Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: funny stuff you've done in adventure mode  (Read 6747 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
funny stuff you've done in adventure mode
« on: September 06, 2011, 05:03:18 pm »

i managed to multigrasp my «-steel long sword-» by grabbing it with my empty hand after i had stabbed it into some guy, duno if i get any sort of attack bonus for it but it sure was funny, for a second i thought i'd managed to duplicate it but then i dropped it and it dropped it from both hands xD

post anything funny you've managed to do in adventure :P

equipping 500 shields/weapons doesn't count as funny :P
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: funny stuff you've done in adventure mode
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 05:40:42 pm »

Well.....
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Corneria

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN:ACCEPTABLE][TRESPASSING:SHUN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 05:44:53 pm »

Not me, but it always needs a good plug.

The Incident: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=3782
Oh yeah: Nazis.  Now I lost the argument.  So you can't argue with me anymore.  Nyah.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 05:53:08 pm »

Oh GOD FUCKING HELL

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 05:55:59 pm »

i guess its full of shenanigans and other such funny things?
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

GloriousImp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 06:02:50 pm »

It's the tale of a mighty adventurer and his reality warping powers.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 06:08:37 pm »

It's the tale of a mighty adventurer and his reality warping powers.

that actually sounds really fun, I'll give it a go.

Corneria

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN:ACCEPTABLE][TRESPASSING:SHUN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 06:31:04 pm »

And the cycle continues!
Oh yeah: Nazis.  Now I lost the argument.  So you can't argue with me anymore.  Nyah.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 06:31:51 pm »

LOLS!!! you people are terrible.

also you replied just as i finished reading

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 11:22:08 pm »

Well to start, I took an royal from her home and converted her into a baby factory, and now every time I talk to her first born son he doesn't want to mention the 50 other full grown half human siblings.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 11:47:52 am »

I once bit off a cat's leg and spat it back at it, and it got hit in the brain.
It was in arena mode, but I was controlling a creature, so it still counts, right?
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 01:08:23 pm »

yea as long as your in control it counts. woulda been much cooler if you had done it as a dwarf in adventure mode tho.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2011, 02:44:34 am »

Do not ask how this Occuped.
I Impaled someone on my Spear, then Nibbled off their Fingers, whilst they were Jammed against a Wall.
When I was done with their Fingers, I did some creative Cutting with my other Hand.
Then he Punched Me in the Head and Kicked me to Death.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2011, 02:51:19 am »

Well to start, I took an royal from her home and converted her into a baby factory, and now every time I talk to her first born son he doesn't want to mention the 50 other full grown half human siblings.

?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2011, 03:38:50 am »

Do not ask how this Occuped.
I Impaled someone on my Spear, then Nibbled off their Fingers, whilst they were Jammed against a Wall.
When I was done with their Fingers, I did some creative Cutting with my other Hand.
Then he Punched Me in the Head and Kicked me to Death.

lols! you got punched with stubs, i was messin around in arena to add "hands used" to the weapons list in wiki and i made a grand master wrestler striker dodger armor user with full steel cus i wanted to beat the crap outa the guys, so i finished what i was doing and i grabbed one of the guys of the pillar and proceeded to break all of his limbs and remove his weapon then i punched all his limbs as well and gouged his eyes cheeks and whatnot seeing if i could kill a guy with pain alone, apparently you can break a guy apart completely and they can still fight back cus he then kicked my ass. i named him "snaps" with the profeshion title "bag of bone shards" his skull and ribcage were all that was still in tact, i even punched out his teeth.

Pages: [1] 2 3