Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

Author Topic: War on Zombies  (Read 17829 times)

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
Re: War on Zombies
« Reply #330 on: September 14, 2011, 09:30:10 pm »

Not occupation. Just use of our airfields.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 14, 2011, 09:48:58 pm »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 15, 2011, 11:22:52 pm »

Me, again. It's my study week, remember? Expect an update on Friday.
Or something like that...
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 16, 2011, 08:30:31 am »

I got dragged into a party I didn't know about. Will post somewhere around this weekend. Just discovered I have even more important exams in three weeks time. :-[
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 17, 2011, 05:44:05 am »

TURN 6

(I'm starting to think this game is getting to complex for me. That and the crappy rules I made. Will try to finish game.)
(Making a new rule: Labs are limited to 20 per group.)

United Kingdom

Money is poured into Project Sol. It seems that while the elevator is feasible, it will take a large amount of funds to even build the base of the structure. -4 credits

The rest of the month's funding has gone into the economy. (2) It has little effect overall

Stats
- 4 labs
- 6 credits per turn
- 78% morale

Credits: 8

Research Projects:
Project Dragoon: 26 turns
Project Sol: 9 turns

Australia

With research complete in Project Walker, whole factories can now be done via machine. It would take 6 credits to set up even one. 1 of these factories have been commissioned

(3) The area of infection has been quarantined. However, there have been sightings of strange creatures in the wilds...Just roaming and watching. Citizens are distressed by the actions of the military. The Opposition is pressuring the government. -10% morale

STATS

- 7 labs
- (1 automated factory being constructed)
- 6 credits per turn
- 10 troops in Australia
- 61% morale

Credits: 12

Research Projects

Project Seastalker: 81 turns and 90 credits to fund.

Canada

Two labs are ordered for construction. -8 credits
A troop is produced. -2 credits

The Canadian government announces a new project; the construction of a new space station. (6) Many groups have offered their help and some are offering discounted prices. However, the project is not popular with large segments of society; thinking it a waste of money. -6% morale

(6) And with one credit, the damage from your announcement is healed. Unfortunately, the Opposition has forced you to give up a certain amount of income each turn for the people. -1 credit. -3 credits per turn. +6% morale

(6) A team is easily sent to Australia, to find out more about this disease. They are however forced to stay in Perth due to the unwillingness of the Australian government to let the Canadians know any more.

(2) The bill is simply not passed. Too many of your own government members disagree with you.

Stats

- 13 labs (Two being constructed)
- 7 credits per turn
- 5 troop in Canada
- 1 troop in South America
- 87% morale

Credits: 2

Research Projects
Increase production: 15 turns

Russia

(3) A PR campaign is commissioned to explain where all the money is going. It does little good. +2% morale
(6) Your cronies are able to secure those who were against the construction of the nukes. However, a few of your cronies them are beginning to question your ideas. (5) One of your agents has left the service.

Cossack training complete.

Stats
-6 labs
- 2 Spy training centres
- 9 credits per turn
-17 troops in Russia
-1 cossack in Russia
- 72% morale.

Credits: 45

Research Projects

Mongolia

The group is accepted into the country. In return, they have set up 2 spy centres free of charge. 4 spies are at your disposal.

Your advisors are still requesting 3 credits to upgrade the country infrastructure.
Stats
- 2 credits per turn
- 2 troop in Mongolia
-2 spy centres
-4 spies
- 87& morale

Credits: 4

Research Projects
Wind Power: 3 turns

United States

Two labs are ordered for construction.  -8 credits.
Two spy centres are ordered for construction. -8 credits
4 credits are put into Project Valve
Troops evacuated from international bases. -19% morale

Stats
- 14 labs (2 being constructed)
-2 spy training centres (2 being constructed)
-1 spy ready
- 12 credits per turn
- 14 troops in US
- 60% morale

Credits: 2

Research Projects
Project Valve: 10 turns

Saudi Arabia

Regiment trained. -2 credits

All troops brought over to Somalia.

Project Urbanization scaled down.

(3) vs (4) The attack on the first village fails. Fortunately, only 1 credit is needed to reinforce.
(5) vs (5) The attack makes it into the village, but is unfortunately repulsed.

(3) Pirate raiders have struck. -1 credit.

Stats
-2 labs
-1 spy training centre
- 7 credits per turn
-4 troops in Somalia
-2 disabled troops
-59% morale

Credits: 4

Research Projects:
Project Urbanization. 23 turns.

Scotland

Training started on islands.
(1) Ecuador demands the funds by next turn, or they WILL leak everything to the press
(2-3) The economy weakens. -2 credits
4 credits put into a project

Stats
- 4 labs
-1 training grounds in Ecuador
- 5 credits per turn
- 80% morale

Credits: 8

Research Projects:
Biogenic Alteration: 1 turns
Project Sol: 10 turns
Project: Elementa mirum 53 turns

Japan

Repairs nearly complete; country has suffered from disparity. (3) 4 labs lost and 2 credits lost.

Stats
- 7 labs
-  8 credits per turn
-61% morale

Credits: 5

Research Projects
Project REX :18 turns

Organisations

Reaper Inc

(6) Your men warn the citizens of the population, driving many into joining. However, the EU and Germany are getting rather interested in you.

Due to the laws of the nation, you cannot truly raise a troop. However, you are able to train your members in self-defence.

Stats
 Stats
 -2 troops
 -1 credits per turn

Research Projects

Al-Shabaab

(3) Once the men arrive, they are put into quarantine. Soon after, half of them go into a frenzy and start killing their guards. However, you soon kill all those who went mad, and saved the rest.

