Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38

Author Topic: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)  (Read 22321 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)
« Reply #525 on: October 01, 2011, 03:06:31 am »

"This place is definitely interesting." Lex was sitting on his chair smoothing out the carvings on the table. "Tom, you wanted something shiny?"

Lex pulled at the skin of his right arm, evenly so that his arm didn't bleed forming a makeshift shape. Pressing at it Lex formed a really shiny cube and placed it on the table.

"If I recall correctly my skin is mostly granite, and I can regrow it later using rocks. Speaking of which, I should be leaving. I need to find some rocks."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 01, 2011, 04:57:09 am »

"bartend, do you have any sort of food at all? You see, I have a very fast metabolism and must eat pretty often!" Kine yelled up to the bartender.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 01, 2011, 07:46:56 am »

Powder Adept Miner took out a hundred dollars and turned to Artyom. "Could I buy that bottle of dwarven wine?"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 01, 2011, 09:23:13 am »

Artyom stared at the hundred dollars.

"Yeeeeeeeeeees." He said, and gave the bottle to PAM. Finn came down and went behind the counter.

"Well, we do have some sandwiches. You want them?" He suggested.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 01, 2011, 10:04:08 am »

"Certainly. Just as long as their living. Which they probably are. But if not, I'll just take the long dead meat."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 01, 2011, 10:15:36 am »

"I don't have meat, but if you say so..." Finn thought for a second. "IDEA!" He yelled, grabbing two pieces of toast and then running up the stairs. When he came back, the sandwich consisted of a partially burned large finger and nothing else.

"Uh... now that's a sandwich and a half." Tom muttered, drinking his coke.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 01, 2011, 10:28:15 am »

"Well, my split personality needs to feed as well. Do you happen to have any cats?"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 01, 2011, 10:31:30 am »

Finn raised an eyebrow. "No cat eating supers, no service, I guess. I could give you a substance that is exactly like meat apart from the look."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 01, 2011, 10:32:02 am »

Powder Adept Miner took the bottle of dwarven wine and poured himself a glass of the deep purple liquid. As he drank, he savored the rich, deep, very, very avory, and very very earthy flavor of the dwarven wine. He'd started to really like the dwarven wine since he'd become a migrant to the dwarven fortress of Abbeyales. And then he'd left after he'd helped suppress the demons, but he still loved the stuf and savored it every chance he got.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 01, 2011, 10:35:17 am »

"Well, he feeds off of pain and fear. These emotions emit an energy that efficiently feeds him. You know what, give my a bottle of bourbon and that finger." Kine laid some cash down on the table and popped the finger into his mouth.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 01, 2011, 04:29:27 pm »

Ulysses took a swig of his drink by sucking in the souls. He couldn't hold up the glass without getting ridiculously tired, so that was about the best he could do. It was very filling and delicious, actually. In fact, he suspected that he could drink this stuff to restore his energy. "You know, I could really use a bit of action. Anyone up for a bit of crime-searching?"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 01, 2011, 04:57:18 pm »

Tom tapped the counter.

"Well, I didn't really get my shiny thing fix, and there is a lot of meth-heads around the scrapyard, sooo... Though, this is old town, so meth-heads are pretty much upstanding citizens, so... yeah. But, crime searching around old town is pretty easy. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. With a minigun. And the fish are trying to clog up the minigun's barrels. So, it'd be easy for a starter guy like me."

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 07, 2011, 10:38:51 pm »

((Don't die on me, thread!))

"If that's so, then let's kick the collective ass of this neighborhood's criminals. I hope some people'll join me. It'll be fun!" At this he laughed, and went for the door. "By the way, barkeep, that was a hell of a drink."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 08, 2011, 08:21:21 am »

(I don't (didn't? Hm) want it to die either, but at this point I seriously doubt there'll be enough player interest to get it started back up again.)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 08, 2011, 10:03:27 am »

((I'm basically waiting for someone else to do the first move. There isn't much for me to do here, unless I do my own heist.))
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38