Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

Author Topic: Ockham's Mafia - Day 3 [NEED REPLACEMENTS]  (Read 54941 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ockham's Mafia - Day 3 [NEED REPLACEMENTS]
« Reply #420 on: November 08, 2011, 09:34:29 am »

Toaster: I'm not asking your planned actions, just trying to figure out whether or not you're pro town.  A confirmed killing role should always be handled carefully.

Considering he targeted NUKE, a claimed Lyncher (which is both a non-town role and not a threat to anyone but the target), and considering his flavor relations to Vector, Toaster leans more towards pro-town to me.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 08, 2011, 11:58:38 am »

What happened to your opinion of OB?
Still stands. Nice gulp of WIFOM, by the way.

Nuke, are you aware that you just pretty much confirmed yourself being scum?

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 08, 2011, 01:20:27 pm »

I don't see any WIFOM there, Dariush. If you find some, you should ask Native his reason for using it, instead of being a useless shit and doing nothing.

Wow, having the day end with a tie between two scum is... shit.

Nuke.
Yeah, you're probably right.

OB.
Native, so you were transformed last night... into someone who was doing the kill... conveniently exactly while being followed. Yep, sure.

That would have required two things. 1) I would have had to known she was a hex-weaving and 2) my wincon would have to be "rid the town of magic-doers" rather than "save this town, from any dark forces that would seek to destroy it, and those that would harbour them."
Both of which points rely on you telling the truth, of which there's no guarantee.

Sooo... the above two points and you being so fast in explaining the lack of a kill on N1 is just one unverifiable coincidence too many.
Still stands. Nice gulp of WIFOM, by the way.
Nuke, are you aware that you just pretty much confirmed yourself being scum?
You obviously don't care who gets lynched today.
Are you just going to waffle about all day? I'd be more than happy to lynch you for it tomorrow. 
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 08, 2011, 01:48:11 pm »

Nice gulp of WIFOM, by the way.

Esplain. Unless you're referring to the literal gulp of poison wine I'm pretty sure I had.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 08, 2011, 01:57:24 pm »

Are you just going to waffle about all day? I'd be more than happy to lynch you for it tomorrow.
Yes, I don't care which of the two scum gets lynched today, though Nuke would be preferable, considering his ability.

Native, I confused terms OMGUS and WIFOM (for like a thousandth time). I meant OMGUS in my last post.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 08, 2011, 02:03:58 pm »

Native, I confused terms OMGUS and WIFOM (for like a thousandth time). I meant OMGUS in my last post.

You mean when I asked you what happened to OB when you voted me?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 08, 2011, 02:07:09 pm »

No, when you FoSed me solely because my accusation is 'ridiculous' (without explaining why, obviously).

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 08, 2011, 02:14:56 pm »

No, when you FoSed me solely because my accusation is 'ridiculous' (without explaining why, obviously).

Did you really want me to parrot Toaster that badly?

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 09, 2011, 12:23:24 am »

Yes, I don't care which of the two scum gets lynched today, though Nuke would be preferable, considering his ability.
Two does not equal three, Dariush. You flipped votes between me, NUKE, and Native. The last for very terrible reasoning that ignored at least one crucial fact.
My Sig

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 09, 2011, 01:40:30 am »

Heh heh heh.

Seems folks are dead set on lynching me. Literally everyone is voting for me.

I don't like giving up, but there's a difference between giving up and going out with grace, eh? Besides, depending on how my win con actually works, I might yet win.

NUKE9.13

Shorten

Hey, Max, can you make my last words be "Heh heh heh"?

Heh heh heh heh heh.
Long Live United Forenia!

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 09, 2011, 07:03:42 am »

Two does not equal three, Dariush. You flipped votes between me, NUKE, and Native. The last for very terrible reasoning that ignored at least one crucial fact.
Native's was primarily a pressurevote. Also, why do you argue with my reasoning for Native vote instead of your own?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 09, 2011, 08:44:20 am »

And a merry "Heh heh heh" to you too.

I wouldn't mind a shorten.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 09, 2011, 09:11:15 am »

Native's was primarily a pressurevote. Also, why do you argue with my reasoning for Native vote instead of your own?
I smell bulls. No, wait, I smell their shit. All over this post.

You didn't post any reasoning when you voted for me. You didn't even say "For the same reasons as yesterday". You just voted and walked off. Here, I'll quote it for you.

OB.

Native, so you were transformed last night... into someone who was doing the kill... conveniently exactly while being followed. Yep, sure.

That would have required two things. 1) I would have had to known she was a hex-weaving and 2) my wincon would have to be "rid the town of magic-doers" rather than "save this town, from any dark forces that would seek to destroy it, and those that would harbour them."
Both of which points rely on you telling the truth, of which there's no guarantee.

Sooo... the above two points and you being so fast in explaining the lack of a kill on N1 is just one unverifiable coincidence too many.

If the above post was a pressure vote, why didn't you ask Native any questions? The structure of this post is "*VOTE*, Here is my case,  go hang.". not, "Hey, *VOTE* Native, how would blah blah blah yadda yadda?"

It sure looks like a lynch vote to me.

Toaster
I don't mind the one being lynched shortening, but what the hell are you doing?
Why don't you want us using our time to hunt?
My Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 09, 2011, 09:16:28 am »

Because hunting tends not to accomplish much when voting is unanimous.  Yes, you can still hunt while voting obvscum, but it always ends up being halfhearted.

If you're so interested in hunting, why didn't you object to the shorten?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 09, 2011, 09:27:56 am »

You didn't post any reasoning when you voted for me. You didn't even say "For the same reasons as yesterday". You just voted and walked off. Here, I'll quote it for you.

OB.
Okay, now you're just fucking with me. I already have voted for you earlier; it's not as if I voted you out of blue without ever addressing you previously.
If the above post was a pressure vote, why didn't you ask Native any questions? The structure of this post is "*VOTE*, Here is my case,  go hang.". not, "Hey, *VOTE* Native, how would blah blah blah yadda yadda?"

It sure looks like a lynch vote to me.
I stated my suspicions against him and wanted to see his reaction. Pressure isn't only used to ask direct questions, you know.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32