Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 38

Author Topic: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)  (Read 22434 times)

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
Re: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)
« Reply #330 on: September 23, 2011, 03:48:54 pm »

(ArmorForge
Man in power armor: Karl
Serpent: Jules)

Arthur saw that the man in power armour had entered the fight. The sight of the serpent had taken all his concentration and he wasnt paying much attention before. He was now however.
While Arthur doesnt have doesnt have much of a reason to worry about the well-being of everyone at this location, it was still very likely that if that...thing did something, it would be bad.

He ran to the man in power armour and the man who had tentacles after listening to what the man in power armour said.
"Are you freaking serious?! There is a way bigger threat in there! Its around the entire building too!"

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 23, 2011, 03:54:56 pm »

You get around a bit dont you? Tell me what you know of this threat.
This is a blank sig.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 23, 2011, 04:00:08 pm »

"Its difficult to explain. There is a weird serpent thing twisted around and through the building, but I cant tell what its doing. I cant even see its tail anywhere, just its head, which is located inside the building."

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 23, 2011, 04:06:21 pm »

Cutting off the head will kill a serpent.

With this, Karl turned to look for an easy access point to the interior of the building.
This is a blank sig.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 23, 2011, 04:07:54 pm »

"And just how dangerous do you think this thing is? You tell me, I believe you. You're a super, right?" Hmm. . .this man appears to have some sort of super sensing capability. He could be most beneficial to me. . .and if this thing really is so dangerous, it might be in our interest to destroy this thing out of self preservation.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 23, 2011, 04:12:37 pm »

"Very. Generally I can only feel lightning. This thing however...well, lets just say it outclasses lightning.

Hey, wait up, Im coming too! You dont even know where the head is!"

Cant let him catch on that I am the guy he was after before, need to kill the serpent, distractions are bad for that.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 23, 2011, 04:31:04 pm »

Roydon watched as the Powersuited man came crashing down firing a barrage of flechettes at the Priest. He walks up calmly to the armored man as he yanks one of the "Feathers" from his vest. He recalled once hearing about this soldier of the future program but never thought he would see it in action . "SED." He states reletively calmly, tapping the battleworn badge he wore on his vest "I  would ask for whom you're acting under but I figured thats above my Paygrade."
Raggle Fraggle

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 23, 2011, 04:34:43 pm »

"Even so; my toxin only effects mammals. The most that I could do down there is bludgeon things to death. In fact, I doubt that any of us, super we may be, will be of any use at all. Let the human try to take it on with his super imitating suit. I'm sure that his big gun will be useful. All of you here, come meet me tomorrow at sewage drainage pipe number #26. We need to have a talk, and I have a feeling that many of you would be more than willing to oblige to what I have to say. I will see you there." Kine began to leave for his home. He would not tell anybody, but his ability to regenerate poison was tied directly to his metabolism, and he needed to eat and rest.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 23, 2011, 04:40:12 pm »

Pardon the cliche, but I am not at liberty to discuss that information.

"So, this is my ragtag army... how many will follow me down, and how many will follow the venemous one away..." thought Karl, still looking for an access point to the building below.
This is a blank sig.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 23, 2011, 04:43:26 pm »

"Completely Understandable Operator. How exactly do you want this done then? Smash our way through to the Snake? Or do you want my men...or whats left of them for that matter, To start a sweep, But I feel like this...Caliber of foe is a bit too much for them." He shrugs as his Crusher Beeps again. It was fully charged up
Raggle Fraggle

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 23, 2011, 04:46:07 pm »

I feel we should ask our young chum here where this "head" is at, and what we might expect along the way, he seems remarkably well informed.
This is a blank sig.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 23, 2011, 04:51:52 pm »

This was so bloody confusing. When the cultists transformed into demons, James was already confused. When the people from yesterday started talking about a snake twisted around the building, he stopped asking questions. Apparently, one of the supers wanted to get out, and a human in a strange suit - James recognized that guy, he had destroyed that damn inhibitor yesterday - wanted to find the 'serpent' and kill it. James did'nt even hesitate.

"I'm going with you, the guy in suit... You helped me. I'll help you."

'I ended a war by myself, some puny snake isn't going to scare me...' He thought with a grin.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 23, 2011, 05:05:32 pm »

(Outside Armorforge
Tom)

Tom thought. A snake didn't make much sense, unless they got more things out of the dimension then Jules, so... He decide to connect the dots for now. Better safe then sorry.

"I don't think that's a snake. I think it might be Jules. I mean, uh, the Jewel Man. If you see a snake, then that is a very bad thing and he wasn't properly bound... To his, uh, new body. He's from this really weird alternate dimension and is sort of a God. And he also has a cult following him. Who has set up base in the city abattoir." Tom said, nervously. 

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 23, 2011, 05:16:24 pm »

PTM let go of the boulder and decidedly collaped to the ground exhaustedly. "Ugghh. I think I over-exerted myself..."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 23, 2011, 05:21:36 pm »

Tom ran over to the fallen man and searched around in his coat's pockets, and found a half empty water bottle. He handed it to the man and smiled.

"I think the water should help. Unless your superpower is dehydrating water, then that would be kinda annoying." Tom chuckled.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 38