(3) Supply lines are attacked; some are rebuffed. 1 troops lost.

Facilities cost 5 credits. -5 credits. Will be complete in 2 turns.

(1) A huge Chinese fleet has appeared on your shores. 12 troops are landing as we speak.

Stats
- 1 credits per turn
-8 troops in Somalia

Credits: -2

Research Projects
Facilities: 2 turns

Grey Guard Industries

After the initial attacks by the Arabian troops, the GGI mercs are sent in to further harry the Somalian positions. Equipping the men with chemical weaponry, You begin bombardment of the towns. (2) The only thing you forgot to give your men was training. They miss for the most part and further more, mix up the order of gases. In 5 hours time, they rush the defenses (1)vs(6-1) The assault failed miserably. -2 troops lost.

Meanwhile, the organisation has sent envoys to the UN and Madagascar. (3-2) The UN does not condone mercenaries; Norway may, but not the UN as a whole. Your envoy is shouted out of the UN building.

(1-1) The president of Madagascar once again refuses.

Stats
-1 lab being constructed
-1 credits per turn
-1 troop in Somalia.

Credits: 1

Research Projects
Project Abacticus: 11 turns

Green Light Project

A group has banded together. A group of those who wish to safeguard the human species from the zombie threat. They have based themselves in the ruins of great Knossos, much to the anger of the Greek government.

They have established research facilities and a guard.

Stats
-2 labs
-1 credit per turn
-2 troops

Research Projects
Porto Prisons. 15 turns
Rapid Aircraft. 18 turns
Holding Cells. 8 turns
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 07:41:12 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 17, 2011, 06:05:08 am »

Australia.

Shut the opposition up by sending them with the military groups (They either die or see what we're up against). Build another automated factory, and continue eradicating the virus.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 17, 2011, 06:29:06 am »

Why didn't you roll on the president of Madagascar again?

Or is it forbidden?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 17, 2011, 07:34:54 am »

Why didn't you roll on the president of Madagascar again?

Or is it forbidden?

...I forgot. I'm just tired; will do...
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 17, 2011, 07:39:38 am »

Al-Shabaab

Ask for financing from various sources, including the state of Iran.

Kill everyone in quarantine, burn the corpses.

Once again, ask for volunteers from the worldwide mujahidin groups
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 07:42:22 am by Azkul »
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 17, 2011, 07:40:35 am »

Al-Shabaab

Can I assume that the nukes are ready?

Send a message to the Chinese, giving proof of possession of nuclear weapons, threatening to destroy Beijing if they do not comply with our demands, which are:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Send a similar message to the Somali government, demand that they surrender, or else nuclear weapons shall be used

Ask for financing from various sources, including the state of Iran.

Kill everyone in quarantine, burn the corpses.

Once again, ask for volunteers from the worldwide mujahidin groups

Again, was tired. Nukes are not ready.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 17, 2011, 07:42:42 am »

Russia

Continue with the PR campaign.  Train 3 troops of Cossacks, use them as primarily peacekeepers and guards for various cities and provinces.  Use their unique skills to keep the criminal population down. 

Also, continue boosting the economy.  I want jobs for everybody. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 17, 2011, 07:51:40 am »

United Kingdom

Continue Funding on projects, and use the two left over credits to improve my people's day to day life.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 17, 2011, 08:39:06 am »

The Green Light Project (Cure)

Spoiler: Signatories (click to show/hide)

A coalition of various governments, formed with a single objective - Destroy the zombie menace, and then subsequently disband.
There are three primary codes every member is sworn to - during a polygraph test. (Lie detector)
1. Destroy the zombie threat in any way possible.
2. Uphold no particular interests of any government, home or otherwise.
3. Never leak, sell, or use for personal reasons the research obtained while in the project.

Spread myself and trusted associates around the world, asking for an audience with the United Kingdom, Scotland, Australia, Canada, The United States, Russia, Mongolia, China, Saudi Arabia and Japan asking for their signature on a contract, separate for each country. (1 non-player country)
This contract represents an obligation for this country to share their current and future research with The Green Light Project until such time as the Zombie Threat has been eliminated. In return for this incredible show of generosity and trust, the Green Light Project will only ever use this research under these proviso's.
A- This research will NEVER be used to attack humans, allied, enemy or otherwise.
B- This research will NEVER be shared with any other nations or entities.
C- After the threat of the Infected has been eliminated, all products of research donated by this country will be given back to the country shown in this contract.
D- Any subsidiary research developed from the research donated by the countries held in any contracts will be split amongst countries whos research contributed to the project, as well as blueprints being delivered to the afore mentioned countries.
E- Any other research developed independently by the Green Light Project will be sold or donated to any and all of the countries which participated in this contract, depending on their potential danger versus their potential benefit to mankind.

Also ask for a second contract to be signed, conferring the transfer of one credit per (turn) to the Green Light Project, on the condition that this money is used only to combat the Zombie Menace as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Continue moving major areas of base underground, to decrease visibility, and avoid damage to historical artifacts.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 07:55:27 pm by Tack »

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 17, 2011, 09:29:38 am »

Mongolia

Mongolia signs the contract with The Green Light Project and sign the second contract and give them 1 credit.

Also, implement the "Improved Infrastructure".

Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 17, 2011, 09:45:13 am »

Russia

Russia agrees with the Green Light Project, and sends one credit as well.  Does that mean we know about the zombie threat already? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26