Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Re: Roll against Video Game Bosses! Boss 3: The Brilliant Darkness  (Read 16356 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Roll against Video Game Bosses! Boss 3: The Brilliant Darkness
« Reply #196 on: September 21, 2011, 10:11:02 am »

Yeah but 99% of the time it's only replies about random banter that is distinctively not an update.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 21, 2011, 10:11:34 am »

Yeah but 99% of the time it's only replies about random banter that is distinctively not an update.

Like what you are doing right now?  :P

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 21, 2011, 10:12:32 am »

Exactly. It'd help a lot if I'd , y'know, could just open the thread and actually see the update.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll against Video Game Bosses! Boss 3: The Brilliant Darkness
« Reply #199 on: September 21, 2011, 10:15:27 am »

Some of that random banter might be important. (I get a notification from my computer whenever I get mail.)

And yeah I use that for threads like the mspa thread that don't set time limit on me (RTD's do and to a lesser extent, so do dwarf games). that's also why I don't just go around posting everywhere because then I will be reminded of them forever and will not be able to get rid of being notified that way, barring hitting [mark all threads read] every time I refresh.

In other news, who the hell cares, this isn't the place for it, lets drop it?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Masked_Hunter1825

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 24, 2011, 03:42:16 pm »

(The thread shall not die yet! 200th post btw.)

Sinpwn lets out a evil laugh, before loading up his bowgun. He says a prayer to (insert name here) to try and empower his shots (4 v 2) and the shots get a minor blessing. You take aim at its head and fire away, hoping to do some damage. (5 v 4) the Alatreon ducks its head for one or two shots, but you manage to barrage it with pellets, causing it to stumble a bit.

Taricus, not fully understanding how Bowguns work decides to try it anyways, loading it up and firing away at the the Alatreon. (1 v 5) unfortunatly, you have NO idea how a bowgun works and it jams. The Alatreon spots you, and flies at you with electricity crackling around it. (3 v 6) you are rammed by the Alatreons sharp horns, thrown into the air and the electricty shocks you badly. You fall unconcious in the air, and hit the ground with a loud crunch. You are dead. Not big suprise. (You find yourself in a tube, regenerating. Welcome to the waiting list.. or you can make a new char.)

Gregor goes crazy, and leaps at the Alatreon hoping to harm it somehow. ( 6 v 1) you somehow manage to punch it so hard it hits the ground. You keep hitting it in the face until your bloodlust fades and you gain some distance.

Formfree struggles to try and wake up before the Alatreon would claim his life. ( 2 v 1) you are unable to wake up, but the Alatreon thinks your dead right now.

Derm channels magical energies and fires a Helldoken at the Alatreon! (1 v 3) but you do the wrong spell and freeze yourself.

Darvi rushes the Alatreon and tries to strangle it. ( 4 v 2) you choke it for a while, but your arms get tired. The Alatreon is nearly unconcious now.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 05:28:06 pm by Masked_Hunter1825 »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 24, 2011, 03:44:10 pm »

WAITLIST!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 24, 2011, 03:44:26 pm »

If I can wake up, then sneak up behind the dragon and attack!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 24, 2011, 03:50:33 pm »

Headbutt!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 24, 2011, 03:51:21 pm »

Charge Alatreon while it's down, try to eviscerate it as much as possible.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 24, 2011, 03:56:24 pm »

Break free of the ice. Teleport a large rock into vital organs.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 24, 2011, 04:19:40 pm »

Stab its eyes out with my dagger and/or my fingers!

Masked_Hunter1825

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 26, 2011, 12:18:26 am »

Formfree continues to struggle, trying desperatly to wake up and avoid his demise. (6 v 6) You manage to wake up, yet the Alatreon spots you. Angered from being wounded, and that you fooled it by playing possum it moves back its head and launches a fireball directly at you (4 v 3) the fireball hits the ground instead, but explodes in a firey tornado for a moment before disipating. You barely avoided it. The alatreon falls back down from its wounds.

Wymar rubs his forehead before attempting to Headbutt the Alatreon. (2 v 4) this turns out to be a bad idea, because of the Alatreon's scales. Your forehead is bleeding now.

Sinpwn roars and charges at the Alatreon with all his fury. He slashes away at it (6 v 5) and does some SERIOUS damage to it. It manages to wobble and stand up before attempting to swat you with its razor sharp claws. (2 v 5) is leaves another gash across your chest. You are in a catastrophic amount of pain.

Derm, determined to kill the beast attempts to break free from the ice. (5 v 3) he manages to do so. Hes a bit chilly but he'll be alright. He begins casting a spell, attempting to teleport a rock into the Alatreon's organs. (1 v 2) The Alatreon would be PERFECT to kill with the spell. But the cold affects your summoning. Wait, you thought it didn't bother you that much? HAH. You cast the wrong spell again and end up a carrot man temporarily.

Gregor runs at the Alatreon, attempting to scale up its neck ( 4 v 2) and does so, using his daggers to help him. When hes finally at the Alatreons head, he sends his daggers into its head and eyes (6 v 1) which pieces its skull, and messing up its brain like dwarf fortress. The Alatreon wabbles before hitting the ground. You find yourself teleported to the waiting room.

Gregor got the dagger Dark Claw Retribution (Its actually a scythe and doesn't have retribution in the real game, but im making it to your fighting style.)

(Anyone waiting for their turn still watching this?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 26, 2011, 12:23:38 am »

Boom. Headshot. Preferably not mine though. Oh wait there's no corpse is there. Figures.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 12:51:01 am by Darvi »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 26, 2011, 12:44:29 am »

Equip new dagger. Order cocktail.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16