???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 407721 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2910 on: February 11, 2012, 11:09:04 am »

I wonder, if you can captchalogue a salamander, can you do the same with CD?
Just a thought.

In order to captchalogue a sentient being, you have to be have a sylladex that can hold something of it's size (check), and it must be willing (not check).

Mimi sighed. "Looks like it's the hard way."

>Mimi: Pick up and start carrying the droll.

"Sorry, fella. You've been ever so gracious, considering we're supposed to be mortal enemies. Is it possible you could lead me to this archagent of yours? How were you going to get back to him once you finished, anyway?"

The droll immediately begins struggling. Apparently, there is a limit to what he will put up with. That, or he didn't realize that you and he are on opposite sides until just now. It's possible. I mean, look at the guy, he obviously isn't very bright.

Mimi can make an athletics roll to attempt to keep him restrained. Since she's nearby, Claire can can attempt a roll to assist, and if she succeeds, Mimi will get a bonus of 3 to her roll.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: February 11, 2012, 11:29:00 am »

8+8+5 NO BRUTAL AFFRONT PLEASE. thank you dice gods I really didn't want to fail that roll. But I'll wait for SA3 just in case DC is 22+

"Listen, listen... I know you're scared, but we won't hurt you if you just show us how to get to your boss. Alright?"

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: February 11, 2012, 12:09:41 pm »

6,5 + 7
Somehow I don't think an 18 is gonna cut it.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: February 11, 2012, 12:18:00 pm »

It may cut it. He IS half our size or less.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: February 11, 2012, 12:25:13 pm »

For future reference, assist rolls are straight up dice rolls. So you rolled 11, which was a success.

The two of you manage to hold down the squirming dersite. He says that he really doesn't think he ought to tell you where his boss is, and asks you to please, please let him down.

>Alex: Be missing all these shenanigans.

"HEY DANIELLE, DID YOU HEAR SOMETHING JUST NOW?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: February 11, 2012, 12:31:10 pm »

"Sorry, but I have a feeling that you'll just run away if I let you down, and right now, you're my only connection to getting what I want. So what reason do I have to let you down?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: February 11, 2012, 12:41:56 pm »

"Sorry, but I have a feeling that you'll just run away if I let you down, and right now, you're my only connection to getting what I want. So what reason do I have to let you down?"

He says of course he'd run away, he doesn't want to be captured. He then goes on to say that he couldn't get you to Derse if he wanted to - The only way there is via the Royal Fleet. He then asks again for you to please put him down.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: February 11, 2012, 12:55:00 pm »

"Tell you what, small Dersite. In my strife specibus I have a very, very powerful crossbow that could puncture you in a single hit. If you try to run away, you'll learn what real pain feels like, maybe even taste the sweet warmth of death if you're unlucky. Now, I'll put you down on one condition: you let me follow along to where you were headed next, and stay in my line of sight. Do we have an understanding?"

8+10+6 trolling roll for intimidation if necessary. Why can't I be this lucky when doing normal things?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 12:56:49 pm by freeformschooler »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: February 11, 2012, 01:04:05 pm »

"Uhm... maybe? Stay over here while I go check so you don't trigger something if the situation turned nasty."

RL: Investigate.

TB: More hacking.
You're hacking as fast as you can, god damn it! It's not like you have magic control of how fast shit goes or anyth- oh wait. Duh.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: February 11, 2012, 01:18:36 pm »

"Uhm... maybe? Stay over here while I go check so you don't trigger something if the situation turned nasty."

RL: Investigate.

You return to the monitor room in time to see Mimi threatening the tiny Dersite's life. You miss all the fun.

"Tell you what, small Dersite. In my strife specibus I have a very, very powerful crossbow that could puncture you in a single hit. If you try to run away, you'll learn what real pain feels like, maybe even taste the sweet warmth of death if you're unlucky. Now, I'll put you down on one condition: you let me follow along to where you were headed next, and stay in my line of sight. Do we have an understanding?"

8+10+6 trolling roll for intimidation if necessary. Why can't I be this lucky when doing normal things?

The dersite shakes with fear, his eyes wide. He nods vigorously.

TB: More hacking.
You're hacking as fast as you can, god damn it! It's not like you have magic control of how fast shit goes or anyth- oh wait. Duh.

You drive this son-of-a-bitch into overdrive. You need these players to win, dammit.

Finally, the last line of UniverseCode is complete. You execute the function.

>Reboot

Every player in the session feels their skin crawl, and the Courtyard Droll's eye unfocus. Something very momentous has just happened.

>Who's this Douchebag?

Rude introduction gags aside, I'm sure we'd all like to know.

>Alex: Have your sulking interrupted.

Man, you're never going to live down the senseless murder of a gathering of evil dersite bast- Now what the hell was that? You start striding toward the door to ask one of the others if they felt it, but decide it'd be best to wait out here, like you were told.

*LE SIGH*

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: February 11, 2012, 01:33:08 pm »

RL: Check on Alex, make sure he didn't snap again or something.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: February 11, 2012, 01:33:44 pm »

All Troy's Denizens should have this on the wall. :P

Spoiler: Messiah Troy (click to show/hide)

EDIT: By the way, apples, your character will now have all of our usernames on their pesterchum, and you'll be locked out from contacting anyone else that isn't in the session (trolls aside).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 01:35:29 pm by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: February 11, 2012, 01:35:05 pm »

Heheh, I think I've seen the actual version of that picture before.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: February 11, 2012, 01:47:41 pm »

>Mimi: Ask Claire to grab Danielle and Alex. We're getting out of here. Then put the Dersite down, but keep him within sight.

I'm not sure if Mimi is even one of the good guys any more

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: February 11, 2012, 01:57:16 pm »

> Claire: Grab Danielle and Alex. We're getting out of here.
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 335