Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Roll to take out the Evil Overlord  (Read 9078 times)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to take out the Evil Overlord
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2011, 09:27:50 pm »

Find someone to teach me speed in attacking, then.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2011, 10:40:01 pm »

Go find more ways to make fire.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2011, 10:46:52 pm »

Stealthily take out the guards at the checkpoints using my sniper rifle, then loot their inventories. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2011, 10:27:26 pm »

Roll 7

Tersr:[4]You agree to go to her house, but ask her to teach you how to pick a watch," Sure, but not right now. Come-on, follow me."You follow here as she dives and heads down to the wall of the lake. You see a blue structure in the distance. Fiona swims under the "house", and opens a hatch and swims thorugh. You also do, and find a medium sized house. You heave yourself into the house. You find a spare lock to practice lock picking, so you do that.

Sinpwn:[2]You follow the truck that seemed to have a pile of leaves on it. You make it all the way to castle Evilton, but it takes a while.

Frelock:[4]You find a shop that allows you genetically enhance parts of your body, enhancing your attack speed. You do that on your entire arm, and get increased attack speed.

Wolfchild:[2]You Try to move your shoulder back into place, but manage to dislocate it even more. [4] You do find a doctor in the area, though.

NRDL:[6]You aim for a head shot for one of the guards, prepared to move to the next one. You wait for the truck to pass, then fire. The shot go's strait through the first guards head [6] goes through the truck-drivers head and bounces[1] away from the guard. He notices you and goes for the fire alarm on the wall.[3] He pulls the wrong switch, which moves the gate up, which it already is. He then [5v5+1=6]fails to notice you, but turns to the general area.

Toaster:[2]You bang 2 rocks together, but get nothing. Enraged, you kick over a random bucket, which then knocks over a rain barrel onto you somehow.

GAME EVENT: N/A

Spoiler: Directions (click to show/hide)
Location: Toaster, and Frelock are in Outlon. Wolfchild is in Ducas, outside the pool. Tersr is at Lake Caratus. NRDL,Is outside the walls of Castle Evilton. Sinpwn is at the forest outside Castle Evilton.
Time:It is 8:30 PM

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2011, 10:32:52 pm »

Go to the doctor
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2011, 10:32:58 pm »

"So... what is it that you need to ask me? And do you anything about the Overload?"
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2011, 10:46:04 pm »

Dry off.

So the guard both noticed and didn't notice NRDL?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2011, 10:52:51 pm »

Chuck proceeds with digging his mine of infiltration, for great justice.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2011, 02:59:08 am »

My tranquilizer darts are awesome. 

Keep sniping the external guards, knocking them out, and once I'm done with that, contact the others. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2011, 03:52:11 am »

Practice climbing

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2011, 05:17:35 pm »

Roll 8

Tersr:[-]"Ah, right, Evilton. When I saw you, I new you had the power to take-on anyone. Assuming you didn't do anything bad to evilton, He likly does not know you pln to take him on. But he has the masses' support. I can't do much besides give advice do to international troubles if they found out I work for the CIA, but I can give you advice. There is a weapons research lab near the coast that's researching particle weapons for mounting on ships. If that were taken away, it would definitely weaken him. Do you want to take it out/steal the technology?"

Sinpwn:[6]You drill strait down for about '30 seconds, then drill forward for 1 minute, then drill up for 30' seconds. You end-up under a truck that stopped. Great.

Frelock:[2]You grab the edge of a car and pull up. You manage to get your body about half-way up before letting-go and falling onto the ground.

Wolfchild:[1]You head into the doctors office, and talk to the attendant, "I'm sorry,the doctor is currently busy. Please sit down in the foyer." You end-up tripping on your way to the foyer.

NRDL:[6]You snipe the guard that noticed you in the head, once again going through his head [5] and cutting a wire going along the ground along the inside of the wall. That might've disabled the fire alarm. [1] You aim at another guards head, but a crash of a drill hitting metal throws your aim off, causing you to fire into the wall. [3] The guard doesn't notice you. [2] You have no radio to communicate with your group.

Toaster:[2]You pick-up another barrel of water and drain-it next to you. If an oil fire gets put-out by another fire, then water should too. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

GAME EVENT: N/A

Spoiler: Directions (click to show/hide)
Location: Toaster, and Frelock are in Outlon. Wolfchild is in Ducas, outside the pool. Tersr is at Lake Caratus. NRDL,Is outside the walls of Castle Evilton. Sinpwn is at the forest outside Castle Evilton.
Time:It is 8:30 PM

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2011, 06:04:30 pm »

Chuck continues to drill forward until he reaches the basement of castle evilton, then enters the building Kool-Aid man style while yelling "OH YEAH!!!"

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2011, 06:04:39 pm »

"Sure, lets do that!"
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2011, 06:13:31 pm »

OH WHY DO I KEEP FAILING HORRIBLY
Wait for the doctor
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2011, 06:38:04 pm »

Practice with my dagger.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9