Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Conspiracy? They sure hate me  (Read 2674 times)

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy? They sure hate me
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 11:07:02 am »

Now.
What should i do with Belar?
Drop her into magma? Encase her in obsidian? Get her corpse in glass and put it on top of my Tower? How do i get demon in stockpile, is it forgotten beast type of something?

If you unforbid it, you may be able to butcher it in the butcher's shop. Then, you can eat it!

Great idea, but aint it intelligent creature therefore not butcherable? or clowns are not intelligent?
If so, can i butcher elves so i make elf bone crafts?
Or human crafts. Or goblin, ahh the possibilities...
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 12:19:23 pm »

You'll need to change the dwarf ethics in their entity file, and any changes to an entity file will only take effect on a new world. So I guess you should make a huge shrine, have your dorfs dump the corpse there and encase it with clear glass.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 12:25:47 pm »

You'll need to change the dwarf ethics in their entity file, and any changes to an entity file will only take effect on a new world. So I guess you should make a huge shrine, have your dorfs dump the corpse there and encase it with clear glass.

So modifying raws in mid-game doesnt work? like maxage? or is it only entity?

Btw i somehow have dwarf nail crown... Strange, and its not artifact
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:35:06 pm by DarkWolfXV »
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 12:28:25 pm »

So modifying raws in mid-game doesnt work? like maxaxe? or is it only entity?

Btw i somehow have dwarf nail crown... Strange, and its not artifact
Goblins have no quarrel with making stuff out of sentients, so you probably got from one of them, or the clown itself.

Some raws can be changed mid-game (do note you have to change the raws in the SAVE folder, not the standard one), but others, like entity raws, can't.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 01:39:47 pm »

I know which raws to change, tried to mod troll being tamable, and trainable, after taming and getitng him to tame, every dwarf started running from him and he was trying to kill them.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 04:50:54 pm »

Did the troll kill a dwarf before being tamed? Any animal that kills a dwarf and then gets tamed remains hostile.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 05:14:06 pm »

Ahh so this is the isue, i have tried removing evil tags and stuff, but its only the kill count, thanks man.
In tribute to you im raising a legendary swordsdwarf:D
Pages: 1 [2]