Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26

Author Topic: War on Zombies  (Read 17808 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: War on Zombies
« Reply #315 on: September 12, 2011, 02:59:11 pm »

I'm a little surprised its going to take so long to improve the infrastructure. I meant more of a marginal increase(like 1 credit increase in income, +5% moral), but eh, I'll just leave it to reap the benefits after the game ends and my country is full of the infected.

Saudi Arabia

Train and equip one regiment(-2) credits and place them on the home front.

Reinforce the Somalian task force with two more regiments.

Orders for Somalian task force are to siege both areas, and regularly deploy scouts in case of reinforcements.

Research Project "Urbanization" is to be scaled down and applied to only major towns and cities. More roads are to be laid down connecting these areas.

Treasury: 0 + 7 - 2 = 5

I've found that research goes faster than you think. Much faster.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 13, 2011, 08:15:07 am »

Xavier i leave the diplomatic necessities to you. Try to talk some sense into Madagascar. I guess the UN has no use for Mercs but we could try them anyway. Anyway i suggest we finally solve the situation in Somalia before we start anything new, we should support our Saudi Arabian friends in their sieges.

Grey Guard Industries

Support the Saudi Arabian troops with all our men down there. Spend 1 Credit to outfit our troops with modern gas masks and Chemical Warfare Artillery. Begin with a bombardement of White and Blue Cross Gasses which break any gas masks the pirates may possess, followed by Green,Yellow and finally Red Cross Gasses. Wait 5 hours which should be enough  for the gasses to disperse, then use blanket-coverage artillery fire to destroy the walls before storming these puny "Castles".

try to persuade the Madagascar president to take our services.

the same for the UN.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 13, 2011, 08:18:27 am »

Grey Guard Industries

Support the Saudi Arabian troops with all our men down there. Spend 1 Credit to outfit our troops with modern gas masks and Chemical Warfare Artillery. Begin with a bombardement of White and Blue Cross Gasses which break any gas masks the pirates may possess, followed by Green,Yellow and finally Red Cross Gasses. Wait 5 hours which should be enough  for the gasses to disperse, then use blanket-coverage artillery fire to destroy the walls before storming these puny "Castles".

I don't think a mercenary corporation would have chemical weapons and artillery batteries
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 13, 2011, 09:08:11 am »

uhmm...small article about Blackwater using CS-Gas and Helicopters. i doubt that it would be harder to come across some old Soviet artillery than helicopters and if a mere religious Sect like Aum can homemake Sarin-Gas to kill 4 Million people why should it be a problem to obtain such things on black markets?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/10/world/middleeast/10blackwater.html

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #319 on: September 13, 2011, 09:09:16 am »

for the artillery batteries, you might be right, for the chemical weapons...meh...
chemical weapons how to, were to, why not follows:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 13, 2011, 09:11:04 am »

I don't think that the UN would take kindly to the use of WMD's either.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #321 on: September 13, 2011, 09:14:14 am »

I don't think that the UN would take kindly to the use of WMD's either.

speaks so russia, who still should have them till 2012 (when it's due to have them all destroyed, but usa did state till 2017).
>,>
we could ask you if you'd be interested into giving us those ehm..."dangerous things", and let's say... we would disperse them in a safe place? ... we would do it free of charge obviously...
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 13, 2011, 09:19:56 am »

The Tactic of Buntschießen (sorry couldnt find an english translation for it literally propably: colour-shooting) was invented in World War I and was derived from the germans colour-coding their chemical Weapons:

White Cross Gasses: Gasses with similiar Effects like CS gas, which could go through gas-mask filters, thus often called mask breakers.
Blue Cross Gasses: usually simultaneously used with White Cross, they attack the respiratory system
Yellow Cross Gasses: attack the skin
Green Cross  Gasses: attack the skin and the respiratory System
Red Cross Gasses: rather new, works against modern gas mask filters and attacks skin as well as respiratory System and dissolve after a few hours.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Cross_%28chemical_warfare%29

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 13, 2011, 09:45:44 am »

Try to soften the president of Madagascar to employ us and the same for the UN.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 13, 2011, 05:10:17 pm »

Japan- Ask for relief. Try to help the populace.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 13, 2011, 06:21:23 pm »

I give my deepest condolences to the Japanese people and recommend that the American branches of the Red Cross help out if they've got extra resources. I'll mention that there's a history of cooperation between America and Japan, what with all the help that the Okinawa airfield traditionally gives during natural disasters.

Pres. Strife isn't above being kinda a dick. He's still sore from the US bases being kicked out.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 14, 2011, 05:13:35 am »

Scotland
Start training on the Islands, producing troops specialized in urban ops, using up 2 credits.
Use 1 credit to help reinforce the economical structure of Scotland.
Put 4 credits into Project: Elementa Mirum

Alright, so that should work :D Also, about the credits thing....I had 7 to start off with, and used 5. Yet this turn I again had 7. Does that mean that I am unable to stockpile credits? I mean, this might just be me being new to the game, I don't know.
Erm...I think that's it.

The credits were insufficient for two projects so I let you keep them.

EDIT: And I added the 7 credits you were supposed to get.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 05:15:58 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 14, 2011, 08:23:48 am »

Every time I see your name on the 'last post by', my heart jumps a little.

Please don't be the cause of a heart attack if you're not going to make it worthwhile.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 14, 2011, 05:52:37 pm »

Strife, in exchange for help, we'll let you station some soldiers here.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 14, 2011, 06:04:34 pm »

Ahahahaha. Help with earthquake in return for a return to American occupation? That's nice, that is.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26