???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 406343 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Panty raids are not part of a standard adventure.)
« Reply #3795 on: April 05, 2012, 10:03:43 pm »

What image? I don't see an image. Oh right. That image. 8)

It was fun to draw, but I wish that I could draw things like this faster.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:37:00 pm by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: April 05, 2012, 10:05:48 pm »

That could go in the OP, really.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: April 05, 2012, 11:12:25 pm »

Wonderful! Just simply wonderful.
Raggle Fraggle

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: April 05, 2012, 11:18:45 pm »

Everybody looks as good as ever. Nice work!
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: April 05, 2012, 11:24:08 pm »

What image? I don't see an image. Oh right. That image. 8)

image removed so people don't have to load it twice

It was fun to draw, but I wish that I could draw things like this faster.
[nitpick] Danielle's a redhead. [/nitpick]

It looks awesome. Feelin' pretty inferior right now, especially because those damn palm trees I cannot art them
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: April 05, 2012, 11:41:15 pm »

[nitpick] Danielle's a redhead. [/nitpick]

Fixed it.

It looks awesome. Feelin' pretty inferior right now, especially because those damn palm trees I cannot art them

If it makes you feel better it took me about 10 hours to draw, and I've had lots of practice with my tablet over the past year. I spent most of my summer and semester 1 of university just drawing whenever I had a minute.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: April 06, 2012, 12:11:12 am »

"Why would there be a place that sells expens!ve !tems that only one person can use? And why hasn't the storeowner tr!ed us!ng them the!rself?"

Wait lemme come up with a compliment that's adequate for this.
Um.
I like it. I'm trying to elaborate on that statement and don't quite know how. Uhhhh the coloring is certainly better than what I can do as a whole? Sure that'll do. I suck at compliments.

Speaking of arting, I worked on Troy earlier today (but was interrupted), wherein I rediscovered my disdain for geometric shapes. He will indeed be on a ship, which has a bonus (for me) of obscuring the foot on the leg that'll be straight, of which the area from the calf to the foot is hard to draw. lazy arting ftw

That could go in the OP, really.
/jealous

:P
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: April 06, 2012, 01:24:44 am »

"Hmm. Well, I guess you can think on that while we go towards the gate. Maybe if we see a lava pump we can smash it or something."
I think this got missed. Or Alex just didn't have anything to say about it. But I'd rather make sure it wasn't missed.

Also.
Spoiler: TROLLSTUFF (click to show/hide)
sheesh I didn't mean for it to be that long. If you guys want me to stop this bullshit with the troll and alien and human, just ask. Or if you want me to (badly) illustrate it in line with Prince of Toast, I can probably do that too.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: April 06, 2012, 08:27:25 pm »

Mimi was at a loss for artifact-hunting. She hadn't hit any leads on any of the planets she'd been on so far, and asking around wasn't of much help. That's when it hit her.

>Mimi: Check the map of your own planet you got a while back. See if it mentions artifacts or curious structures anywhere.

Unfortunately, it only tells you where your various gates go.

"Oh, whoops. Wrong house. Have you seen a blonde girl that looks like she could maybe hurt someone?"

The salamanders shake their heads in unison.

"Captain y00u c00uld mke use 00f depth charges. let me explain. when y00u ping a dersite submarine y00u launch explosives in the area that expl00de at vari00us depths t00 either deter 00r sink their submarine."

"Perhaps you should have the communications officer help you send a message to command to get some of this equipment into production. Those dersites are going to be in for a hell of shock when we can see those subma-things coming."

>Mikheal: Second Gate.

You start climbing. Resistance begins light and unremarkable, but as you continue upward, it gets more dense and difficult, until eventually the DM has to actually make up a map. Oh look, bad guys to fight.

Roll initiative.

>LoPaV group: See a group of enemies in the not too distant distance.

You spot a few basilisks and several giclopsi up ahead, near a lava river. "UH... DO WE WANT TO GO AROUND?"

You can all choose to avoid the encounter, which'll tack time onto the trip, or roll initiative.

"Why would there be a place that sells expens!ve !tems that only one person can use? And why hasn't the storeowner tr!ed us!ng them the!rself?"

The salamander shrugs. "I don't really know. It seems pretty silly to most of us, but the shop owner keeps himself out of trouble, so we don't really mind too much."

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been hanging out with friends and job hunting a lot lately. It's spring break over here, which means a lot of my friends are a lot less busy than usual.
Plus I'm juggling this with a turn at Deathgate, so I've got a lot to do. Also, excellent work on the group shot Fool.

And Theros, please feel free to continue with Meteor shenanigans. We need more subplots. Art of it would also be awesome, but I don't know what you mean by Prince of Toast...

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: April 06, 2012, 08:41:20 pm »

"Huh. Are there any other !nhab!tants around here, or l!ke, any other an!mals? All I've see are salamanders."
>CT: Continue keeping an eye out for Mimi while running out of smalltalk subjects.
[5,4+0=9]

And Theros, please feel free to continue with Meteor shenanigans. We need more subplots. Art of it would also be awesome, but I don't know what you mean by Prince of Toast...
^ All this.
I would ask about drawing them, but I don't know what they look like and already have a Troy-shaped iron in the fire anyhow.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: April 06, 2012, 09:55:52 pm »

Wow. Its been a while since I have actually fought some Underlings. This is a pleasant Change.

>Mikheal: 7 + 3 + 8 = 18
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: April 07, 2012, 01:41:43 am »

I don't know what you mean by Prince of Toast...
Ladies and gentlemen, looks like it's time to drag that old trainwreck's corpse up for public display again. Which reminds me, I really should update Automaton since FFS decided to necro it like a month ago.

And I will most definitely continue the meteor shenanigans later, but for now, I'm just gonna referencedump so that you guys know what the hell is going on and so I can make sure I don't accidentally make a plothole. Which I'm likely to do anyways for the hell of it, but at least now I don't have excuses.
Spoiler: Reference: CA (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Reference: TB (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Reference: TE (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Reference: The Meteor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Reference: The Antenna (click to show/hide)

Oh, and RL: WE NEED MOAR GRIST
Init: 10+9+7=26.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:45:12 am by TherosPherae »

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: April 07, 2012, 05:05:47 am »

"i SuPPOsE wE caN FigHT thEm. MiGht Be nICe To pRaCTisE oNCe anD A whIle."

>Steve: Round 1. Fight!

Init: [1,9+9] = 19

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: April 07, 2012, 07:47:49 am »

YES. Revive automaton. A necro is what you get when you keep something in your sig.

"Well, thanks anyway. I'm going to go look for her."

>Mimi: Head out and check another gearhouse.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: April 07, 2012, 10:07:10 am »

> Claire: ATTACK!
Initiative: [7, 8 + 9] = 24
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 335