98

Ironya and Firelordsky had another foal today. A little pegasan colt. Name of Odur.

12th Galena 98

A zebra caravan has been spotted by our scouts, they should be here in a day or two. And I have renewed my ban on the export of amulets. I hope the citizens listen to me this time. Encase they don't however, I'm calling for the expansion of the prison block.

On the 18th of Galena, a diomedian ambush came to Glitterglen. Kil was out on the surface and the young unicorn wife and her foal were the target of the foul attack. A tentacle pony grabbed her child by the throat, as Charity's daughter Belle, watched from across the river. It was Belle who sounded the alarm. The militia upon hearing that Kil was in danger wasted no time in charging forth to meet the enemy. While the Fortress Guard were ordered to the courtyard, encase another group tried to sneak in while the militia was out.

As Bebmal approached, masterful steel axe in mouth, and a shield floating nearby him, held by his unicorn magic, one of the keishi ponies, let loose a battle cry, and entered a trance like state.

Madush and Osal, a pair of Marksponies, rush a Tentacle pony and tumble together before bashing it with their crossbows, repeatedly.

More ponies surround the Tranced enemy. He fights them off well for a time, severally injuring one in the leg, and bruising several more through the militia ponies steel armor. But together and with the help of one of the unicorn lashers Langgud, the tide turns against him. That is until another Tentacled Axepony joins the fight and hacks poor Langgud many times, inflicting several bleeding wounds which quickly do in the brave unicorn.

Another pony is less lucky, he is quickly overwhelmed by multiple attacks, his armor mearly prolongs his suffering as he is stuck again and again.

Osal and Bebmal flee the battle. Captain Otik tries to hold everypony together. And fires off shots at the ponies chasing Osal. "If only the melee squad had charged together." He thinks to himself. But then Commander Starkey, late to the battle shows his face. He rushes off and joins Tecak the markspony and Rithlut the lasher, in melee with a tentacle pony. They quickly kill it and the entire militia turns it's focus on the lone remaining tentacled bastard, hacking and shooting, and whipping it until at last it fell.

The milita, badly bloodied, returned home, to Glitterglen. Though lives were lost, Kil and her foal survived, entirely unharmed, much to the delight of Captain Carrot.

A diomedian ambush took us by surprise today. Kil and her baby were in danger, this lead to foolishness on the part of the militia, instead of grouping together for a charge, they went off blindly, while the day was won, and the civilians all saved, we lost two ponies, and two more are in the Hospital.

(Oh wow, another new pony while I was typing. Okay DVNO, welcome to Glitterglen and all that. Okay, I just so happened to have a male earthpony Cook/brewer. So, he's been officially claimed as Couth Darkmane.

His info will be posted in the spoiler below.
)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: November 14, 2011, 07:18:03 pm »

After the battle and making sure my wife and child are ok, I head off to look for Khenal.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: November 14, 2011, 07:28:44 pm »

While nopony is watching, Friesden continues to try and break the restraints holding her down.

One of the straps breaks.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: November 14, 2011, 07:45:23 pm »

I wander the halls on patrol, distracted by my thoughts. 

'Starkey's past certainly explains a lot, and I really need to talk to Dr. Bubbles about making sure Friesden is never left alone.  He might even be able to reach her, he at least wasn't involved in the incident with Schmoe.'
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: November 14, 2011, 07:48:10 pm »

"That is a possibility, Khenal," the Keeper says.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: November 14, 2011, 07:50:24 pm »

I find Khenal in the hall. "Khenal!" I say from behind, hoping to startle Khenal again.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: November 14, 2011, 08:05:57 pm »

I smile and continue walking like I didn't hear Carrot, hoping to turn and surprise him for a change if he tries following me.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: November 14, 2011, 08:12:05 pm »

I daftly continue following Khenal, making annoying faces all the way.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: November 14, 2011, 08:16:05 pm »

I quickly turn to face Carrot, sticking out my tongue and shaking my head.

"Rargaboogabooga!"

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 665