???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 406254 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Holy crap guys.)
« Reply #4725 on: September 02, 2012, 11:01:17 pm »

CC: Barf. Seriously, how did you not notice all this blood and gore and death before?

Holy shit, your deranged hallucinations are gross! You vomit spectacularly.

TE: LOOT THE CORPSE, YOU SICK BASTARD

Cool, free stuff is your favorite kind of stuff! You empty out his sylladex, which seems to be filled exclusively with severed heads (gross), swords (large), and handguns (ridiculously large).

You may as well skip the armor. The kid in the red pretty much wrecked the stuff.

RL: Note location, then go keep Alex from decimating a forest.

You put a frowny face on the map so you know where to go in a minute, then head over to deal with Alex. He doesn't seem particularly likely to go deforesting any time soon, but he does look broken up. At least he isn't screaming into a withered tree anymore.

"Now that that's over with..." Mimi gulped. She couldn't look at BT's body. Why did this bother her so badly? "I'd love to keep adventuring with you guys, but I actually kind of have to go back to my Land. I now understand that solving each Land's problems is part of our purpose here. Danielle: I don't know what you need to do on LoSaJ, but I'm guessing only you can do it. Anyone that wants to travel with me back to LoBaC is free to do so."

"WHAT, NO! WE SHOULD STICK TOGETHER, AT LEAST FOR NOW! MAYBE OTHER LANDS WILL BE DIFFERENT, BUT THE PROBLEM HERE IS DERSE. IF WE TAKE OUT THE COMMANDER HERE, IT'LL AT LEAST HAVE A REPRIEVE, IF NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM ENTIRELY. CAN IT... JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER? PLEASE? I'M SURE WE CAN STOP WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE HERE. WE'RE GETTING STRONGER ALL THE TIME. WE CAN FIGHT THEM."

The party receives boondollars from the last two battles, and now has a respectable pile of 515691 boondollars. The kids shoot up to sixth level, with all the benefits it entails. Party members now have access to Aspect traits.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4726 on: September 02, 2012, 11:22:16 pm »

RL: Hug 'im anyways. Murder isn't fun for anybody, except maybe psychopaths and is that guy seriously looting the corpse I mean really

CC: Accidental projectile vomit.

TE: Show TB the PHAT LEWT and ask him what to do with it.

TB: Have no clue what the hell you do with a collection of heads. Suggest that they be buried or gristed or something; that shit's gross.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4727 on: September 03, 2012, 01:29:46 am »

Steve knew that Alex might do what he did, so he kept his back turned to BT's corpse and closed his eyes. His mind started to drift away from the present. "WeLL... wHaT shOUlD we dO?..."

>Steve: Concentrate

Title: [6,7+10] = 23

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4728 on: September 03, 2012, 07:56:29 am »

"WHAT, NO! WE SHOULD STICK TOGETHER, AT LEAST FOR NOW! MAYBE OTHER LANDS WILL BE DIFFERENT, BUT THE PROBLEM HERE IS DERSE. IF WE TAKE OUT THE COMMANDER HERE, IT'LL AT LEAST HAVE A REPRIEVE, IF NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM ENTIRELY. CAN IT... JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER? PLEASE? I'M SURE WE CAN STOP WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE HERE. WE'RE GETTING STRONGER ALL THE TIME. WE CAN FIGHT THEM."

"Well... alright. Any ideas on where to go, though? This place is pretty dead. Literally."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: September 03, 2012, 08:24:05 am »

Steve knew that Alex might do what he did, so he kept his back turned to BT's corpse and closed his eyes. His mind started to drift away from the present. "WeLL... wHaT shOUlD we dO?..."

>Steve: Concentrate

Title: [6,7+10] = 23

Steve's vision blanks for a moment, nearly causing him to panic, until visions begin to swim before his eyes. He sees Danielle holding a map- A small army of underlings- One Dersite standing over the rest, with a red patch on the breast of his doublet- and fire, fire, fire.

Steve's vision returns. What the hell was that?

RL: Hug 'im anyways. Murder isn't fun for anybody, except maybe psychopaths and is that guy seriously looting the corpse I mean really

Alex returns the hug with a mumbled "THANKS". He even mumbles loud.

CC: Accidental projectile vomit.

It's everywhere!

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Card Carrying members of the Card Carrying Club)
« Reply #4730 on: September 03, 2012, 09:08:23 am »

>LH: Be pleased with recent events

>Troy: G00 00n a time adventure with G00atbr00.
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: September 03, 2012, 09:11:44 am »

"DaNIEl? dO yOu hAVe A maP?"

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: September 03, 2012, 10:21:41 am »

>Mikhael: Before you try and use the stupid stairs again, look to see if you have your Jet Bike. If not, redraw your hand.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4733 on: September 03, 2012, 12:25:32 pm »

"DaNIEl? dO yOu hAVe A maP?"
"Yep. Are we getting ready to go again?"
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4734 on: September 03, 2012, 01:16:33 pm »

"...i SAw yOu hoLdIng tHe MaP whIlE fiGHtIng aN arMy oF uNDErliNgS leAd By a dERsiTe."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: September 03, 2012, 01:55:58 pm »

"...i SAw yOu hoLdIng tHe MaP whIlE fiGHtIng aN arMy oF uNDErliNgS leAd By a dERsiTe."
RL: "....Oooookay then. But before we go, this... thing needs to be buried. Preferably before the entire forest is covered in alien vomit."

CC: "sorry that is just really gross"
CC: *blorf*
CC: "I mean jeez did you really have to go and kill the guy"

RL: Summon Snakesprite?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: September 03, 2012, 08:13:21 pm »

>Mikhael: Before you try and use the stupid stairs again, look to see if you have your Jet Bike. If not, redraw your hand.

What stairs? You are at the top of a small plateau over which a return node is lazily spinning. There are no stairs to be found anywhere near here.

RL: "....Oooookay then. But before we go, this... thing needs to be buried. Preferably before the entire forest is covered in alien vomit."

CC: "sorry that is just really gross"
CC: *blorf*
CC: "I mean jeez did you really have to go and kill the guy"

RL: Summon Snakesprite?

"...YES."

Danielle summons Snakesprite to the scene, who raises an eyebrow upon seeing BT's corpse.

>LH: Be pleased with recent events

You don't even bother to resist the urge to steeple your fingers and laugh maniacally.

>Troy: G00 00n a time adventure with G00atbr00.

You suggest to the goat that perhaps he could join you as your COMPANION as you jump through time. He declines.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: September 03, 2012, 08:24:05 pm »

RL: "Just bury him. No questions, please."
RL: "Now, shall we hit the road?"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4738 on: September 03, 2012, 08:32:24 pm »

"LeT's jUsT geT moVinG. ToO muCh hAs haPpEned TOdaY AlrEAdY, bUT noThiNG proDuCTive. wE shOulD atLeasT moVe aWay fRom tHe BoDy to TalK aBouT whAt wE knOW sO fAr bEfORe we Go hOppInG alL OvEr thE pLAcE."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4739 on: September 03, 2012, 09:33:11 pm »

What stairs? You are at the top of a small plateau over which a return node is lazily spinning. There are no stairs to be found anywhere near here.

>Mikhael: Strange. You could've sworn the last time you slept was in Troy's house. In fact, wasn't it because to returned to Troy's home the reason you went to sleep in the first place?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 335