Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38

Author Topic: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)  (Read 22403 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)
« Reply #195 on: September 19, 2011, 03:37:38 pm »

Rick (Nothing manipulator):

As rick finished his hot dog, he saw a man attempting to burn an inhibitor. Curious, he leaned over the edge of the building to get a closer look. A few seconds later, the inhibitor emmited a bright light and exploded in a wave of energy. As the wave passed over him, rick noticed that it seemed to have the opposite effect that it normally would, apparently energizing him. As he looked, he saw something about the people closer to the blast... change.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 19, 2011, 03:43:11 pm »

Zeox was blown back by the explosion and slammed into his bike. He could feel energy coursing through him and only barely managed to stay concious. When it was over he stood up "Lets not do that again." It was at that point that his gloves exploded "What the heck!"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 19, 2011, 03:59:21 pm »

Alex walks down the street, looking around at the damage and the citizens just starting to come out of the buildings.  He sticks his hands in his trenchcoat pockets and keeps walking, deep in thought.  Suddenly, he hears a distant explosion from behind him.  Cursing, he turns and runs back in that direction, seeing a thin column of smoke rising from the blast area.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 19, 2011, 05:33:24 pm »

PTM had been alking away when the thing exploded, diving behind a wreck and avoiding the blast. "Oh, wow, what was that?!"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 19, 2011, 05:44:06 pm »

Zeox poked a nearby trashcan. It exploded.

"Uh..."

He sat down on the ground and didn't move until he could no longer fell and excess energy. He then stood off and poked a rock just to make sure that the effects were no longer active.

"Well that was weird. No more setting nullifiers on fire until we can figure out more about their effects" He scratched his head "Just what are we gonna do to dispose of the rest of em?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 19, 2011, 05:50:41 pm »

Rick (nothing manipulator):

Deciding it was his time to shine, Rick teleported from the roof to the group below.
"I believe I could help with that."
He snapped his fingers and the inhibitors slowly began to disappear, one by one.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2011, 05:52:20 pm »

"Well thanks!" Said Furtuka. He then moved to face everyone. "We should probably get out of here. I'm surprised that no more law enforcement have turned up yet"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 19, 2011, 05:55:39 pm »

Ooookkkk butting in with some OOC here that's going a bit far. Inhibitors don't mean anything if everyone can just power on them, and making them disappear? ither these should be a lo grade of inhibitor or people can;t power inhibitors.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 19, 2011, 06:12:57 pm »

((We have a separate OOC thread for posts like these, but I would have to agree. This is getting excessive with the inhibitor abuse. Lets just declare these failed prototypes and move on. They can be power immune with the next batch.))

Catching a glimpse of Wei's car leaving the scene Subject 187 ran up to the top of the nearest two story building using the air conditioning boxes as footholds to see where it was heading. Surely someone like that would know who and what he was looking for. He wasn't looking for a fight, but if it gave him the answers he needs... Luckily the car wasn't too far away by the time he got to the top. He quickly climbed down and started sprinting after the car trying not to lose sight of it.

EDIT: He hears the explosion while on top of the building, but seemed uninterested in investigating it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 06:43:03 pm by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 19, 2011, 06:53:41 pm »

Rick (Nothing manipulator):

"Indeed. If the show's over, then I think I'll be off. There is much research to be done."
The scientist disappears through a rift as quickly as he arrived.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2011, 06:56:55 pm »

Zeox got on his bike and drove off muttering about buying some new gloves.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 19, 2011, 07:58:56 pm »

Alex arrives at the scene as the others are starting to disperse.  He sees that noone seems to be hurt, so he turns and walks away again,heading for his apartment.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 19, 2011, 08:10:41 pm »

PTM starts going back to the apartment he rented for the job. He was battered, and would need some good rest.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 19, 2011, 11:39:30 pm »

Wei smiled, nodding slightly at the guard.

"Very good. Tell me where this facility is and what is there, both equipment and security wise, and I'll release you and your friend. You have an additional 5 sec-"

Wei's smile dissappeared as he saw the super running after him in the rear view mirror. He recognised him from the battle, and he seemed to be bleeding something that was definately not blood. A slight frown formed on his face.

This one apparently doesn't know when to quit. He isn't attacking me, but I won't have anyone stealing my loot.

"Change of plans, tell me everything right now in the space of 10 seconds or you will never see the light of day again."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 19, 2011, 11:50:54 pm »

"T-that's all I know," the guard stammered. "If I knew anything else I would have told you!" The guard went silent for a moment as if he knew that death awaited him. "This was suppose to be my last job. It was suppose to be everyone's last job. We even got paid double. All we had to do was head east... away from... the... docks..." The guard looked off to the side and his eyes began to mist. Perhaps cutting off a hand at a major artery was going too far.

((Hope that was all you needed.))

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38