Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to take out the Evil Overlord  (Read 9087 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to take out the Evil Overlord
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2011, 04:46:46 pm »

Chuck flips through the magazine as he began talking "Let's go get our mods, then I think we should find somewhere te stay while we get equipment and scout out the castle."

Go to "Jack's Quality Upgrades"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2011, 04:54:50 pm »

Go for a jog, maybe find the others on the way

I don't think you are gonna be able to upgrade my weapon
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2011, 05:36:15 pm »

Aww, sadness.  No powerful wooden spider army for me...

Follow Sinpwn to Jack's, examine possible upgrades for dagger.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2011, 05:44:38 pm »

Fire!  Muahahaha!

Check out mods for flamethrower.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2011, 06:54:55 pm »

I have to ask, how is it still 6:33? Also bump.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2011, 08:03:12 pm »

Opps, changed.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2011, 11:00:21 pm »

Try to find a mod for sniper rifle that increases its accuracy, if possible.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2011, 05:02:54 pm »

Roll 4

Tersr:[4]You get out of the car, and lock the car. You jump into the lake, and start doing laps around the center. You do some stunts and have some fun doing it. You then notice movement underwater.

Sinpwn:[3]After assembling the group, you lead them to JQU. You do take some wrong turns, and waste some time getting there. "Welcome! i see you guys stopped by. What would you like?"

Frelock:[6]you ask Jack about some dagger upgrades, "Ah, yes. I have some choices for you. take a look."

DAGGER UPGRADES:

Boxer Jellyfish poison (Poisons anything you stab that doesn't die after 1 stab)

Nano-Molecular Tip(Increases damage)

Spring-tube(Turns the Blade into a Ballistic knife, giving it some range. Requires knifes as ammo, which can also be picked up again)

Wolfchild:[4]You decide that the party most likely went to get some items at Outlon. After some jogging, you  make it to the outskirts of the city.

NRDL:[1]You ask Jack about some sniper accuracy upgrades, "Sorry, I don't really make sniper upgrades. I might have some if you come back later.

Toaster:[3]You ask Jack about flamethrower upgrades, "I have a few. See what you like"

FLAMETHROWER UPGRADES:

Nitrogen Cooling(Lets you spray the flamethrower for longer without overheating)

Enhanced Fuel-Launching Mechanism(Increased flamethrower range)

GAME EVENT: N/A

Spoiler: Directions (click to show/hide)
Location: NRDL,Sinpwn, Toaster, and Frelock are in Outlon,at Jack's Quality Upgrades. Wolfchild is in Ducas, outside the pool. Tersr is at Lake Caratus.
Time:It is 7:50 PM

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 05:10:03 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2011, 05:38:56 pm »

Investigate movement
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2011, 05:54:03 pm »

Ask for chucker and drill upgrades, despite the fact that chuck's chucker is custom built and drills aren't considered weapons.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2011, 07:22:38 pm »

Wish that I had selected a style of fighting that used a weapon, then continue to explore after inquiring with the upgrader, more to see his reaction than anything
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2011, 07:32:07 pm »

Wish that I had selected a style of fighting that used a weapon, then continue to explore after inquiring with the upgrader, more to see his reaction than anything

you could probably graft spikes directly into your hands.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2011, 07:43:37 pm »

Wouldn't that make it hard to do things, like wear gloves, rub you face, not look like a crazy person?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2011, 08:04:26 pm »

Wouldn't that make it hard to do things, like wear gloves, rub you face, not look like a crazy person?

Well The End is wearing a Ghillie suit and Chuck has a drill for a hand, so I don't think he would stick out too much.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2011, 08:07:20 pm »

I forgot about that, but you don't wan't to loss gloves right, they are like socks fo your hands.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9