Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26

Author Topic: War on Zombies  (Read 17868 times)

Masked_Hunter1825

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: War on Zombies
« Reply #255 on: September 10, 2011, 06:04:23 am »

Can I join in the game as Reaper Inc, a group formed from a uninfected Madagascar survivor to prepare themselves to combat the undead mennace of the world?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 10, 2011, 06:16:09 am »

Yes.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Masked_Hunter1825

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 10, 2011, 08:33:44 am »

Alright cool. Add me in whenever you got the time to update.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 10, 2011, 09:42:52 am »

Ahahaha. Lovely.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 10, 2011, 10:26:59 am »

Kidnap some nuclear scientists and begin a project, using 1 credit per turn, to develop a working nuclear bomb[/b]

Edited post
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 10, 2011, 10:29:19 am »

Kidnap some nuclear scientists and begin a project, using 1 credit per turn, to develop a working nuclear bomb[/b]

Edited post

You didn't respond to my offer. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 10, 2011, 12:17:02 pm »

YES. We need zombie labor, STAT! And zombie Olympics, and zombie reality shows. God, I loved that movie.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 10, 2011, 01:09:20 pm »

Questions:

Since I've never read World War Z, I have a few questions.

1. What are the current diplomatic agreements between Saudi Arabia and America? Is there a specific reason in this alternate timeline why the U.S. is still occupying?

2. Does OPEC still exist, and what is Saudi Arabia's role in it?
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 10, 2011, 01:58:04 pm »

Edited post

You cancelled it
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 10, 2011, 05:51:10 pm »

Questions:

Since I've never read World War Z, I have a few questions.

1. What are the current diplomatic agreements between Saudi Arabia and America? Is there a specific reason in this alternate timeline why the U.S. is still occupying?

2. Does OPEC still exist, and what is Saudi Arabia's role in it?

Don't worry, I've never read the book either; the trope page sufficed. I just changed a few things.

1. The relations between the two nations is somewhat friendly. You have trade agreements and you have allowed America to make military bases on your land. The only reason their still there is to make sure the US is able to influence and control  the Middle East. The US may be isolationist, but they still have a few fears in that particular region.

2. No change to OPEC.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 10, 2011, 11:13:38 pm »

Edited post

You cancelled it

Russia

You didn't respond when the offer was still active.  You want me to re-open the offer?  This is behind the scenes negotiation. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 11, 2011, 09:46:36 am »

Edited post

You cancelled it

Russia

You didn't respond when the offer was still active.  You want me to re-open the offer?  This is behind the scenes negotiation.

I will accept the offer, only if at least ten bombs are supplied.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 11, 2011, 09:49:36 am »

Edited post

You cancelled it

Russia

Russia

What targets will you use them on?  ( I like this negotiation )

Also, please put the title "Al Shabaab" in whatever color you want on your turn post, it'll be easier for people to identify you. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 11, 2011, 09:56:03 am »

Edited post

You cancelled it

Russia

Russia

What targets will you use them on?  ( I like this negotiation )

Also, please put the title "Al Shabaab" in whatever color you want on your turn post, it'll be easier for people to identify you.

Al-Shabaab

Three of the bombs will be used on the targets you specified

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 11, 2011, 09:58:38 am »

Russia

What will the other seven be used for?  I have to know, or else the deal is off.  I can't have you using them against me or my allies.  Or even against neutral countries and organizations.  What conflicts are the Al Shabaab in again? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26