???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 407671 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2955 on: February 12, 2012, 07:14:04 am »

Go outside and see if any of the factories are easily accessible, i.e. unlocked doors, no doors, holes, windows, etc.
[8+0+3=11]

Your house is well above any of the factories. If you really, really wanted to get into one of those factories (They are pretty intriguing), You could try climbing down, but one mis-step would be... Unfortunate.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: February 12, 2012, 08:55:30 am »

"Why am I holding him? Well... I guess I don't need to specifically hold him anymore. However! He is the closest I've gotten to the Archagent - and thus Derse's higher-ups - so far. So I'm keeping him within earshot."

Mimi suddenly remembers.

"Oh, yeah... I forgot to tell you all, uh... about Brian..."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: February 12, 2012, 12:08:49 pm »

>Ignore the White Flash. Just keep swimming.
Raggle Fraggle

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: February 12, 2012, 04:21:59 pm »

"I can't surv!ve up here forever. I'll need food and I know there's not enough here to keep me al!ve the rest of my l!fe."
Grab your backpack and get a notebook and pencil in there. Leave your laptop charging for now.

Raid the fridge.

[8+0+10=18]
Would that be a perception roll or an insight roll? I chose perception.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: February 12, 2012, 07:12:05 pm »

You don't need a roll for something like that. Rolls are generally only when there's a chance of meaningful failure.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: February 12, 2012, 07:58:50 pm »

Double post because

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: February 12, 2012, 08:07:30 pm »

Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: February 12, 2012, 08:13:07 pm »

"Why am I holding him? Well... I guess I don't need to specifically hold him anymore. However! He is the closest I've gotten to the Archagent - and thus Derse's higher-ups - so far. So I'm keeping him within earshot."

Mimi suddenly remembers.

"Oh, yeah... I forgot to tell you all, uh... about Brian..."

"WHO?"

>Ignore the White Flash. Just keep swimming.

You keep swimming for your destination. Eventually, you find the dersite mining operation. It appears to consist of several boats, with divers coming down to break off and retrieve shards of crystal. DA grabs you as you approach and pulls you back. He then indicates that in order to maintain his cover, he can't hep you with this, and he needs to return to Derse.

"I can't surv!ve up here forever. I'll need food and I know there's not enough here to keep me al!ve the rest of my l!fe."
Grab your backpack and get a notebook and pencil in there. Leave your laptop charging for now.

Raid the fridge.

[8+0+10=18]
Would that be a perception roll or an insight roll? I chose perception.

Oops, looks like your level bonus wasn't added to your skills. I'll get around to that. And freeform is right, that sort of action doesn't require a roll.

You grab a nearby NOTEBOOK and PENCIL and store them in your SYLLADEX for safe keeping. You consider captchaloguing your LAPTOP, but you decide that you should just leave it charging, at least for the moment.

As it appears you will likely be stuck here for a while, you decide to go check your fridge to see how your stores are looking. It looks like their's a fair bit of food in here, which should last you maybe a week and a half, maybe two, provided things don't start going bad.

When you return from checking the fridge, you see someone is pestering you, and respond.

Yeah, like that.

You also notice that the clock on your cruxtruder which was previously counting down when you were trying to play earlier is now gone. Also, your kernelsprite seems to be frozen in place, and unblinking. That's probably not a good sign.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: February 12, 2012, 08:21:31 pm »

"Uh... DB, sorry. It looks like he's kind of been replaced by someone else. Not that that's too surprising."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: February 12, 2012, 08:24:06 pm »

"Uh... DB, sorry. It looks like he's kind of been replaced by someone else. Not that that's too surprising."

Alex looks distressed. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN REPLACED? WHERE DID HE GO?"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: February 12, 2012, 08:29:56 pm »

"understandable. but bef00re y00u g00, d00 y00u kn00w anything ab00ut sab00tage? specifically b00at sab00tage?"
Raggle Fraggle

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: February 12, 2012, 08:30:51 pm »

"It's complicated." Mimi steps back, not letting the Droll out of her gaze. "He might be safe, but he might not. More importantly, there's a new player in his place, Emoly or something, and he has no idea what he should be doing. If I didn't contact him, he would have attempted to scale a vast cliff with his bare hands."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: February 12, 2012, 08:54:32 pm »

"understandable. but bef00re y00u g00, d00 y00u kn00w anything ab00ut sab00tage? specifically b00at sab00tage?"

He tells you that aside from cutting a hole in the bottom to let all the water in, no, not really. He says he'll be back when he can, and otherwise try to keep in touch. He hands you a small walkie talkie, and adjusts the frequency before handing it to you before swimming away.

"It's complicated." Mimi steps back, not letting the Droll out of her gaze. "He might be safe, but he might not. More importantly, there's a new player in his place, Emoly or something, and he has no idea what he should be doing. If I didn't contact him, he would have attempted to scale a vast cliff with his bare hands."

"WELL IT'S GOOD YOU STOPPED HIM THEN, BUT COULD WE NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT? WHERE IS DB NOW? HOW CAN WE FIND OUT WHETHER OR NOT HE'S SAFE?" Alex runs a hand through his messy hair, looking frustrated. "WE CAN'T JUST ABANDON HIM BECAUSE THERE'S SOMEONE HERE TO TAKE HIS PLACE..."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: February 12, 2012, 09:22:01 pm »

>Attempt to discover where the boats go, Trail one even.
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: February 12, 2012, 09:36:15 pm »

Just let me know whenever I can listen in to the Agents. It's weird not being able to post anything beyond commentary.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 335