???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 407682 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2850 on: February 09, 2012, 08:24:18 pm »

What about stat-wise.
Yeah, sizing up your foes does not give you their stats.
Really?  I thought it would. It would be a hellvalot more useful then a vague description. Especially considering I got a 23. You have to consider that without mods, a 20 is the best roll you can get. Even then, it would be nice to know.

And knowing is half the battle.

G.I. JJJOOOOOOOOOOO- *Shot*

But enough complaining:

>Mikheal: "So, your king is suspicious of a lone and nearly completely unknown Knight walking around doing a little Merc work, so he kindly requests that I come to him with a Heavily Armed Troop in the middle of Blue Bird Territory? Sounds a bit... fishy to me"

Another Insight check, this time for Intention.

7 + 10 + 13 = 30

Yeah, Insight checks at +13 this early is REALLY nice.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: February 09, 2012, 09:12:44 pm »

Another Insight check, this time for Intention.

7 + 10 + 13 = 30

"We have to go where we could find you. You certainly didn't come a knockin' in our neck of the woods before choosing a side, apparently. You must admit, in enemy territory, a bit of protection is required. Besides, we didn't know if you'd be reasonable or not."

Your gut tells you that these birds are not, in fact, trying to pull a fast one. It seems they really do want you to come with them, no shenanigans.

"Does this mean you're going to come with us? We really would rather not have to rough you up first. Wouldn't do neither of us any good, you understand."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: February 09, 2012, 09:26:04 pm »

"its a pleasure t00 meet y00u humble turtle, tr00y leSal, seeker 00f time. i imagine this ship was sunk by dersites? has there been much 00f a conflict here?"
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: February 09, 2012, 09:46:32 pm »

"its a pleasure t00 meet y00u humble turtle, tr00y leSal, seeker 00f time. i imagine this ship was sunk by dersites? has there been much 00f a conflict here?"

The turtle ignores the bulk of your statement. "You are the Seeker of Time? Can you prove this to me, please? It is important."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: February 09, 2012, 10:02:00 pm »

For maybe the first time in the game, or even his life. Troy appears unsure. His eyes dart around from behind his sunglasses as he attempted to come up with proof of his Title.

"uhh..uhh. I have had future me's talk t00 me and pe00ple call me by that title. But 00therwise I...d00nt have any pr0000f."

??: DONT BE A IDJIT. SHOW EM YER DA BEST. OR ELSE YOUS JUST A IDJIT.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: February 09, 2012, 10:05:27 pm »

For maybe the first time in the game, or even his life. Troy appears unsure. His eyes dart around from behind his sunglasses as he attempted to come up with proof of his Title.

"uhh..uhh. I have had future me's talk t00 me and pe00ple call me by that title. But 00therwise I...d00nt have any pr0000f."

??: DONT BE A IDJIT. SHOW EM YER DA BEST. OR ELSE YOUS JUST A IDJIT.

The turtle sighs and shakes his head. "Then I am afraid I cannot be of help to you. I am sorry."

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: February 09, 2012, 10:05:44 pm »

> Troy: Do the timey thing.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: February 09, 2012, 10:07:09 pm »

If other people's support could make this happen, I'd ask for a dogpile of support for this suggestion.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: February 09, 2012, 10:10:02 pm »

Blade, I'm so sorry. You say these people have good intentions. But if they do, they are REALLY horrible at expressing it, to be honest. 12 of them, all of them armed with mainly ranged weapons, are waiting in a dark forest at each side of a road, in the middle of Blue Bird Territory (Risking possible dectection and restarting a very costly War), with the excuse of "The King/Queen wants to ask a lone and completely unremarkable merc who has done almost nothing noteworthy ever some questions in person",  and then also threaten to use force if he didn't come with them. Not to forget that only a little while before, he saw HB sending a message via a Red Bird Messager, which Mikheal can clearly remember, because it only happened an hour or so ago for him.

I do not mean to insult you in any way, but did you really expect me or Mikheal to Buy this? Ever?

>Mikheal: "Heh, you think I'm that stupid? You may seem like your intentions are good, but honestly, I have so much more reason NOT to trust you. Besides, I have much better things to do. Stop me if you want, but I cannot guarantee your'll live.

Also why is everyone having underwater adddvvveeeeeennnnttttuuurrrreeeeeesss while I'm stuck with some annoying birds :P?

You need to Achemize some sort of device to channel your time powers first I think. It required.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: February 09, 2012, 10:20:42 pm »

You show up. Which is profoundly odd, considering you are already there. The two of you just stare at each other for a moment, then extra Troy points to his wrist, upon which sits a large armlet. He nods to the turtle, then disappears again.

The turtle sits silent for a moment, then says, "Yes. I do believe that is sufficient." He begins to swim toward one of the many available exits.

Blade, I'm so sorry. You say these people have good intentions. But if they do, they are REALLY horrible at expressing it, to be honest. 12 of them, all of them armed with mainly ranged weapons, are waiting in a dark forest at each side of a road, in the middle of Blue Bird Territory (Risking possible dectection and restarting a very costly War), with the excuse of "The King/Queen wants to ask a lone and completely unremarkable merc who has done almost nothing noteworthy ever some questions in person",  and then also threaten to use force if he didn't come with them. Not to forget that only a little while before, he saw HB sending a message via a Red Bird Messager, which Mikheal can clearly remember, because it only happened an hour or so ago for him.

I do not mean to insult you in any way, but did you really expect me or Mikheal to Buy this? Ever?

To be fair, you're hardly unremarkable. You're the only sentient being on the land that is not a carapace person or a bird. That makes you more than a little note-worthy. And consider that the red birds might not know about your altercation with HB. Plus, the red birds do not fear another war with the blue birds. It's darn near a national past time at this point.

>Mikheal: "Heh, you think I'm that stupid? You may seem like your intentions are good, but honestly, I have so much more reason NOT to trust you. Besides, I have much better things to do. Stop me if you want, but I cannot guarantee your'll live.

The bowman knock arrows and raise their bows to target you. The pikebird frowns. At least, you think he does, they're birds, so it's kind of hard to tell. "I don't have much reason to trust you either stranger. But I have orders to take you to my King. He told me if you weren't already committed to those blue bastards, you'd probably come without raisin' a fuss. It seems you are about to raise a fuss. Do we have to go through this?"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: February 09, 2012, 10:23:38 pm »

>Troy: Be C00l ab00ut this! F00ll00w da TURTLE.
Raggle Fraggle

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: February 09, 2012, 10:29:48 pm »

On the timey thing
i WAS jUST,
mAKING A JOKE,
sORRY, }:(

But it hapened anyway so whatever too late now
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: February 09, 2012, 10:37:03 pm »

>Troy: Be C00l ab00ut this! F00ll00w da TURTLE.

You decide to play this cool. You play it so cool that ice starts to form on you as you swim behind the turtle. Well, not really.

Soon enough, you return to the village. The turtle raises it's voice, and soon the other turtles are emerging from their coral homes.

"My friends! The Seeker of Time has finally come! Rejoice!"

Oh boy. Seems you're the local messiah.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: February 09, 2012, 10:43:39 pm »

Oh boy. Seems you're the local messiah.
quickly, someone do a fanart of PA-Jesus

or I might just have to
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: February 09, 2012, 10:44:27 pm »

>Troy: Wave and dont do the awkward smiling thing. Distribute friendship cigars like sweet candy.

"is there s00me kind of pr00phecy i need t00 kn00w ab00ut here?"
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 335