Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to take out the Evil Overlord  (Read 9082 times)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to take out the Evil Overlord
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2011, 08:22:32 pm »

Waitlist please?
Name: Oliver Fonger Cook
Weapon: Wooden Staff of Monkiness
Equipment: Shaolin Monk Outfit, Mini Porta-Catapult.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2011, 10:49:19 pm »

Take the range upgrade.  Search for endurance training.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2011, 11:01:28 pm »

Once again, I have nothing else to do, just follow the rest of the group, through sneaking.  I want no one, not even my team, to see me.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2011, 12:30:35 am »

Ask for the poison upgrade, then go out looking for a plot hook.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2011, 06:27:00 pm »

Roll 5

Tersr:[6]You swim down just to get sight of the movement. You see a woman swimming around the place. When she notices you, she gets upright, looks at you, and smiles. She makes a gesture to go up. She then starts swimming up and you swim up too. You both break the surface.

Sinpwn:[6]You ask about Upgrades for your unique weapons, "Hmm, The chucker probably not, but I have some for the drill."

DRILL UPGRADES:

Diamond-Tipped Drill(Increased damage)

Rocket Propelled Drill[RPD]+ Boomerang Beacon(Lets you fire the drill at enemies. The boomerang beacon makes it attract back to your arm)

Frelock:[2]After a few minutes, you dagger is covered in dadly Boxer Jellyfish Poison. You then search the town for the Macguffin, or information on the Macguffin. You don't find anything, but you do notice some articles about experimental particle weapons being researched somewhere.

Wolfchild:[1]You ask Jack to upgrade his fists. "You see that rifle on the wall?" he responds, pointing to the wall. "Thats an M1 Garand modified to fire .50 caliber bullets. Ask me that again, and you will feel how it is to get shot in the face with a .50 cal." Huh. Nice guy. You walk out.

NRDL:[5]You sneak through the town to the news board, pretending to be a pile of leaves. This excellent stealth move give you a +1 to stealth.

Toaster:[4]You walk out of the shop with a shiny new range upgrade. You search the town and find Thor's Survival and Endurance Gym.

GAME EVENT: N/A

Spoiler: Directions (click to show/hide)
Location: NRDL,Sinpwn, Toaster, and Frelock are in Outlon. Wolfchild is in Ducas, outside the pool. Tersr is at Lake Caratus.
Time:It is 7:50 PM

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 06:41:30 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2011, 06:33:03 pm »

Get out of water and talk to the woman.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2011, 06:36:45 pm »

Chuck buys the RPD due to the rule of cool and paints it red (because red makes it go fastah). He then wanders into the wilderness and begins ruthlessly killing absolutely everything (including the trees) to increase his accuracy, reaction time and to get some timber to sell in the town.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2011, 06:45:56 pm »

Go and find someone who can train me in the ways of stealth.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2011, 08:22:57 pm »

Meh, Lets go guys, I think we should see whats going on in the lake
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2011, 11:13:08 pm »

One more town turn and I'll head out, assuming I don't accidentally set the town on fire or something.  (Then I'll be leaving faster.)

Head to the survival gym to train.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2011, 03:05:49 am »

Sneak into the castle.  Yes, I want to siege it already.  Stealthily.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2011, 05:47:59 pm »

Roll 6

Tersr:[-]After you surface, the woman starts to speak, "Hello, I'm Fiona Smith. I am a former member of the CIA. I am sure you have some questions to ask me, and so do I, but this is not a good place. Would you like to come to my house? No, not in that sense."

Sinpwn:[4]You walk out of the upgrade shop wiht your RPD. You walk into the nearest forest, which is just outside the suburb. You test the RPD by firing it at a tree about 100 yards away. After a boom, the drill on your arm propells into the tree, shattering it. The drill then turns around, goes through a few other trees, than drifts back into the socket on your arm. You then realize the 11+ trees were oak. You massacre the nearby trees in the area, then do a 720 No-scope into the top of a really tall cedar. You gain proficient RPD accuracy.

Frelock:[2]After a quick overview of the town shops, you find that stealth is not really good for the government to allow to teach.

Wolfchild:[1]"Hey guys, i think we sho-" BAM! You are hit by a log that fell out of a log truck. (1) It hits you in the arm, shattering it and dislocating you shoulder.

NRDL:[5]You sneak on top of a truck that is carrying logs. It seems that one of them is missing, but that is not important. You wait until you see stone, then get offinto a bush. You take a look at the castle.  The castle is large, and not by a mountain that you can bypass. There is a wall with a few checkpoints scattered around the all, including the roads. The walls are slanted at the top, so you can't just grapple over them.

Toaster:[6]You enter Thor's gym. You sign up for a lesson, and then you are brought to a burly guy with a steel maul. Uh-oh. In the most grueling day of your life, you are taught how to survive. You come out bruised, but with survival knowledge

GAME EVENT: N/A

Spoiler: Directions (click to show/hide)
Location: NRDL,Sinpwn, Toaster, and Frelock are in Outlon. Wolfchild is in Ducas, outside the pool. Tersr is at Lake Caratus.
Time:It is 8:04 PM

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2011, 06:00:20 pm »

"Sure let's go to your place, but first, can you teach me to pick a lock, the key for my lock doesn't work sometimes?"

A lame reason to learn a skill, but don't want to fall too far behind.  ;)
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2011, 06:06:40 pm »

Chuck ponders how they will siege the castle of Evilton, he ponderously ponders this for a while until he looks to his woodchucker, then to the ground.
Head to the castle of Evilton, the begin mining under it from a safe distance away.

(nothing about this plan could ever possibly go wrong.)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2011, 06:37:51 pm »

Ignoring the pain, Pop the shoulder back in, Then get someone to bind the arm so i cannot move it Man i seem to be a 1 magnet today
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9