???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 406338 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Playing and Building the next version!)
« Reply #4455 on: July 16, 2012, 08:11:04 am »

>Mikhael: Investigate. Whats the worst that can happen, after all?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: July 16, 2012, 12:30:40 pm »

RL: Take the most convenient route to go beat the shit out of the Basilisk. Then proceed to beat the shit out of the Basilisk.

[7,9]+12-1=27.

You move away from the unconscious Dersite and wallop the Basilisk over the head for 16 damage. It turns and hisses at you.

Claire's turn.

CC: Sudden realization you're the reason for the sirens. Go steal an airship with the few Theif powers you have and fly awaaaay.

You decide that if they're going to throw bullets at you, you get to take one of their flying battleships. It's only fair. You fly down to the docks, dodging sniper fire as you go, and head for the first battleship you see. It looks like it's just about ready to head for the battlefield.

>Mikhael: Investigate. Whats the worst that can happen, after all?

You head toward what you thought you saw, but lose track of it. However, you're fairly certain it was headed in the direction of the Dream Sphere towers.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: July 16, 2012, 02:16:26 pm »

> Claire: Move to the space northeast of Danielle, and attack basilisk.
[3,10 + 12] = 25
[1,7 + 12] = 20
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: July 16, 2012, 03:32:51 pm »

> Claire: Move to the space northeast of Danielle, and attack basilisk.
[3,10 + 12] = 25
[1,7 + 12] = 20

You slash at the basilisk for 19 damage. It's starting to look winded, and rounds on you, prepared to strike, but is caught in the back of the head by Alex's axe, and it suffers 17 damage.

The basilisk, having forgotten Claire, turns back to Alex and bites thin air, as the Mage YOUTH ROLLS out of the way of the attack.

Steve's turn.

Also: Everyone please refer to the latest post in the OOC, unless you don't want swag new character unique abilities for some reason.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: July 17, 2012, 01:43:39 pm »

Steve: Shift right and attack.

[4,5+11] = 20

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: July 17, 2012, 01:56:27 pm »

Mikhael: To the dream towers it is then.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: July 17, 2012, 03:51:14 pm »

"I know she was right here. I wasn't gone that long. She wouldn't just leave us like that... right?" Mimi brushed around through the grass with TB watching. Emily's scent was still fresh, or would have been if Mimi took the time to smell anything. Instead, after about thirty seconds she threw her arms in the air in frustration.

"You said Seers gain their powers gradually, right? Maybe I'm approaching this the wrong way. I've brute forced my way through the game with skills I only pretended to have, paying little attention to the subtler aspects of it. Perhaps it's time I fulfill my role as the Seer of Space."

Mimi put all her thought into Emily - how long she was alone, how far she could have gone in that time, all the places she could have headed off to - and closed her eyes.

"I wonder, TB... how does a Seer see?"

>Seer: See.

[Title Power: 7+9+10]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:37:15 pm by freeformschooler »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: July 17, 2012, 08:59:42 pm »

>Seer: See.
[Title Power: 7+9+10]

You focus on seeing Emily, wherever she might be, and your vision suddenly reasserts itself, as if you were hovering over her.

And her captor. You can clearly see an Agent of Derse carrying Mimi on his shoulder, walking into one of the factories. You can feel the distance to this place, and you know it isn't far. This factory is completely inactive, and there is a purple plate on the floor. As the Derse Agent steps onto it, he disappears.

You lose track of your friend, and you perceive your immediate surroundings once again.

Steve: Shift right and attack.

[4,5+11] = 20

You close the distance to the basilisk and bring your tonfa down over its head. The monster finally gives up the ghost, and vanishes in a puff of grist.

Alex sits down on the ground and starts whining. Looks like the battle is over.

Mikhael: To the dream towers it is then.

You make your way to the dream towers, and they come into view just as someone slips into one of them! You realize it's Brian's dream sphere too.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: July 17, 2012, 09:07:24 pm »

I would like to reroll my entire hand, please.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: July 17, 2012, 10:06:18 pm »

I would like to collect The Return, and then reroll everything except the Emerald Contraband. Still savin' it for alchemy later.
RL: Go tie the Dersite to a tree. Prepare the information extraction method.

CC: Go surfing. Except instead of a board, you have a battleship full of terrified Dersites, and instead of water you have a little bit of breeze you stashed away.

CA: What are you even up to? Haven't you found a gate yet?
Look, it's hot and travel is hard, okay? You did find a gate though, so you jump through it and land floating several miles above... geez, you don't even know whose house this is. Might as well go see.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: July 18, 2012, 12:22:05 am »

I would like to reroll my entire hand, please.

Assuming that you want all alchemized equipment, you receive...

Clawsword
R.R.Rocket
Algid Athame

I would like to collect The Return, and then reroll everything except the Emerald Contraband. Still savin' it for alchemy later.

You re-draw Halberd's bite, as well as a portable computer.

RL: Go tie the Dersite to a tree. Prepare the information extraction method.

You grab the unconscious Dersite, and haul him over to a tree, where you proceed to tie him up. Alex fusses around in his sylladex.

CC: Go surfing. Except instead of a board, you have a battleship full of terrified Dersites, and instead of water you have a little bit of breeze you stashed away.

You have a fully gassed up Dersite battleship, so rather than simply pilot it away, you shove it out of the dock with the Windy Thing. This may have been for the best though, as the wind moves it around fairly erratically, sparing it most of the fire from Derse's weapon batteries and the fire from other battleships.

CA: What are you even up to? Haven't you found a gate yet?
Look, it's hot and travel is hard, okay? You did find a gate though, so you jump through it and land floating several miles above... geez, you don't even know whose house this is. Might as well go see.

Which Gate did he even go through? The selection has too many locations and places.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: July 18, 2012, 12:49:08 am »

gog dammit.

RL: Fuss around in your sylladex looking for ice. Become mad when you find it all melted and you won't get to shove it in the Dersite's ears.
Which Gate did he even go through? The selection has too many locations and places.
I was kind of going to leave that up to you so I don't mess up too much of the weird plot shit with my zillion trolls.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: July 18, 2012, 12:52:28 am »

Grandmeister Spacebitch & Co: Start walking in search of factory to the... east?

I was kind of going to leave that up to you so I don't mess up too much of the weird plot shit with my zillion trolls.

Also, CC is female, but you get a free pass because of potentially bizarre blue alien biology.

EDIT: Wait no that's CA. Nevermind.

[01:54] KM: there are too many.. . letters and nunbers
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:54:54 am by freeformschooler »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: July 18, 2012, 01:05:14 am »

gog dammit.

RL: Fuss around in your sylladex looking for ice. Become mad when you find it all melted and you won't get to shove it in the Dersite's ears.

You would be upset about that, but you're already busy being upset that this bastard doesn't even HAVE any obvious ears. DAMMIT.

You lack of faith in my ability to bullshit the plot forward in the face of unpredictable player actions disturbs me.

Grandmeister Spacebitch & Co: Start walking in search of factory to the... east?

Also, CC is female, but you get a free pass because of potentially bizarre blue alien biology.

EDIT: Wait no that's CA. Nevermind.

[01:54] KM: there are too many.. . letters and nunbers

There really are too many. Shit's confusing.

Also, huge missed opportunity, because as everyone knows:

Green Alien Women>Any other variety of Alien Women

ANYWAY

You proceed to the general direction of the feeling of where Emily was taken. You shortly find yourself at a factory, though not shortly enough for your taste. You can only wonder where Emily is by now.
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 335