Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26

Author Topic: War on Zombies  (Read 17879 times)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: War on Zombies
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2011, 03:33:50 pm »

Just an FYI, the Taliban would be in my area too, making you an enemy of me as well, and anyone else I'd have close relations with.

You'd be better off, as say, a scientist group that sells researchers/technology or something. You'd have to ask the OP what you could do. Not everybody has to be a terrorist group... :-\
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2011, 03:37:24 pm »

And your opinion Doctor?

"what? just make sure they bring me a couple of dirty nig...ehm, a couple of those corpse, yah. oh! nearly forgetting! WHEN ARE WE STARTING CLONATION RESEARCH!? i want clones, you know, to be three time me, so to be three time smarter or do things three time fasters. i just need fundings and a tank! a really big and expensive tank with specific ingredients and technology...but, listen to me, i'm mumbling again! yeah, fine with it! just remember the corpse! or at least the bones!"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2011, 05:19:39 pm »

I'll join Azkul then
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2011, 05:34:02 pm »

Japan-
Build more labs to speed up REX. Using 6 credits.
Spend two credits on upping the homeland food production, effectively stabilizing the food industry, and cutting spending.
Ask all other nations if they are interested in alliances, same with the orgs.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 08:04:31 pm by Geen »

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2011, 05:50:49 pm »

Build more labs to speed up REX.

Last update said to bold your actions and put the name of your nation at the top.... :-\
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2011, 06:07:40 pm »

i guess that was a yes...fine.

Raise a Regimetn of Soldiers
     use 1 Regiments to patrol the seas and support any trading ships and coast towns under attack.
     use 2 Regiments to find and attack Pirate Holdouts. Take no prisoners. If anybody treid to capitulate, hang them...

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2011, 06:13:37 pm »

America:
Build four labs
All the labs and 8 credits to my domestic efficiency program.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2011, 06:56:42 pm »

Sorry...

MrBrown

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2011, 07:59:35 pm »

Scotland:
Put 3 more credits into building training grounds on Ecuadorian land, hereby referred to as Project: Kame. (If that's okay with you, I mean.)
Utilize labs to research all radioactive elements intensely, as in the ones that appear for just seconds. I want their properties, and effects on stuff.

I would like to speak with adwarf about our relations. I just want to say that I want to make a deal. If you help me with putting in 2-3 (preferably 3, if you're really nice) credits on Project: Kame, then I will put a credit into Project: Sol bi-turnly. That meaning that I will put a credit in every couple of turns to decrease the time it takes to get the project up and running. Also, establish a trust link. I need me a friend. I have puppies. If that matters, I mean.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2011, 10:03:15 pm »

Russia's Response to Al Shabaab

Supply ( once again, untraceable ) nuclear suitcase bombs, which will require an activation code known only to Russian high command ( me ).  They cannot detonate the bombs without the code, which I will transmit to them only when I am sure they will not betray me or fail in their mission.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2011, 10:57:01 pm »

I will see what I can work out, but as you can see funds are a bit tight as they are all going towards my three important projects.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2011, 10:58:34 pm »

Scotland:
Put 3 more credits into building training grounds on Ecuadorian land, hereby referred to as Project: Kame. (If that's okay with you, I mean.)
Utilize labs to research all radioactive elements intensely, as in the ones that appear for just seconds. I want their properties, and effects on stuff.

I would like to speak with adwarf about our relations. I just want to say that I want to make a deal. If you help me with putting in 2-3 (preferably 3, if you're really nice) credits on Project: Kame, then I will put a credit into Project: Sol bi-turnly. That meaning that I will put a credit in every couple of turns to decrease the time it takes to get the project up and running. Also, establish a trust link. I need me a friend. I have puppies. If that matters, I mean.

What are you going to do with the 8 credits Ecuador wants?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2011, 11:37:39 am »

Anyone interested in alliances or trade? We've got robots.

MrBrown

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2011, 02:38:27 pm »

Scotland:

What are you going to do with the 8 credits Ecuador wants?
Oh. I can't put them in every turn? Because I was hoping I could put three in per turn, for example, and after a couple of turns they would start the building. Does that not work with this?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2011, 02:41:02 pm »

Oh, sure you can. Just needed to know what you were planning on doing about it.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26