Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38

Author Topic: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)  (Read 22436 times)

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
Re: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)
« Reply #360 on: September 24, 2011, 02:12:12 pm »

"That is...something." Arthur wondered why he hadnt noticed that before. Being near what did someone call it...Jules, was taking its toll. He couldnt hear anything without concentration. Now, he listened. To standard military channels to be exact.

Kaleno is under quarantine. We are authorized to fire upon anyone attempting to break quarantine. We are holding the borders. The inquisitors will cleanse the city.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 24, 2011, 02:22:57 pm »

Sir, are you kidding?
What?
... *sigh* I didn't expect them, sir.
Who?
The... *sigh*... The Spanish Inquisition, sir.
You are now court marshaled, sergeant.

"It is something, eh?" Tom sighed. "Look, what are we going to do?"

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 24, 2011, 02:30:11 pm »

"They are most likely after the same thing we are. Im guessing the best way to get rid of them is to take Jules out."
I certainly hope so. Arthur thought to himself.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 24, 2011, 02:40:35 pm »

"And the plague mask guys...?" Tom presented the question like a waiter trying to serve friends. Awkwardly but trying to bring the question of the bill in a subtle way.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 24, 2011, 02:44:25 pm »

"They were the ones I was talking about. If they dont, then we will just have to kill them too. And by we, I mean you guys. I couldnt hurt a fly with my powers."

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 24, 2011, 02:51:48 pm »

"Then lets get off this roof, and down to whatever is causing this. You guys coming?" Karl noticed a skylight beneath a sparse spot of biomass, and smashed down through it to the room below....
This is a blank sig.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 24, 2011, 03:04:08 pm »

Zeox was diggin wound in a nearby pile of rubble.

"Heywhats this?" He was answered by a burst of flame nearly scorching his hands off.
"Rocketboots!  Cool!         ...?   Hey guys wait up!"

He put on the boots and followed the rest of the supers
It's FEF, not FEOF

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 24, 2011, 04:03:21 pm »

Arthur followed Karl down.
"Its pretty deep in the building."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 24, 2011, 04:12:45 pm »

Silently followed Karl as he crashed through the skylight, Landing Solidly he brings up his 1911 scanning for hostiles
Raggle Fraggle

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 24, 2011, 04:17:52 pm »

Tom lightly glided to the bottom of the skylight.

"Do you guys even think of your ankles? Jesus H..." Tom adjusted his army jacket. "And where did I put that shotgun? Agh. I lose shotguns... Woe to me." He searched around in his pockets and brought up the IPod. He put the incredibly cheap earphones in and listened to music.

"No more heroes anymore..." He took out his earphones and thought for a second. "Does that count us or are is it more heroic to do the stuff we do without super powers?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 24, 2011, 04:18:46 pm »

Zeox calmly floated down next to Tom using his new Rocket Boots.
It's FEF, not FEOF

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 24, 2011, 04:30:01 pm »

(ArmorForce Corporation, Kaleno City Branch, Research and Development Center- Main Lobby)

{"Two minutes."}

"Damn, cops are here."

{"Keep yer panties on, corporal, we're on our way up."}

Suddenly, there was a loud crash from above as a huge suit of powered armor (followed shortly by a couple other figures) plowed through the skylight and thudded into the center of the lobby, and high pitched beeping as the cap-guns locked on target, prepared to fire.

"OH FUCK, ROBOTS!"

{"Bravo, sitrep!"}

The corporal swore silently as he peered over the ledge. {"Contacts; heavy armor, a cop, and... civilians? Not sure."}

{"Booster One?"}

{"Negative, unknown; Booster didn't have a giant-ass arm cannon. Didn't come down guns blazing, so we'll try negotiating, but expect a warm welcome."}

{"Copy that, just hold down the fort until we get there."}

As the squad pops out of ambush, weapons trained on the group, the corporal re-routes his radio to a speaker on one of the cap-guns.

{"Okay, we don't know who you are, or what you want, but we were just on our way out. If you don't get in our way, we won't get in your way, and nobody has to get hurt. Live and let live, yeah?"}

Excitement bubbling up at the prospect of fighting, Tsume scrambles up the shaft ahead of the group, dumping her share of the load on the unlucky soldier behind her and quickly popping out of the elevator.

"Humans! Tasty, tasty humans~♪"
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 24, 2011, 04:33:52 pm »

Subject 187 needed to find the Doctor before he did anything rash. He tried running as usual, but his hands kept falling to the ground forcing him to use all 4 of his limbs to run. Approaching the ten foot tall wall that separated the beach from the street he planted both his hands on the sand to throw himself upwards. The area around his hands cratered as a tall spire of sand tossed him well over thirty feet in the air, farther than he expected. His new hands were stronger than he was expecting. Crashing down his large hands slowed his landing, enough to save his bones from breaking but not enough to stop it from hurting. If the Doctor wanted to purge humanity he should be fairly easy to find, all he needed was a vantage point. He saw an apartment block with air conditioners hanging from the windows and started running to them, but when he landed on it his hands had no place to go but down. He fell a short three feet with the air conditioner now dangling by a power cord just outside the window. That isn't going to work anymore. He looked for the nearest two story building, he could at least work his way up.

After two buildings he found the vantage point that he needed. Looking out across the city he remembered the name that he always had, Lex the Harbinger. Referring to himself as a number hardly seemed appropriate anymore. It wasn't long before he spotted what he was looking for, a large spreading fire. The Doctor had corrupt enough to employ such chaotic tactics that would make any member of the Order weep. It was time that he knew what madness he was creating. He would feel the wrath of the Harbinger.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 24, 2011, 04:37:25 pm »

That depends. Why are you here, what are you taking, and what can you tell me about any entitiy or entities within this facility? The source of the corruption is my main interest here. Maybe you could assist?
This is a blank sig.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 24, 2011, 04:44:10 pm »

James glided down, following the others and trying to ignore the other guy's endless chat. He looked only mildly surprised when he saw the ambushers. He had a smile, with these puny humans pointing their little guns at them.

He crossed his arms, looking bored. If the squad wanted to help them, they would make good canon fodder, and if they wanted to attack them, James would get a few free guns.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38