???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 406054 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (players needed)
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2011, 07:11:02 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Everything Alright?

Your hit points are your mangrit and pulchritude values added, so you're actually 2 points short on paper. Make sure to fix that.

Also, keep in mind you can change the way you wield your bladed-melee kind abstratus (one or two-handed) as a minor action, if you so choose.

Don't forget to specify whether you are rockin' light or heavy armor.

Lastly, if you desire any templates, make sure to look through them.

ALSO. A reminder for everyone, select 1 card to add to the common sylladex. Once we begin, I'll deal them out. Doubles are allowed, but consider that you cannot replace cards once you add them in (which you get to do once per level, if you choose to.) So, even if a smartphone from everyone sounds like a good plan, it'd probably just cause problems later.

FakeEdit: Sorry Johnfalcon, Riccto posted first, so he gets the Knight of Mind.

I know I said you'd have to re-roll your enitre title, but considering you had your sheet all worked out, if you want, you can re-roll your aspect alone, and keep your class. We can double up on class, just not aspects.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 07:13:24 pm »

Thats BULLSHIT. He just posted his Profile two minutes eariler then I did.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 07:15:41 pm »

Calm down. Jeez. I'll just rewrite.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2011, 07:17:39 pm »

Ugh. I know it sucks, but it's either first-come-first-serve, or you both re-roll.

And, well...

Rules:
1. Everyone is playing as humans.  Sorry for people who wanted to be Trolls. If nothing else, you can still be a troll.
2. I know I can't check to make sure, but please, generate your title randomly!
3. Try to play in the spirit of the game, and avoid teamkilling. No sober Gamzee please.
4. This is not grimdark type gaming. Feel free to be silly!
5. If you roll a taken aspect, re-roll your entire title. First come, first serve, and we don't want to double on aspects.
6. If you roll a a class that has been take by two other people, re-roll your entire title. We don't need four knights.

FakeEdit: That was very kind of you Riccto. But for future reference, see above.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2011, 07:19:44 pm »

Calm down. Jeez. I'll just rewrite.

Wow. Thanks a whole lot!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2011, 07:22:03 pm »

I'll go ahead and give your sheet the once over John, and then toss it onto the front page.

Oh, wait, hang on a minute.

I don't think you added your level to your skills. And a 10 value stat doesn't give negative adjustments to associated skills. That said, how is your skaian lore negative 4?

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2011, 07:29:24 pm »

I was waiting for you to notice that. Wasn't completely sure about how I evaluate my skills. Can you please enlighten me on this matter?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2011, 07:32:32 pm »

I was waiting for you to notice that. Wasn't completely sure about how I evaluate my skills. Can you please enlighten me on this matter?
For every 2 points in a stat above ten, you get a +1 to a skill that is associated with that stat. Vise versa for below ten.

Anyways I fixed my profile, now onto the character itself!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2011, 07:40:06 pm »

Your skills are derived from three main sources. Your level, your stats, and your title (class and aspect)

You should gain training in two skill total, one from class and one from aspect. So, check that out and adjust your sheet accordingly. Right now, you have three. I don't know why. You'll get 4 points for being trained. You can be double trained in a skill, but I don't think Knight and Mind do this. Not that I'm gonna check.

Next, add your level, straight up, to each of your skills. And defenses.

Next, add stat modifiers to skills, and appropriate defenses. Which, upon closer inspection, also seem off. Stat modifiers thusly.

6 = -2
8 = -1
10 = 0
12 = +1
14 = +2
16 = +3
18 = +4
20 = +5

If you have higher than twenty, or lower than 6, you screwed up somewhere. (or took a template I overlooked, but I don't think common templates would do that, and everyone is to take the human exclusive template)

then there are secondary additions, like traits and templates. The human template adds 1 to one of your skills.

Also, last thing, is Mikheal a member of the society for historical anachronism or something? If not, why does he spend his time strutting about in Old Tymey armor? As far as Homestuck is concerned, a suit is heavy armor (Though if you so chose, you could alchemize yourself a suit of metal armor at level 2)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2011, 07:46:00 pm »

INTRODUCTION
Guy's, you know instead of doing pesterchum chats in the thread we could use the actual fan made pesterchum client? We would just have to add eachother as chums then we'd be able to RP, in my opinion it would work better than just posting one at a time, hell it even lets you create a quirk and it automatically adds it to your text.

Here's the link, once installed just start it up and create your profile. Here's the link http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?37333-PESTERCHUM-3.14-Brand-new-Pesterchum!-From-scratch!&p=4791462#post4791462
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2011, 07:51:39 pm »

Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2011, 07:54:00 pm »

Also, last thing, is Mikheal a member of the society for historical anachronism or something? If not, why does he spend his time strutting about in Old Tymey armor? As far as Homestuck is concerned, a suit is heavy armor (Though if you so chose, you could alchemize yourself a suit of metal armor at level 2)
Ehhh... He is suppost to Alchemize for it once he enters Suburb. The Suit of Armour has to do with his past and stuff. I'll change it to something more sensible for the time.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 08:00:48 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2011, 07:57:28 pm »

Bdthemag, your character sheet is now on the first post, as is the updated class/aspect lists

@Riccto, yours will be up shortly.

@Bdthemag: Hah, I already have that program, it is hells of ills. I am so up for that. I won't make it required, but it would be awesome.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2011, 07:58:19 pm »

Bdthemag, your character sheet is now on the first post, as is the updated class/aspect lists

@Riccto, yours will be up shortly.

@Bdthemag: Hah, I already have that program, it is hells of ills. I am so up for that. I won't make it required, but it would be awesome.
Add me on pesterchum now then!
Welcome to Reality.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2011, 08:01:01 pm »

Modified my Sheet. Oh God my Athletics.

I have Trainning in Acrobatics because that was the third trained skill I rolled.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 08:06:57 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 335