Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26

Author Topic: War on Zombies  (Read 17869 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: War on Zombies
« Reply #225 on: September 09, 2011, 10:53:57 am »

NATO is more of a relic organisation; heck its pretty much a division in the EU's military division. Wait a few years and it might just be disbanded.

I do believe you mean the British Commonwealth, correct?

Well it's been as its always been, a way to tie bonds and play a few games of bloody cricket. Just entertainment and cultural stuff. It would be very hard to actually govern the Commonwealth or form an alliance out of it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 10:59:07 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 09, 2011, 10:59:57 am »

And what's the status of the EU, how many of the EastEur countries are involved, obligated, liked much, within it?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 09, 2011, 11:06:18 am »

Strife I really want to go to sleep, so if you have any more questions can you put it in big post for me to answer in the morning?

Anyway...
And what's the status of the EU, how many of the EastEur countries are involved, obligated, liked much, within it?

The EU is tighter and more centralized than before. It's capital can be said to be either Rome, Paris, or Berlin; it hasn't really been decided yet.

EastEur nations include all the ones currently in the EU in rl and Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, and even Turkey. Don't ask about Turkey please. Also the Scandinavian nations have joined fully as well.

Countries are heavily involved in the EU (too tired to answer fully. Sorry.)

The EU is not neccessarily liked or loved by the whole continent, but it is believed to be the beacon of liberty and the thing that binds Europe together and prevents the wars of previous centuries.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 09, 2011, 11:07:35 am »

Preparing his absinthe Xavier says:
"Gentlemen, I suggest we start with project Abactius right away."

Taking a sip from his prepared glass if absinthe Xavier says how Ludwig never loses that special touch.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 09, 2011, 11:12:28 am »

Sorry. I shall have to consider my roleplayingness, then. An End-war style Europe Federation (or anything close to it) threatens America having Hyperpower status.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 09, 2011, 11:17:45 am »

I don't like news of this unique infected, hopefully my Cossack guard ( forgive my stereotyping to anyone who is Russyan ) will be skilled enough to fend them off.  Along with other threats, like criminals.  Imagine being chased by a cossack on a motorcycle, brandishing a sabre and being given the option to take you alive or dead. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2011, 11:30:44 am »

Preparing his absinthe Xavier says:
"Gentlemen, I suggest we start with project Abactius right away."

Taking a sip from his prepared glass if absinthe Xavier says how Ludwig never loses that special touch.

"abactius? what was it again? i end up with a middle aged colleague when i asked for a rack blond. How am i supposed to work? i have a bathtube of mud, and i'm not wasting it! i'll use for this secret project i enjoy calling: Pervyperv!"  *with a wide grin on his face he shows his plans to the colleagues* (refer to pm)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 09, 2011, 01:04:34 pm »

Saudi Arabia

Inquire progress on Somalian pirates with Grey Guard industries.

Create another spy center (-4 credits) so I have a spy by next turn.

Give Madagascar more support (-2 credits) and inquire if they have acquired any new information on the disease.

Create 2 troops (-4 credits) and station them to guard the coastline.

Spend money (-2 credits) on equipping our military with new equipment and supplies, then send them to Somalia. Use the information gained from Grey Guard to attack strategic targets and to counter typical Somalian pirate tactics. Inform the Somalian Government ahead of time of our plans. I assume they have more troubling problems on their hands then to deal with the political issues of this plan. Inform the military that any Grey Guard mercenaries are allies, and are to be treated as such.

Boost research project 4 credits.

Treasury: 9 - 16 + 7 = 0 credits

Research:

Spoiler: Project Urbanization (click to show/hide)

"Edit' Somalia is a jungle-ish area, right? I don't know too much about that area.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:34:10 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 09, 2011, 01:22:06 pm »

"Edit' Somalia is a jungle-ish area, right? I don't know too much about that area.

Its semi-arid

Al-Shabaab

Fortify existing positions

Send a team to Madagascar to find out more about the disease

Use all credits to build troops

Carry out hit-and-run attacks on the supply lines of the UN troops

Use suicide bombing tactics against civilian populations in Mogadishu

Kidnap some nuclear scientists and begin a project, using 1 credit per turn, to develop a working nuclear bomb
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 10:02:53 am by Azkul »
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 09, 2011, 01:30:45 pm »

Grey looked at the two main shareholders of Grey Guard Industries with dismay. A perverted crazy doctor, and a drunken old man. Lovely.

GENTLEMEN! We have more serious things to discuss than what you do in your spare time...Doctor he spat the word out with disgust.

Our reinforcements in Somalia got slaughtered. This WILL NOT DO! we have to finally finish this Campaign. I say we slaughter every single thrice be damned village on the Coast of this forsaken Shithole that shows the slightest signs of possible piracy and burn them down afterwards. Next Point. Doctor, i want you to use what we know up to now about Program Abaticus and use it in your Cloning research. I want progress here on this very table at the end of the year. I suggest we take our Credit and use it on these researches. And Doctor: If i ever see a mud tub going down there again, i will personally force you to join our men down there in Somalia....

he ripped the glass of absinthe from Xavier and emptied it in one draft.

Good Riddance...

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 09, 2011, 01:41:08 pm »

Xavier, offended by the CEO's stunt managed to keep a calm tone.
Come on Grey, relax, everything is going according to plan. If I would of been as stressed as you I would be long dead.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

MrBrown

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 09, 2011, 02:11:22 pm »

Scotland
Put 2 credits into Project: Sol (Next turn we need to use 4 to speed up, that's what you're saying?)
Put 3 credits into biogenetic alteration
Before I say or do anything else, I have a question. When my Biogenetic Alteration research is complete, will I be able to effectively create super-soldiers? Because that was what I was going for. Also, the type I mean is somewhat in the Captain America way, with speed, strength, accuracy, etc. abilities getting better but the process would be differing from person to person. Such as Subject A would grow into a Captain America-esque soldier, but without a flag for a suit. All the while Subject B would be a different type, maybe a brutish guy, and Subject C would be really good with tech-y stuff, like computers etc, but would otherwise be pretty much a slightly better soldier. Maybe an example of a bad result could be Subject Z, who has lost the use of legs and has weird growths on him or something. That's really what I was hoping for, so...yeah. Sorry about the text wall.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #237 on: September 09, 2011, 02:21:47 pm »

no no, not doctor. it's Engineer Doctor Phd in Bio-genetics, ruler of the seventysix galaxies of the new roleplaying game "galaxies and blackholes 3.5 edition" and furthermore, i do need the mud tubs to create a similar-uterus environment to start trying clone-tanking procedures through use of simple staminal cells and bacteria. SO, unless somebody here has got more than ...what was the count again *looks at a post it under the shirt* ah yes, thirteen phd's, if i want a mud tub, i will have a mud tub! that said, i do have a solution: since somalian pirates are somalians. let's create a nervekilling gas only for somalians! it should just work to break up dna's of a specific ethnic group. Unluckily it would kill everything else too of that specific ethnicity, but hey! it could theoretically work! but then i wouldn't be able to concetrate on project Pervyperv! or PP...you got that right?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 09, 2011, 02:28:08 pm »

I would say that project Abaticus is higher priority right now. Which reminds me, I have a meeting with the president of Madagascar.

Xavier walks into the video meeting room.

Offer the president of Madagascar military aid for a price.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #239 on: September 09, 2011, 02:34:15 pm »

yes i'll get to work on project pervyperv, which is abaticus 2.0, right away!
*goes off to work with the middle aged guy...yuk*
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26