???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 405955 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Alright, everyone into the Medium.)
« Reply #480 on: September 21, 2011, 07:19:58 pm »

*fistpump*

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 21, 2011, 08:49:56 pm »

It's interesting that you chose to invoke that, Darvi. I determined a while ago that AL's brother is a big fan of the animes, and has a few posters of a certain iconic Gainax character in his room...

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 21, 2011, 10:04:01 pm »

Double Posting because next bits are important. Very important.

First: Bdthemag, I need you to tell me whether or not you dropped GK's gear. I don't think so, because I can't seem to find the relevant pesterlog, and I don't think John can either, seeing as he has not presented it. If you have, just say so, show me where everything was dropped, and GK can move on.

In the future, this is sort of priority information from everyone, as we want to get everyone into the action as soon as possible.

Second: If you die in game, well, there is not much you can do from that point. Unless someone decides to prototype their sprite with your dead body, assuming they could get a hold of it. There are a couple of resurrection methods in the PDF of course, but those take time, especially in this format. So, try not to die, but if you do, just be patient and we will get you back on your feet. Er, sorta.

Third: Giving out experience. 10,000 boondollars gained, for everyone, upon each character's entrance into the Medium. Once all eight players make it, a bonus 15k boondollars. So, that's something to look forward to.

Fourth: Imp strifes, for RL and DB.

RL: Realize that an imp is sneaking up behind you.

This is... Weird. For a half a second, you assumed that a training dummy had someone been moved to your room. But no. It appears to be some sort of creepy little monster wearing a training dummy. Bizarre. It also seems happy to attack you. Hoo boy.

DB: Impiddy-doo.

You're not entirely sure what that means, but a little black creature wearing a green frog suit seems to have wandered out of the woodwork. It looks pretty mean, and a bit tough.

Spoiler: Resize? Who needs it? (click to show/hide)

Black represents the Imps. Green and blue, for these images represent RL and DB, respectively.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 21, 2011, 10:07:50 pm »

RL: Standard Aggreivement Go!

15 + 8 = 23. That poor imp.

EDIT: NEVERMIND I FOUNDED IT
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:10:56 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 21, 2011, 10:11:38 pm »

Yeah I dropped his gear, let me grab the log.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

DB: AGGRIEVE!!!
9+8=17
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 21, 2011, 10:17:55 pm »

Page 13. 1st to 2nd is 75000 boondollars, which is 750 experience points. We are getting 100 exp out of entry and another 150 when everyone gets in.

EDIT: NEVER MIND YOU FOUNDED IT I'm leaving it so other people can find it if they need it.
------
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 21, 2011, 10:26:27 pm »

GK: Now that that is settled, mess with the Cruxtruder!

Well, you would, but the darn lid just refuses to budge! You should probably either find something sufficiently impressive to pry it off with, or just hit it real hard.

RL: Drop the hurt.

You gank the little bastard for a solid 8 points. Never sneak up on a young lady with a halberd. It don't end well.

DB: Crossbow bolt. Imp face. Make it happen.

And, of course, neither does sneaking up on a young gentleman wielding a crossbow. 12 points to the froggy suited torso. (Also, how does DB wield crossbows? One or Two handed? I assumed two for damage purposes just there)

Imps: Take them out.

The imps have given up the stealthy approach, and are moving in for the kill. They each advance to melee range, and the imp attacking RL swipes a clawed hand at her, missing, but the imp attacking DB has better luck, leaving a seven point gash on his leg.

FakeEdit: Whoops. Actually, by my math, we'd be getting 1 million boondollars per entrant if I'm looking at the chart right. And that's... wrong. I'm changing it to Boondollars, and the level table is in boondollars already, so... Everything is now balance-y.

The Players can act now.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 21, 2011, 10:32:58 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs
ONE MILLION BOONDOLLARS

RL: Jump backwards and chop that sucker!

8+8=16 for attack roll.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 21, 2011, 10:44:59 pm »

So is it time for me and/or dB to be attacked by imps yet?
I hope I get sunshine imps! :D
Nah, imps directly follow the prototypings. So you'd probably get a lampshade-headed busted mannequin on fire. Which I am sort of looking forward to, actually...
Holy shit that would be awesome. Now everyone else will be getting Philosopher imps too.

Actually... post entrance prototypings don't apply. But if you don't pre-prototype (pretotype?) at least once, Skaia won't form properly and you cannot collect your reward.
Next Version(1.2) has a very FUN No-Prototyping Tier 3 Prototyping just for such an occasion.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 21, 2011, 10:48:40 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs
ONE MILLION BOONDOLLARS

RL: Jump backwards and chop that sucker!

8+8=16 for attack roll.

RL: Chop it likes it's hot.

Yes, but no more rap references. You shift a space backwards and sweep your halberd at the imp, causing a respectable 15 damage. If this imp makes it outta here alive, it is going to be feeling that for a while.

It moves forward, attacking once again. It manages to connect this time, causing you nine damage. It's fiercer than it looks.

AL: Investigate your freshly replaced Surroundings.

Seems sensible. Hey, where's your bro? You haven't seen him all day. You sure hope he wasn't outside. If he was... Well, you're in trouble.

You take a look outside, and are amazed by the bizarre landscape. Everything is so beautiful. Shapes molded from a pearly white substance dot the landscape. Distance is a bit difficult to Judge, but considering how high up you appear to be, you suppose the first step is really to get down.

Then, you are filled with alarm as the ground your home now stands upon shakes, and lava bursts forth from the sides of the pillar.

This place just got significantly more dangerous. This Land of Pearls and Volcanoes...

Nah, imps directly follow the prototypings. So you'd probably get a lampshade-headed busted mannequin on fire. Which I am sort of looking forward to, actually...
Holy shit that would be awesome. Now everyone else will be getting Philosopher imps too.

Actually... post entrance prototypings don't apply. But if you don't pre-prototype (pretotype?) at least once, Skaia won't form properly and you cannot collect your reward.
Next Version(1.2) has a very FUN No-Prototyping Tier 3 Prototyping just for such an occasion.
Really? That sounds very interesting indeed.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 21, 2011, 10:51:27 pm »

RL: Continue pummeling the imp. Check both your HP and the Imp's HP.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 21, 2011, 10:52:14 pm »

Really? That sounds very interesting indeed.
Yeah, V1.2 is pretty awesome. Its got alooot of new stuff. Alchemy stuff, Epic Boons, new Adversaries, the works.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 22, 2011, 12:34:08 am »

RL: Continue pummeling the imp. Check both your HP and the Imp's HP.

RL: Check stamina

You have nineteen hitpoints left, and you can always use your second wind to recover health if things get too hot to handle (as they sometimes do), so you don't seem to be in too much mortal peril.

As for the imp, it's difficult to gauge its exact health value, but it is certainly the worse for wear, clearly past its bloodied value.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 22, 2011, 12:38:39 am »

RL: Continue pummeling imp.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 335