Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38

Author Topic: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)  (Read 22323 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)
« Reply #495 on: September 29, 2011, 06:15:22 pm »

"Well, this super here with the scarf decided to do a nice PAUNCH and killed the shit out of old Jules here."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 29, 2011, 06:16:06 pm »

Rick turned back.
"Cure? No, that was not a cure. It was pretty much a greatly mutated strain of the virus that may or may not be more volatile than the normal one. I was going to use it to weaken Jules, but it seems it was not needed. As far as I know, there is no way to devise a cure."
The man shrugged and continued walking.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 29, 2011, 06:21:17 pm »

"Well, uh, that explains why after I killed most of the cult at the factory, they summoned him when his life signs went on their computer, and he screamed at them for about five minutes about humans being 'sociopathic fuckwits' and then killed himself. So I flew back here."

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 29, 2011, 07:06:16 pm »

Hastily, Ulysses said "Yes." and was off to investigate the noises he heard at the park. Finally, some action...

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 29, 2011, 09:46:45 pm »

Wei smiled as he walked over to where he left his car.

Damn, I'm good at this talking thing. I would have made a fine politician, or something.

Opening the boot, he tosses the bag of techno-goodies into the boot and shuts it. Walking over to the passenger door, he takes out his bag and unzips it, placing it on the roof of the car.

Still, I probably would have gone down this path sooner or later. Anyway, it's time for a change of clothes...

Blood swirling around him in a miniture tornado, tendrils of blood removing his clothes at a rapid pace, and just as quickly placing his normal clothing back on. When the tornado died down, Wei stood there, straightening his cuffs and tie.

Ahhh... That's better. It's good to be back in the ol' work clothes again.

As he pulled his tie straight, he inspected his suit once more. This was no ordinary suit, not by any means. Underneath, he wore a skin tight bodysuit, pitch black in colour, that was a highly advanced fusion of technology from both NASA and the army. This suit was made from a material that was extremely durable and elastic and stretched covered his entire body, leaving only the hands, wrists and neck bare. It was completely airtight and could stretch to cover both his hands and head completely if he wanted to enter a toxic environment, and was sealable by electrostatic charge generated from his own body, which was applied to certain chemicals that were applied in a thin layer around the ends of the suit that were still exposed to the elements. The material was a experimental substance that was a combination of carbon micro tubing and elastic polymers, granting him protection from both toxic environments as well as low caliber bullets and small blades. It even had a miniturized chemical cleansing rebreathing kit sewn into the suit just under the neck, with a tube extending into a stetchable clear polymer mask that was hidden inside the knot of his tie, which could cover his entire face if need be.

The suit was made out of a blend of carbon micro tubes and high durability thread, sprayed over with a special spray developed by NASA to repel moondust from sticking and clogging up the suits of astronauts. In effect, the suit provided little to no protection whatsoever, but was extremely hard to tear and also seemed to almost repel dirt and water as soon as it came into contact with it, letting it stay extremely clean as almost all times.

This get up alone had cost Wei well over 100 million dollars, and he had 2 more outfits just like this in each of his hide outs, but he was certain that it was worth the cost. He had to look presentable after all.

Well, now that I am properly dressed, let's check out that large plume of smoke I saw from the dockyards.

Putting his old clothing back into the bag, zipping it up and tossing it through the window, Wei slid across the hood of the car and hopped in. Turning the keys and stepping on the accelerator, he sped off towards the plume of smoke.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 30, 2011, 10:03:00 am »

"Everyone seems alright... didn't I see most of you before...? If this seriously keeps happening in this city we should form a team to fight this disorder. No sense in not working together if we have the same goal. Who is with me?" says the short non-human robed creature in a rough voice.

((Definitely not the face of the group if we have one.))

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 30, 2011, 10:52:57 am »

Spell Casting
erostroy” George chanted, blasting out a section of the prison wall as he did so. Ten years he had languished in this pit of society, ten years too long. He had seen all the commotion on the television, about the super animals and secret labs and decided this was as good a time as any, and a better time than most to stage his escape.
 Having been incredibly interested in the supernatural and magicka his entire life, George realized that prison would be a great place for him to study it in depth. Having learnt much about it in the past few weeks, he desperately tried to tap his mana well and create his own spell, thankfully it had just worked.
 Although he was now faced with the dilemma of having to descend three stories and navigate a path of guard towers and barbed wire, he was a step closer to freedom then he was thirty seconds ago
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 11:01:20 am by Noodlerex »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 30, 2011, 03:01:36 pm »

Kine looked at the robed man. "While I have no objection to supers forming a group, I do have concerns about their goals. Did you know that we super's powers were bestowed upon up by gods? Surely we most make the world know this, and make them respect us!"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 30, 2011, 04:52:24 pm »

"I would agree that we would need respect. If we can sway opinion through our actions it would be best, but we would need to stay organized. If we seem chaotic and excessively destructive no one will welcome us willingly. All of you were given powers, but it is what you use them for that defines you. I intend to bring this world to order and to expunge the evils from this city. Who is with me?"

((Someone should use Peter to make comm network for a group assuming it happens.))

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 30, 2011, 04:59:02 pm »

"Personally, I'm going to wander around a scrapyard looking for shiny things and then rest in the pile I have got. Dragons seem to have a problem with shiny things, but I'm not going to object to that because the scrapyard I know has a really nice off-license beside it. Anyone wanna come with me so we can both go get pissed after wandering around a scrapyard? I'm personally in the mood for that." Tom shook out his shoulders. Personally, he was tired of fighting things and he really did want to lay on a pile of really shiny things. Oh, in his really cold metro tunnel, it'd be a blast. Plus, combined with that tattered book he found and the beer, it'd be amazing.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 30, 2011, 05:43:15 pm »

"Dragon, surly you have something better to do than horde shiny things? But if it's your natural tendency. . .well. As for you, robed one, I would be pleased to organize supers with you. But I will warn you, if humans don't respond to up with respect after revelation of the truth and diplomacy, I will resort to fear to hold them in place."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 30, 2011, 05:48:15 pm »

"It's Tom. I do kinda wanna talk to you guys, and I think we've all had a pretty nasty and weird experience. I need to get very very very drunk after seeing... Yeah. So, uh, bar?" Tom offered. "I think we could all get drunk."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 30, 2011, 05:51:47 pm »

Rick (Nothing manipulator):

Rick had wandered back to the charred park with a taco in his hand in time to hear the supers talking about forming a group.
"Well I don't care much for the whole 'Good Versus Evil' thing, but I wouldn't mind someone alerting me of any goings on in the city. Oh, and hell yes to the bar."

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 30, 2011, 05:54:24 pm »

"Mind having a being from the realm of the dead join in? Even if I can't actually drink, I can get drunk off the fumes...Oh, and the name's Ulysses."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 30, 2011, 05:56:20 pm »

"If you say so. I will warn that alcohol doesn't have much effect on me due to the way my metabolism works. But yes, some recreation would certainly be nice. Tom, and. . . I don't believe that I caught you two's name?"
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38