Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Weirdest dreams ever  (Read 4195 times)

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Weirdest dreams ever
« on: September 06, 2011, 02:28:16 am »

Wel, i just woke up today with an "Are you kidding me?" directed to my brain.
This is a dream. I cannot remember any details, but i remember 2 things: I was half aware of all the dream, and i had another dream after that. After awaking. Then again. And again...
A dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream. No kidding.

What has been your weirdest dream that you remember?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdest dreams ever
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 03:18:38 am »

My weirdest dream involved me. I was swordfighting Tony the Tiger over control of an assassin corporation. It ended in him escaping in a helicopter.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 08:47:59 pm »

When I was four, I had a dream about cannibalistic pillows that spoke with italian accents and ate puppets. While I never saw them eat each other, I somehow knew with absolute certainty that they were cannibals.  ???

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 10:05:36 pm »

I once dreamed I was a time traveler who was in a concentration camp trying to steal the dragonballs from nazis who inexplicably had fences made of electricity and other high tech security stuff.
It's FEF, not FEOF

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 10:11:52 pm »

When I was four I threw up red gelatin everywhere.  Although I wasn't dreaming.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 10:13:59 pm »

I dreamed I was reading a book for a book report. I somehow knew that it was the only copy in existence. Words just disappeared after I read them. I was very distraught because my teacher came by to check books and mine was just a blank stack of papers.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

NotAQuisling

• Bay Watcher
  • Openly Fey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 10:19:28 pm »

I was hiding from a t-rex in my bathroom while all the rest of the house was flattened.And it was raining I think.
Also another time I was swimming face down and was watching myself in 3rd person before following a bee that was dive bombing my back. Woke up with a stabbing pain in the back.Coincidence? Probably.
Download complete in 15 Days and 7 Hours

ToothedCube

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: Rogueish charm]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 08:33:20 am »

A while ago I had a dream in which I was trying to escape Buckingham Palace via the clever usage of one of those two-person horse costumes. My daring plan hit a snag when i failed to find someone else to be the back legs.  :-\

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 11:28:22 am »

Wombats in bad suits selling insurance.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 11:38:22 am »

I had a dream that I was on an abandoned farm and being harassed by a cricket. A perfectly normal cricket.

When I woke up, it felt like it was still on me and jumping, so I flipped out. Turns out that I was having some kind of repetitive muscle twitch or hallucination or something.
Nothing important here, move along.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 06:38:46 pm »

no
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 05:44:53 am by Reudh »

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 11:20:56 pm »

And no, I'm not on any drugs, besides periactin for migraine prevention.
That is indeed a drug, and it does influence dreams.

Just wondering, how do any of you define a "strange" dream? I have heard very few dreams that don't follow the same level of weirdness as listed here, and those are strange simply by the fact they are so surprisingly mundane. To put it differently, what dream doesn't give you the sense that it's strange? Is that strangeness the only way you remember it?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 11:27:07 pm »

I was hiding from a t-rex in my bathroom while all the rest of the house was flattened.And it was raining I think.

That's a... singularily bad choice for a hideout
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 11:30:50 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 11:56:21 pm »

And now I'm following this thread. Sometimes, lucidity is a curse.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 04:04:19 am »

By drugs I of course was referring to hallucinogens. Periactin has no affect besides migraine prevention and extreme drowsiness, hence why i'm reluctant to take it.

Yeah, lucidity in dreams can be a curse. I've had sleep paralysis before, which was horrifying, but well... it's a small price to pay for utter control of a dream's reality.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5