Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 38

Author Topic: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)  (Read 22332 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)
« Reply #480 on: September 28, 2011, 09:00:27 pm »

Kine looked around him, and realized that nobody there knew him, or even cared about him enough to help him. He stood and walked out the door, headed towards a park side cafe. Even if they were closed, there would still be food in there.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 29, 2011, 03:42:43 pm »

A seething pain ran through his hand where the biomass sat. Doubling over in pain left Lex open for Jules' kick, which sent Lex flying backwards. Whoever this man was he was strong and spreading the same organisms that infected the Doctor. Standing up Lex removed the skin on the back of his hand using his powers. His left hand was wearing thin, between this and what he did to the Doctor anymore damage would break it. He turned to the man with the pickaxe.

"If you aren't going to fight I suggest you run and get help. I can hold him off, but I can't keep this up forever."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 29, 2011, 04:05:52 pm »

Jules was advancing towards Lex. But suddenly there was a loud roar. From the other side of the park Zeox was driving towards them at full speed on his motorcycle. He launched himself over a ramp and activated his rocket boots. "I've always wanted to do this!" He shouted. Zeox then flipped over in midair and exposed himself to the flame jets coming out of the boots igniting the gel which completely covered his right arm. Jules turned around  with a surprised look on his as Zeox reached him and screamed "FALCON-

(Someone post what happens next, and the second part of what Zeox shouts  :P you know what I mean)
It's FEF, not FEOF

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 29, 2011, 04:16:08 pm »

-PAUNCH!"

Jules was blindsided by the hit searing the skin of his right cheek. As the fist connected green crystals from his forehead shattered, leaving a crack that ran down his face. He was floored by the hit and was tossed backwards leaving a crater of dirt and biomass in his wake. His trench coat was now caked in mud and torn from when he flew backwards. The crystals in his head started to spark a green flame. Jules let out a groan of pain and attempted to move. He was weakened and almost fully immobilized.

((Anyone want the honors?))
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 04:40:45 pm by The Fool »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 29, 2011, 04:17:27 pm »

Kine walked out, his mouth stuffed with food. From somewhere on the other side of the park, he heard some one yell "FALCOOOON, PAWNCH!" And saw a massive burst of light, and inhuman screaming. Jules. He whipped off his jacket and began flinging himself from trees in an effort to reach the battle.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 29, 2011, 04:20:57 pm »

Jules never had a God, but he prayed for death.

They had done more things then just summon him. They infected him with a virus. Eternal life on Earth. Constant reanimation, no matter how hard it would be to not die. Jules was in pain throughout, he just wanted the sweet release of death. They had summoned him and binded him to Earth, but he was a fifth dimensional creature and the third dimension was so primitive and disgusting the only thing he could do was burn it all away. He needed to die, and this thing wasn't letting him. He searched his body for something, anything. Some sort of code before that voice started to speak again.

Returning life in three... two...

No-one seemed to notice the tears on Jules face as his corpse lay on the ground, broken spine jutting out of his back as he breathed mud. He needed to die.

Maybe there was something greater. He didn't want to be binded, he just wanted to die.

And he did just that.

He died.

And returned to the place he was needed.

The pain was over.

For the others, it was not.

Jules stood up and stared at the others.

"The MESSIAH has left." Jules robotically said. "Reanimation process compromised. Final life."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 29, 2011, 04:26:49 pm »

Rick fell through his portal at the edge of a crater, a glowing purple sack slung over his shoulder. The scene before him was not what he was prepared for. He had been expecting a gigantic abomination of biomass with many supers in a stalemate, not a few supers and the walking corpse of Jules speaking like a robot. It was clear that the other supers felt likewise.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 29, 2011, 04:32:42 pm »

Kine reached the other supers, and saw Jules talking.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 29, 2011, 04:35:22 pm »

Rick (Nothing Manipulator):

Rick looked around, slowly crept towards Jules, and did the only thing a sensible scientist would have done.

He poked Jules in the forehead.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 29, 2011, 04:37:53 pm »

A red soul floated out of the mysterious jeweled man, but it just as quickly evaporated into nothingness.

"I see..." Lex thought for a moment and started talking to himself. "This man wasn't human. He was like me, a soul within a shell. Someone must have created him for some purpose."

He turned to the others.

"I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm going to look into this. Someone able to pull souls from the Aetherplane is a threat to all of existence. Did anyone catch what he said as he died?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 29, 2011, 04:42:16 pm »

"Something about the MESSIAH leaving."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 29, 2011, 05:48:55 pm »

Powder Adept Miner had been preparing a boulder from the park pavement. "Oh, I missed it. . . Hey wait asminute, I feel... better at my trade now. Good thing th dwarves taught me how to appraise my skills... I guess my name's Powder Adept Miner."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 29, 2011, 05:58:06 pm »

Rick (Nothing Manipulator):

"Uh, well then. Seems I won't be needing this for a while." The man nonchalantly throws the glowing bag through a tear in reality. He then heads out to get some tacos.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 29, 2011, 06:00:02 pm »

"...Er was that the cure you just threw into that portal? Cause there's still a bunch of biomass and a few infectees left behind so you might want to give that to the city..."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: September 29, 2011, 06:10:50 pm »

Tom ran up to the group.

"Uh, guys, I heard the explosion and stuff. What the hell happened?" Tom asked.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 38