Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38

Author Topic: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)  (Read 22441 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)
« Reply #405 on: September 25, 2011, 08:51:06 am »

"Don't worry, my disease evolves with you, plus it also gives you lovely new powers to go along with it." Jules said as he suddenly appeared right next to James, walking alongside him. "And don't call me a beast, that's a bit degrading. And don't worry, I'm right here."

Jules reached to touch James on the shoulder...

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 25, 2011, 09:01:39 am »

Arthur was extremely suprised at the speed that it moved. At one moment the head was three floors down, and then suddenly it had come up here in the blink of an eye.

Now he could see it with his eyes too. It was a man. It was extremely disturbing however that they were all now technically in the serpents mouth.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 25, 2011, 09:04:30 am »

James grasped the hand and turned towards Jules, with a dark grin...

"You are making interesting theories. However, you seem to be thinking my body would let anything evolve."

...He punched the 'god' with his other hand...

"But while humans have the weakest defence system in this part of the galaxy..."

...He twisted the hand he was holding, forcing the 'god' to get nearer...

"My race is'nt scared by petty diseases and sicknesses, and I made sure this body was the same."

...He headbutted him Jules, without letting the hand go.

"What are you waiting for, guy in armor? Shoot him!"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 25, 2011, 09:13:29 am »

Jules grinned after the beating.

"Huh. Okay, guess diseases won't hurt him. Let's go with the old standby." Jules grabbed James, eyes glowing red, and a red energy went into James, and all the pain, physical and mental, went into James, and by the end of it he wasn't even dead, which would have been a mercy.

"We all feel pain, James. We're all the same in that way. All the creatures, all the Gods..." Jules grinned even more. "We all feel pain. We just feel it on different levels. I just gave you every level of pain."

"Hope you like this level, you sick motherfucker." Tom said, and beat him with a fire extinguisher. Jules was stunned.

"Uh, what do I do now?" Tom asked. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit what do I do now!?" He yelled.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 25, 2011, 09:17:33 am »

Zeox calmly walked over, pushed Tom out of the way, and used his rocket boots to set Jules on fire.
It's FEF, not FEOF

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 25, 2011, 09:18:46 am »

Jules was stunned and burning, but the serpent was desperately flailing, as if it was attempting to hit things it actually couldnt.
Arthur ran to grab a gun from the from one of the downed soldiers.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 25, 2011, 09:27:58 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Damn, he got fast. Not too fast that she couldn't block it, but she knew too well already how strong he could be- it would be a broken limb or a waste of a good sword. And maybe, just maybe, this would be her one good chance to kill him quickly.

Akane gritted her teeth as the kick smashed into her ribs, crushing two of them, but rolled with the blow, letting Wei's sheer brute strength launch her across the room, while twisting in midair- instead of slamming into the sealed doors, she landed on them feet first, before rebounding off like a coiled spring, sword aimed dead at Wei Lung's heart.

Tsume sniffed at the broken and bullet-ridden bodies of the order cultists.

"Bleh, are you sure these are humans? They smell stale."

Dragging her along with, the remaining squad of soldiers hustles outside.

God I hope those cops bought that bullshit Black Ops story.

Seeing a mysterious man materialize near the group of heroes as she leaves the lobby, Tsume gives her parting gesture by having the remaining shadows pile him.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 25, 2011, 09:29:40 am »

Jules fell to the ground, and stopped moving.

"Uuuuh." Tom poked Jules. He wasn't moving. "That... Was surprisingly simple."

"Fuck. You. Pricks."

From the ground, a demonic version of Jules rose. His red trench coat was covered with blood, and his skin was marked by tumor-like green crystals poking out from the bone. He snarled, and disappeared.

An awkward silence followed, broken by Tom.

"That was kind of predictable. Looks like we have a weakness for him, but... Either it takes away his mortal body but not himself or we didn't have enough..." Tom stared at Jules' burning corpse.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 25, 2011, 09:33:15 am »

James stepped back, and fell on his knees. His hands were shaking, and he was staring in front of him.

Only a few seconds after the beginning of the pain, James was no longer feeling it. This one had been dangerous. He had lost a lot of energy again, but it was the last time the 'god' would do that trick against him. He looked at Tom.

