Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Osu! The Community-Driven Rythym Game!  (Read 4808 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Osu! The Community-Driven Rythym Game!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 05:53:53 pm »

It's by Galileo Galilei (not the Italian guy, the band) and is the OP to...
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae something something Bokutachi Shiranai
Also called Anohana for short, because that is really a goddamn long title.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2011, 05:58:00 pm »

It's by Galileo Galilei (not the Italian guy, the band) and is the OP to...
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae something something Bokutachi Shiranai
Also called Anohana for short, because that is really a goddamn long title.
Knew the artist, but not the anime it was an OP to. Thanks :) I'll have to watch it some time to make up to how much I've listened to that song xD
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 03:55:53 pm »

If I post here is it a bump or a necro?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2011, 04:10:53 pm »

If I post here is it a bump or a necro?

Bump.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 03:15:03 pm »

Alright then...

I just realised that people do impossible things on pro runs. Specifically, deathstreams-quick chains of beats with no gaps in them. Yoou have to hit every note or you'll be on bad footing. And yet the pros can seem to hit 500bmp and not break a sweat. Does anyone know how they do it?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2011, 03:25:12 pm »

Alright then...

I just realised that people do impossible things on pro runs. Specifically, deathstreams-quick chains of beats with no gaps in them. Yoou have to hit every note or you'll be on bad footing. And yet the pros can seem to hit 500bmp and not break a sweat. Does anyone know how they do it?

Ever seen starcraft players who do 3 useful actions every second? That kind of person.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2011, 03:56:04 pm »

We're talking about 10 beats per second here, all of which require the mouse to be over them riiiight on cue. Starcraft can just be hotkey'd.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 05:19:20 pm »

We're talking about 10 beats per second here, all of which require the mouse to be over them riiiight on cue. Starcraft can just be hotkey'd.

Actually, you can buy touchpads with a stylus and be able to do even the most hardest song in the game without issues.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Habblatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2011, 05:55:28 am »

I just can't seem to improve enough to consistently beat the  medium / harder insane maps. Progress went well up till this point. Anyone got any tips besides just playing more? I'm using a mouse.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 07:58:21 am »

I just can't seem to improve enough to consistently beat the  medium / harder insane maps. Progress went well up till this point. Anyone got any tips besides just playing more? I'm using a mouse.

Are you using a mousepad? If you use one, it's really gonna affect you when you have to hit notes from one of the screen to the other. Also buying a touchpad works really, but I don't use one myself. The other tip I have is practice your reaction time and how accurate you move your mouse at a fast pace.
Pages: 1 [2]