Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 38

Author Topic: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)  (Read 22442 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)
« Reply #435 on: September 25, 2011, 10:46:59 am »

"....". Zeox made a mental note to ask Peter to research and see if he could find any evidence confirming this in any myths or local tales.

Suddenly there was that creepy god guy showing up again charging towards them. Zeox shoved his boot out and set it to full power.
It's FEF, not FEOF

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 25, 2011, 10:51:23 am »

The arrival of the green eyed being stopped Karl in his tracks. The SpecOps would have to wait for now...

"I thought you guys had killed this thing already?"

Karl raised the gun, waiting for an opportunity to tear the creature apart with flechettes as it fought with the other supers...
This is a blank sig.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 25, 2011, 10:54:43 am »

Roydon hopped away as the other beings prepared to Open fire on Jules and he himself unholstered his 1911, Standing beside Karl as he opened fire with his slugs

"Its a bit hard to kill some extra-dimensional beings. Dont they teach you that at Boot-Camp?"
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 25, 2011, 10:57:49 am »

"Doctor. You are no longer fit to combat the chaos of this world. You are no more pure than the mad man within you. Do you remember why you brought me here? I am here to relieve you of your duty. You're done here. If you refuse to stand down it will be my job to stop you by any means necessary." Lex quickly sealed the bullet hole using a section of the concrete wall. "If you want to be free from the chaos then you'll have to work with me. Split yourself so we can end this."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 25, 2011, 11:00:53 am »

The flechettes tore into the flesh of the green eyed humanoid, stopping it in its tracks as it tried to stand and charge at the group again. It fell back and lay still. Karl stopped firing.

There were too many experimental surguries to include Metaphysics lectures. Burn the Corpse. Lets find out what those troops came for. If you lot could cause some type of diversion or slow them down a little, I will get ahead of them and lie in wait at the waterfront.
This is a blank sig.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 25, 2011, 11:10:38 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Akane grimaced as Wei lifted her up in a double shoulder lock, pressing down against her head. She struggled to keep her body rigid, locking her legs with his, but he was both taller and- being pumped full of blood- significantly stronger.

"You've been training."

This is going to hurt.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 25, 2011, 11:46:09 am »

The room shudders once more, and the cracks around the blast door grow bigger and a small dribble of blood flows from a few.

At last..

"In my line of work, I'm always training. And often against more than one person at a time too. So, that secret I've been talking about?"

Wei presses down just enough to strain even Akane's fit body to it's breaking point. He puts his mouth near her ear and whispers softly;

"I'm a lot older than I look too."

He then pushes easily past the breaking point. A horrible crunching sound comes from not only her shoulders and arms, but also her neck as he pushes down with his hands. Wei dumps her on the floor, and seeing her body already beginning to fix itself, works quickly and brutally.

The only way to get past her with time to spare...

More crunching sounds and strangled screams, as blood begins leaking out of tears in Akane's body, rended by broken bones.

Is to disable her for some time and make sure she has a hard time fixing herself.

Wei stood back and let the blood flow back into his body normally, crossing his arms across his chest as he inspects his handiwork. He had basically tied Akane's body into a human knot, twisting and rending all her limbs and her torso into contorted shapes and tieing them together with each other tightly. Only her head was left, sprouting out the top like some kind of twisted plant.

There. That should keep you occupied.

Taking off his glasses and kneeling down so his head was level with hers, he shook his head in mock sadness.

"See what happens when you dance with the devil? I did warn you, after all, but I still admire your skill and determination."

Stroking the cheek of the twisted woman, he leans in close.

"I admit, a woman after my own heart. In more ways than one."

Wei plants a small gentle kiss on the cheek of the poor woman before standing up straight and putting his glasses back on.

"Perhaps you will remember my name next time? Until then, goodbye."

Turning to face the other blast door, Wei raises his arms and concentrates. The blood that has been leaking through the cracks turn into torrents and the whole door and frame blast out from the wall, slamming onto the floor inches away from Akane. The sea of blood swirls around her and circles Wei in a swirling vortex, before forming a large spike and punching through the other door in a single thrust. Stepping through the hole, Wei proceeds down the corridor without a second look back.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 25, 2011, 12:12:00 pm »

Kine, we have to prove this to them. These beings are disillusioned, there never was any one official creator of this universe. It was, and always will be, a group effort on the part of the Aetherbeings. They all contributed. To say there is one creator is preposterous. Now, Kine, are you ready to show me to them? Yes. They must see. Do it. "You all want proof, do you? Well, here it is." Kine took his jacket off, and let his tentacles slump to the floor. From the center of his back came a flowing blackness, with the same texture and color of his tentacles, it surrounded him, and formed a body similar to the human's idea of demons. With hooves, backwards knees, horns, and several large tentacles, this beastly form was as large as two men. This form was Kilian. A gravelly voice sounded. "These beings are disillusioned. To claim that the universe was created by one is nothing short of preposterous."

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 25, 2011, 12:46:29 pm »

Still accepting submissions? If so, I think I'd like to join. I've got a somewhat ok but not overpowered power.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 25, 2011, 12:50:31 pm »

(It's freeform anyone can join at any time. Also we have an OOC topic)
It's FEF, not FEOF

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 25, 2011, 12:57:35 pm »

In that case, should I read up on the story so far/stop posting these OOC thingies and just get on with posting my power and backstory already?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 25, 2011, 01:01:58 pm »

(Yes. And please post OOC stuff in the OOC topic)
It's FEF, not FEOF

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 25, 2011, 01:02:23 pm »

In that case, should I read up on the story so far/stop posting these OOC thingies and just get on with posting my power and backstory already?
(OOC thread, dude. OOC thread.)
Arthur stared at the demon. "This stuff just keeps getting weirder and weirder. But, a question, how do we get rid of these guys?"

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 25, 2011, 01:12:21 pm »

"We must send them back to the Aetherplane. The crimes they have commited here are not to be judged by us. Once they are back in their world, justice will be dealt accordingly."

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 25, 2011, 01:29:34 pm »

Possession

Ulysses had been dead a while now. The inferno that took him now raged in his mind in the form of hate for the living. Several exorcists had tried and failed to put him to eternal rest, and he was glad for that much. He had died with a 'burning' desire to kill the arsonist responsible for the immolation of his house and ending of his life. The police had stopped trying to solve the case as soon as almost everyone in the arson department was mysteriously killed, the only survivor left insane, babbling about some ghostly apparition causing everyone to commit suicide. He was confused, that was for sure. He had died uncertain, only catching a glimpse of his killer's face. This led him to believe that everyone except his closest allies and other recognizable figures were the arsonist. He now floated among the rebuilt house, thinking about whether to investigate it or outright haunt the inhabitants.

((Usually vicious, is only visible some of the time, but just about anyone can feel his presence. Emits warmth equal to that of a fire, and when visible, looks like a flaming outline of a severely burnt man. Can only possess those who are currently afraid, but is very adept at scaring people. Is sometimes audible, but most of the times he is, it comes out as some kind of faint whisper in an otherworldly language or a screaming, high pitched laughter.))
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 38