"Alright. You tell me everything you know about him. Everything."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 25, 2011, 09:40:54 am »

Tom told him everything. The mutation, the exact details of the virus, the weakness, the biomass, his cult, the things he had read in their bible, how dragons had such a fear of him it went down into genetics, how old he might be and how much he is a threat.

"If he breaks out of the city, the world would be at an end. The cult's bible said he was going to fight this Order guy for three days until the fourth, when he would break quarantine and destroy everything. By everything, I mean the entire universe. Apparently, he wants to make the universe more like home, which entails making the very fabric of reality change every second. This involves starting over from scratch. That's everything." Tom explained.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 25, 2011, 09:41:52 am »

Kine arose, and Kilian showed him the sources of the trouble in the city. These two gods that are wrecking the city, they are aligned with nobody but themselves. They see what they are doing as better for this world than whatever humans themselves could do for it. If they are not stopped, humanity will be lost.  But, Kilian, how would I be able to stop a god? I'm nowhere near as powerful as them! You won't stop them, I wil. I will have to form a body around yours to do so, and you will take control of this body that I give you. I trust you, Kilian. You've always been one sadistic bastard, but stupid you are not. With that, Kine left the sewers, and headed for the source of power Kilian told him about.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 25, 2011, 09:44:12 am »

Arthur stared at the burning body. This stuff is weird beyond belief. After dissapearing Jules had quickly slithered away somewhere else.
"Im guessing he is gonna be a problem at some point in the future."
Arthur listened to all the signals coming from around town. One in particular stood out to him. Someone called "the Doctor" was speaking and calling everyone to join the inquisition.
"We have another problem, the cultists. Does anyone know who "the Doctor" is?"

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 25, 2011, 09:50:58 am »

From down in the lift shafft, Karl could hear the skirmish developing... and cursed the timing of his jump down. What sort of bad guy appeared where he had been moments ago? Karl grasped the lift cable and kicked hard at the bolt attaching it to the lift. It sheared. Freed from its counterbalance, the counterweight shot downwards, lifting Karl back upwards. He released the cable whilst still accelerating, grabbed the lip of the floor the fight had taken place in and hauled himself over.

So its over? Where did he go? Does this change anything?
This is a blank sig.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 25, 2011, 09:51:19 am »

Turning to the one handed man who was just starting to stand had to ask, "You said you were of the Order. Who are you? You don't look human."

"The Doctor knows me as the Harbinger. I'm here to assist in the purge of chaos, but for now I need to find the Doctor."

"He spoke of you. Said that you'd bring the end times about, but after what you did here I hope he's wrong. He's in the radio tower making an announcement. The Order is absolute." He saluted Lex before running off out of the park.

Lex started towards the radio tower across the park. Inquisitors throughout the park couldn't react fast enough to catch Lex running on all four, which was lucky for Lex. Hopefully he isn't too late to stop this party. It was time that the Doctor returned home. Two Inquisitors stood at the entrance to the radio station holding flamethrowers just waiting someone like Lex to move into range. Lex didn't want to deal with them and raised two makeshift walls to make a hallway. The walls didn't hold for long, but it was there long enough for him to slam into the doorway. Glass flexed and burst onto the red carpet of the lobby of the station. Now to look for the stairs before everyone tries to kill me again. The intercom started throughout the station. "The time of judgement is among us. Chaos has enveloped humanity and demons walk among us, and only a true purge of this chaos can save us. Join us in this purge. Join the masses in Central Park, where we will rise against the chaos."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 25, 2011, 09:52:39 am »

((Damn you guys move fast!))

The room shook again and a few cracks appeared around the blast door behind both dueling supers.

That had to hurt. Oh, and she's still got some bite in her!

Pulling his left hand from behind his back, showing the gauntlet of blood around it, Wei slapped the sword aside with such power that it almost ripped the thing from Akame's hand. At the same time, he rotated with inhuman speed, stepping away from the flying super and sweeping his right leg up infront of him as he did a complete 360 and slammed his heel down with an axe kick with enough strength to crack a foot thick block of concrete, just as she was in midair next to him, aiming for her spine.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38