Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26

Author Topic: War on Zombies  (Read 17817 times)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: War on Zombies
« Reply #300 on: September 12, 2011, 06:02:19 am »

You allow the construction of four labs, costing eight credits in total.

For Canada, shouldn't this cost 16 credits? Unless I'm missing something... :-\
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 12, 2011, 06:12:13 am »

I picked up that too, but I didn't want to say anything. After all, it IS Canada.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 12, 2011, 06:16:22 am »

Canada

-Build two labs.
-Build one troop.
-Begin building a self-sufficient space station which will be passively added to by the C.S.A. (And possibly N.A.S.A.) every turn turn for research purposes.
-Spend one credit purely on morale.
-Send a team to an infected country, isolate them upon their return.
-Attempt to mildly reduce gun restrictions in the country.

(Yeah, I don't know what the lab thing is about, unless I have suddenly researched a way to cut costs on labs =P)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 12, 2011, 06:18:26 am »

You allow the construction of four labs, costing eight credits in total.

For Canada, shouldn't this cost 16 credits? Unless I'm missing something... :-\

Ah...sorry, must've thought labs required 2 credits each again.

Nope, it was just a typo. Everything else says he made two labs.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 12, 2011, 07:28:04 am »

Mongolia

Accept the group of seedy people.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Masked_Hunter1825

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 12, 2011, 08:44:56 am »

Reaper Inc.

Reaper Inc was formed by a uninfected survivor from Madagascar. Fearing the worst, he has fled and set up Reaper Inc in Berlin. Their main goal is to cull all infected unless a cure is found. They're mainly for combating the undead, but have some experience against the living. If any trace of infection is found in anyone, they must be destroyed no matter what. They don't care about the petty fighting between other countries and they aren't mercenaries who sell themselves to the highest bidder. If they end up fighting the living, it will be in self-defense or for them to gather more resources.

-Warn the civilians of the disease.
-1 Credit into combat training.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 12, 2011, 09:14:45 am »

USA

Build 2 Labs
Build 2 Spy agencies (from reserve credits)
4 Credits behind Project Valve, plus all of my labs
(Down to 2 credits in the bank, meh)

Deployed military forces focus on get local troops ready to take over responsibilities. We've been down there long enough. Make a speech to the American people about how, despite the fact that we're no longer the world's policeman, we're still the strongest country in the world and the last superpower. Put forward a plan to focus on our intelligence operations, as it's a better way of keeping us safe, especially as we still retain more than enough doctrinal forces to carry out our purposes.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 12, 2011, 10:01:51 am »

Gentlemen, we are in need of a bigger income. Madagascar is going to hell and some group attacked UN troops. I suggest we find out more about the attackers and try to sell our services to the UN. We must also talk the president of Madagascar into hiring us to help him. He could pay
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #308 on: September 12, 2011, 10:17:53 am »

chief! what about the somalian situation? did we solve that? we could raze everything and everyone to hell with the nato or the ONU, and use force slavery to decrease production costs and increase earnings. just saying, we could buy mines and place forced slaves to work in it. like mafia does for italians tomatoes orchards, you know, offer them freedom, nice place, then place them to pick up tomatoes or die of starvation...it's inhuman, but hey! we are not nice to begin with are we?!
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 12, 2011, 11:00:30 am »

Al-Shabaab

Put the men in quarantine guarded by a group of armed men, when they get back.

Continue the attacks on the supply lines of the enemy troops
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 12, 2011, 02:22:22 pm »

United Kingdoms

Continue set funding for Project Sol, and use the remaining money to increase our country's infrastructure

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 12, 2011, 02:41:12 pm »

United Kingdoms

Continue set funding for Project Sol, and use the remaining money to increase our country's infrastructure

How much is "set funding" the amount you used last turn?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 12, 2011, 02:47:46 pm »

I'm a little surprised its going to take so long to improve the infrastructure. I meant more of a marginal increase(like 1 credit increase in income, +5% moral), but eh, I'll just leave it to reap the benefits after the game ends and my country is full of the infected.

Saudi Arabia

Train and equip one regiment(-2) credits and place them on the home front.

Reinforce the Somalian task force with two more regiments.

Orders for Somalian task force are to siege both areas, and regularly deploy scouts in case of reinforcements.

Research Project "Urbanization" is to be scaled down and applied to only major towns and cities. More roads are to be laid down connecting these areas.

Treasury: 0 + 7 - 2 = 5
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 12, 2011, 02:51:06 pm »

United Kingdoms

How much is "set funding" the amount you used last turn?
4 Credits !

MrBrown

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 12, 2011, 02:54:21 pm »

Scotland
Start training on the Islands, producing troops specialized in urban ops, using up 2 credits.
Use 1 credit to help reinforce the economical structure of Scotland.
Put 4 credits into Project: Elementa Mirum

Alright, so that should work :D Also, about the credits thing....I had 7 to start off with, and used 5. Yet this turn I again had 7. Does that mean that I am unable to stockpile credits? I mean, this might just be me being new to the game, I don't know.
Erm...I think that's it.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26