Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Crazy awesome combat reports  (Read 809 times)

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Crazy awesome combat reports
« on: September 03, 2011, 09:45:43 pm »

I just had a pretty hilarious combat report. A hunter had gone beserk, but I had detailed a 7-man squad to watch him. The hunter got his guts spilled, but then bit into one of my guys legs, then latched on. Meanwhile, everyone else basically chopped him in half while he still hung on. I need to go see that guy's dentist.
Anyone else have awesome combat reports?
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

Cheveux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy awesome combat reports
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 09:56:12 pm »

Here's one I had in adventure mode that makes me laugh everytime.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 09:58:22 pm »

Here's one I had in adventure mode that makes me laugh everytime.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What is this I don't even.
HOW?
HOW?
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 09:58:51 pm »

Adventure Mode.
And Black-Eyed Peas.
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.

DaJonkel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 09:59:15 pm »

I had a skeletal moose charge a puppy.. it dodged twice making the skeletal moose even angrier, so it lodged it's hoove into the puppy's skull splattering it all over.
Horrible.. yes.. awesome.. hell yes.
- Protector of those who are always used in or are victim of dangerous experiments, random acts of violence, deliberate acts of unnecessary violence, unjust punishment by false blame of error, justed punishment by blame of trivial everyday stuff, oh and mythological species racism in general. (I help them with law stuff and filing basics forms, as claws, tentacles and whatnot can make that difficult... no forms no benefits, travel coverage, ect apparantly in this world *sigh*).

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 10:01:55 pm »

I'm just remembering the Troglodyte that bit off a Hunters left leg, then, after deciding that wasn't quite enough, followed through and ripped off her right arm, too.
And the great thing? The hunter WON...
..With the help of a military-squad dispatched when I did a routine check-up on my hunters.
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 10:36:33 pm »

This is where I would post some awesome combat reports if I didn't report them in above thread that I would've linked if Girlinhat didn't link it.

This would be the place I would post some awesome pun off of the combat report above, but without a combat report - no pun. sry.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.