Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26

Author Topic: War on Zombies  (Read 17855 times)

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
Re: War on Zombies
« Reply #270 on: September 11, 2011, 10:04:33 am »

Russia

What will the other seven be used for?  I have to know, or else the deal is off.  I can't have you using them against me or my allies.  Or even against neutral countries and organizations.  What conflicts are the Al Shabaab in again?

Al-Shabaab

The other seven will be used to deter attacks on Al-Shabaab by nations such as China.

You have my assurances that they will not be used offensively and Russia and its allies will not be harmed.
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 11, 2011, 10:10:32 am »

Russia

So they will be used merely as deterrence?  Interesting.  I agree to the proposal, I will produce 10 untracable nuclear bombs ( Micelus, please do that ) and I will have each bomb given a unique code.  Only I shall know these codes, and you shall only be given the codes on the onset of the operation.  If you break the deal, I will declare war on you, and I will transmit a code that will turn the bombs into duds, rendering them useless.

We both can gain and lose much, please, accept this offer.  Oh, and if you breathe a word about this to ANYONE, I will declare war on you and hunt every single one of you down. 

Do we have a deal? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 11, 2011, 10:12:13 am »

Wouldn't this conversation be better to be happening via PM with micelus CC'd?
That way Strife doesn't have to worry about things he shouldn't know about. He plays the games by the rules, but there's others who wouldn't.
Like me- Hell, I'd be tripling my security right now.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 11, 2011, 10:17:29 am »

Agreed.  Azkul, if you want to negotiate further, PM me, and if we come to a decision we both PM Micelus, that way he knows that we came to an agreement. 

And I apologize to Strife, who apparently cannot act on this, as Tack said.  Guys, diplomacy and bargaining like this would be better on PM level, wouldn't it? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 11, 2011, 10:19:06 am »

Actually, it's fine here. No-one knows about it IC, and thus anything done to prepare for it specifically would be metagaming.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 11, 2011, 10:21:22 am »

Ok, I guess. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 11, 2011, 10:22:40 am »

Actually, it's fine here. No-one knows about it IC, and thus anything done to prepare for it specifically would be metagaming.

But its still possible to accidentally metagame, it's not possible to make yourself forget something
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 11, 2011, 10:49:41 am »

Azkul, sent you a PM. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 11, 2011, 10:52:29 am »

Yes, but if any of us randomly decides to... I don't know... Suitcase bomb Russia.
Well, that's going to cause a slight change of allegiances.

Better to keep it spoiler-d or PM'd, so at least we don't have to worry about trying to act like we're not worrying about it.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 11, 2011, 03:19:39 pm »

I've got no idea how one'd go about making an untracable suitcase nuke, but yeah when I find out, I'm going to be fucking someone's shit up. Badly.

How does nuclear retaliation work? Because I'm totally going to do serious damage to the world in response to this, there's some standards in the world.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 11, 2011, 03:20:35 pm »

Mind nuking Madagascar first?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 11, 2011, 03:32:27 pm »

Yep, that's not going to often. I suppose that there's a MW2 quote to use here about being surgical, but I'm going to drop a few MIRV's on every Russian military  base when I find out. Nice of the ruskies to put all their stuff away from cities, you know?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 11, 2011, 06:40:28 pm »

Yep, that's not going to often. I suppose that there's a MW2 quote to use here about being surgical, but I'm going to drop a few MIRV's on every Russian military  base when I find out. Nice of the ruskies to put all their stuff away from cities, you know?
Before you do that will you first try to pressure them into disassembling the nukes first, so as not to start a nuclear war that could damage the Earth's atmosphere so badly that it sends it into another Ice Age?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 11, 2011, 07:10:48 pm »

Before you do that, you will of course be finding out that it WAS russia, from Al shabaab, who will be the only link you have.

IF you catch them.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 11, 2011, 07:32:06 pm »

Before you do that, you will of course be finding out that it WAS russia, from Al shabaab, who will be the only link you have.

IF you catch them.

Well, we do have espionage now. I wouldn't imagine it would be hard for America to implant a few spies into every country and organization after about 10-15 updates.

In the end, I don't know where the RP is in attacking countries with nukes in a "defensive" manner. After all, you're only going to get more enemies.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26